Sureshot's "stim-Shot" Zone Out

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:02 PM

First off i want to salute marms, matty and the whole LeCheek conglomerate for giving me the opportunity of running their new to the game under the tongue disolvable mint flavored pwo.

Though i just finished eating supper and its time to unwind and relax i will not be consuming STIM SHOT this evening like i intended cause of prior planned arrangements, but will set things of Friday.

Though i will say its smell very nice and minty, like those dissolvable mint candies which i prefer over the hard mints.

LeCheek puts out nothing great products, so i know im in for a treat.

#2 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:07 PM

one more thing before i go, after i opened it and took a whif i could taste it in my throat... but no; my mouth and throat didnt get numb and dry....
but moments later i tasted it going down. lol

yeah yeah i know.

#3 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

Will follow. I like the profile of this one.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#4 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

Im in for the ride!

Lecheek Nutrition Board Rep.

#5 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:10 AM

First off on the way out this morning, i took just a half a scoop under the tongue, let it dissolve for 30 seconds, swallowed and "Viola" done.

The taste alone is SUPER AWESOME. Now mind you i woke up feeling a little groggy due to a few hours of sleep, due to the prior day activities, and on my way to Dunkin Donuts to get an ice coffee, so while im waiting in the drive through, now the feeling you get from having a full nights rest comes upon me, while im about pay for my ice coffee. Now the coffee shop is about 5 minutes away with about 5-7 minute wait in the drive thru, so withing 13-15 minutes STIM SHOT is already active and im charged. Now im at work and cant keep still, im doing my work and helping a coworker with theirs. Im on my first 15 minute break and cant wait to go home and take a full scoop and workout.
No jitters, but a clear and focus mental uplift. I cant get over the taste, cause it was so good.
Now everytime a take a mint, i know Stim Shot is going to come to mind, lol.

Will post back up a little later cause my 15 minute break is up.

HIGH FIVE to LeCheek for this.
  • PZTHATER likes this

#6 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

Nice to hear the mint flavor is going over well. Fruit punch, orange, and other regulars are getting old. Nice to see something of interest like mint come out.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#7 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

Nice first update. I had to send it over to the owner so he can see the feedback. We go right to the top with feed back here to make sure we are bringing you the very best.

#8 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:01 PM

today was a family day due to the kids starting school monday :punk: , so i wasnt able to dedicate anytime into any workouts. but will make up for it tomorrow. 

#9 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:42 AM

Ya today is our last day as well. Big boy hits first grade Monday and little girl hits kindergarten on Wednesday.

#10 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

Took full serving today and proceeded to do deck of card push ups, which is all i had intended to do but couldnt stop going, so i did a deck and a half, jump on bike, headed to beach, to get some sunshine(vitamin d) put in a little cardio and work legs a bit altogether. now on way back stopped at 7/11 and got a water and a redbull for the ride home. So i gets home shower and freshen up and noticed this after the first dose also, that ive been experience a slightly enhanced desire to do the "NASTY". Nothing too crazy but just heightened a bit. Am i the only one to report this.. hhmmmmm.

#11 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:26 PM

hey marms by no way are you's discontuing speed-x3, right, or reformulating it?
love that product.
  • marms likes this

#12 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:31 PM

hey marms by no way are you's discontuing speed-x3, right, or reformulating it?
love that product.

No sir its here to stay.

#13 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

yay-yay!!

#14 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:22 AM

3rd times a charm,......

This is only my 3rd time dosing and Im sold. Thinking of making this a staple( must have) in my arsonal. Reminds me and very simular to the late great"CRAZE"

Im only taking 5/8 of a scoop, followed with a iced coffee. Im really taking a liking of the energy rush without the nervouseness and crash later down the road.

Trying to stretch this tub out, so im only taking a lil more than half the serving. This will be awesome to stack with a non stim pump product, which im looking into now and know of a product, but will give it no glory in this thread because its all about LeCheek's Stim-Shot.

I been able to extend my sessions the 2 times i've taken before working out, and woke up sore both times( no pain, no gain). Thanks again LeCheek.

#15 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:51 AM

Went to park during lunch break to put in a quick session to work on chest and some arms. I get an hour lunch break, so theres not much time to waste, short and quick and to the point.

pull-ups-15 reps

chin-ups-15 reps

inverted rows- 25 reps

dips-15 reps

3 sets of each.

feeling golden. i took 'STIM-SHOT'  20 minutes prior, and "BAM" got into my stimshot zone and returned to work well energized and amped as if i just started my shift and its already half way done. i swear im cheating myself out of at work cause it leads to me doing more than i actaully should be, but in the end it works in my favor, because the extra work does get noticed and when it comes to review time..............exactly cha-ching.

today being that i took a full dose, as im typing this, i can see my hand shaking a bit, lol but its all good, shit happens.

gotta get back to work, will chat some more later.

#16 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:53 AM

lol^^^

#17 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:22 PM

not sure if the jitters were from rushing back to work and not giving my body enough time to unwind and settle, lol. most lkely so though, lol.

#18 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:01 AM

this "STIM-SHOT" is turning me into a complete horn-dog and me' likey :thumbup1: alot. horniness and stamina, who could ask for a better supplement. :fawkyeah:

• marms likes this

#19 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:04 AM

this "STIM-SHOT" is turning me into a complete horn-dog and me' likey :thumbup1: alot. horniness and stamina, who could ask for a better supplement. :fawkyeah:

Guess I need to have my wife try this lol.

#20 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

today is a fall back day, so im just laying up in the cut letting the body rest a bit, but trust me i cant wait for my next fix :sweatdrop:

#21 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:52 PM

Ever drink peppermint flavored water? Neither have I until today. Not bad at all i must say. Felt like trying something new, so i dropped a scoop into a bottle of Aquafina towards the end of my shift, and would sip on frequently until it was all gone. The effect didn't kick in as fast as it does when taken UTT, but surely little by little you start to notice the revival of energy coming over you gradually. My next experiment is to make 2 lines and snort one line into each nostril :scared:  :huh:, I kid, I kid. 

No but serious, i made a Mojito pwo :whatruthinkin: all that was missing was some alcohol. Now im pumped and ready for the weekend. I feel like i just woke up, "refreshed".  I'm ready to conquer the evening, going out with the family to dinner, then we'll take it from there on whats next. Going to have to make up tomorrow what i missed today as far as workout is concerned But im ready and looking forward to the challenge... I shall return :thumbup:

#22 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:40 AM

tempted to trying a double shot, but have not felt the need to because just 1 and im golden, but i do want to compare the diff. i just dont want to over due it. im really enjoying the adderall effect with just 1. but who knows, today might be the day. we shall see later this afternoon if i muster up the courage and go thru with it. i will be putting in a session later and will be taking a shot or two right before.... WE SHALL SEE...

#23 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:17 AM

Interested to see if you went for 2?

#24 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:15 PM

:scared: I punked out and glad that i did. I took about 3/4 of a serving on an empty stomach follwed with a iced coffee on way to work, and wound up with the slight jitters. Woke up a little late, due to watching the lame ass mtv awards, so i had to rush to work without grubbing and mid way thru unloading a truck, while walking to water fountain to replenish my fluids, i noticed my hand shaking a bit, again, LOL. 

But the point of the matter is that i was charged, tossing freight on the belt like a mad man :gun_bandana: . The guys at my job are clueless as to what I'm taking, but do recognize the difference, from when i'm not stimulated and when i am. They think I'm either mad or that i didn't get any from the mrs. but only if they knew. It kind of keeps me on the upper echelon of workers in my dept. and it pays off come review time...

Out of protein at the moment or else that would of replaced the iced coffee, but will be sure to picking some more up this weekend. Finished off tub of protein Friday. And didn't remember until last night.

Just getting home now, and about to put in a session. Will elaborate soon afterwards. Usually come this time I'm  in need of a little pep, but i'm good. Energy and drive is still there :punk:

#25 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:59 PM

took another 1/2 scoop around 4 ish, to get into zone before banging out another calisthenic and light barbell session. i must of jinxed myself by posting that pick friday of the owl, because thats exactly how i felt today, but all is good now. feeling golden now.

been noticing that when taken with a non stim pwo, the pump and mental effect is second to none. i have 1 more non stim pwo sample, that i plan on putting to good use come tomorrow for abs and legs. also the heightened libido rocks.

not expecting to breaking any pr's or anything, but have elongated my workout sessions big time...

arms and chest are sore as a mother.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users