Sureshot's "stim-Shot" Zone Out

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#26 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:17 PM

come to the conclusion, that i dont need to double dose, 1 single dose is potent enough, plus my tub will last longer :tt2:

#27 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

come to the conclusion, that i dont need to double dose, 1 single dose is potent enough, plus my tub will last longer :tt2:

Ya its a pretty nice value at 1 scoop.

Lecheek Nutrition Board Rep.

#28 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

worked on abs and legs last night. sore as hell this morning, but still determined and looking foward to this evenings session after work. gotta make the most out of this wonderfull opportunity giving to me by, my buddy marms and lecheek nutrition.

yes it is a small tub, and small scoop, but it packs a hell of a punch, mentally. my brain loves the stimuli effect. great for studying.

you' ve out done yourself again, Lecheek. great job.

#29 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

will definitely be spreading the word around to my peoples, like i always do.

#30 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:02 AM

will definitely be spreading the word around to my peoples, like i always do.

Thanks for helping spread the word. Thats what this is all about :rockon:

#31 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:41 PM

took an off day today marms. so i didn't include any STIM-SHOT in today's dietary consumption. was going to but things got hectic at work with the labor weekend coming up, so by the time i got home it was too late. will make up for it tomorrow, i'm sure. i have to be at work extremely early tomorrow, so that means i get off early, so things should be good.

sorry bro. i know i slacked to day. my bad...

#32 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:19 AM

took an off day today marms. so i didn't include any STIM-SHOT in today's dietary consumption. was going to but things got hectic at work with the labor weekend coming up, so by the time i got home it was too late. will make up for it tomorrow, i'm sure. i have to be at work extremely early tomorrow, so that means i get off early, so things should be good.

sorry bro. i know i slacked to day. my bad...

Its all good.

#33 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:12 AM

Lately I've been able to get thru the day on less sleep, thanks to STIM-SHOT. This product is so versatile, and just a little seems to go a long way. Between my physical excercising and mental excercising(studying/reading) I have to say everything has been satisfying in both depts. At work and at play and also in the bedroom, from the boost in libido that STIM SHOT seems to give me.

Haven't took a shot today just yet, but will do either this evening or later this afternoon. The mrs. has been home sick which has me doing alot more than i normally would in regards to the house and kids. But what's a bro,husband and father to do? Exactly! So before i start todays session i will take a STIM SHOT dose and post experience on board.

Until later my friends........................................

#34 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:10 PM

"Today was a good day" ICE CUBE.

Since taking STIMSHOT my energy and focus has been at an all time high. My workouts have been much more intense and If i can compare it to anything it would have to be dmaa(with out the "stimdick" side). I have been having quite the opposite experience actually :winkiss:  . Now in terms of the increased mental focus, i have to compare it to adderall :w00t: .

Have been continuously able to add extra sets to all my routines when working out, and when not working out but just in need of a little pep, STIM SHOT always delivers expeditiously. Actually have put a tub in my cart from another site, due to their great labor day sale, that i will be submitting after i go over a few things that i need to replenish.  You got me marms.... :tongue_smilie:

• marms likes this

#35 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:25 PM

Nice

#36 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:04 AM

Before taking STIM SHOT my energy was pretty much depleted after work, especially with the heat index at about 100-106. Now i'm looking for things to do afterward and alongside my workouts..I had to purchase a tub myself during this labor day weekend sale blitz. Like i keep sayin its a very versatile product. That doesnt just benefit me during my workouts, it does alot more aside from them also. LeCheek continuiosly keeps bangin out nothing but quality, innovative and purposefull products. Keep up the good work, marms. I'm really diggin this product

#37 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:12 PM

Great to hear you purchased and thanks for sharing that with us.

#38 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:04 AM

I use LeCheek's STIM-SHOT!!!!

#39 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:18 AM

slow day at work, lol.

#40 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

starting to see bottom of tub already, but no sweat, my new one arrived today.

was going to chill being saturday is usually an off day, but being that its been raining all day, i said eff it and took a full scoop and went ballz out.

looking alot more vascular actually, due to the prolonged workout sessions and muscles feeling a bit more harder and dense.

gotta give credit to the stim shot, for it has been taking my sessions to a heightened level for sure.

good thing i have anothet tub on deck, because im getting use to using it, lol.

#41 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:58 PM

I have been getting similar feedback with people purchasing after trying this out.

#42 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

sorry for the lack of updates the past few days. no excuses, just not enough hours in a day to attend to everything and everyone lol, all the time.

been working hard in and out of the gym and with the assist of STIM SHOT, i've been able for the most to pulling it all off. but i'm only human, so i will fall short at times, dont we all??

i've been taking 2 scoops for the past few days, i guess i've built a tolerance for it by now and the results just been getting better and better. glad i have another tub on hand cause this stim shot can become addicting, at least for me it has.

not your typical pwo experience, where you get that raging pump and just cant seem to stop lifting, but a more keen determined focus and desire to getting your routines and tasks accomplished at maximum potential.

for the most part it's been all physical, but there have been times where it provided the mental agility to getting things done.

i have about four serving left before i bust open the new tub, so this might be an extended review for the most part. especially now that im consuming 2 scoops. 

#43 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:33 AM

Thanks for the update.

#44 sureshot

sureshot

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:43 PM

***********************************************************FINAL- REVIEW***********************************************************

Would like to thank marms, mattys4 and the entire LeCheek Nutrition staff for making this experience possible for myself and allowing me to share my experience with my PHF family.

Taste- 10

First of it's kind for myself; not only in terms of the mint flavor, but the leave UTT deliverey method as well. Very versatile i have to say cause there were times i would add to my water to enhance the flavor also. Then in like 15 minutes you can feel the heightened energy coming on.

Energy- 10

Felt it kick in just after 15 minutes of consuming. Clean unjittered refreshed energy followed by a  heightened focus as well.

Great for those short night sleeps, with that groggy feeling in the morning and those have to stay up late nights to finish things that you werent able to do during the day. Not overly stimmed, and cant eat afterwards either. For I've taken stims that would completelty destroy my appetite, but not in this case.

Pumps- N/A

Can't say that i've experienced any during this run with STIM SHOT, due to any specific ingredient inside STIM SHOT, but with the extra reps and sets that i was able to accomplish during my run, at the end it eventually added a pump like effect.

Strength-6

With the heightened energy and focus as well with being able to add extra reps and sets to my excercises at the end it eventually lead to me being able to increase my strength due to the extended workouts. But what it did seem to strengthen was my libido. My desire definitely heightend with each dose and was a complete horn dog through out the entire tub. Unlike some of my previous pwo's that just seemed to kill my desire. Which in turn led me to buying a tub myself, to prolong this experience.

Value- 10

Just a little goes a long way, and it just keeps getting better and better. Very versatile, and great outside of just working out as well. Couldnt turn down while it was on sale and told alot of buddies of mine about it. Now would i buy it again after my new tub runs out? I completely would.

Tolerance started to show it face around the end of third week, which led me to upping dose to another scoop, but its totally worth it, and expected it, just like all other pwo's. No negative sides to report as with 1,3 dimeth, so all is good. And like i previously stated i experienced quite the opposite effect.

Totally worth trying for those who haven't and have been itching too. You wont regret it. So treat yourself and get you a tub..

#45 marms

marms

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:08 AM

Thanks for the log and review!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users