• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jeezybol786

Jeezybol786

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:08 AM

Im 20 years old and have been lifting for 3 years and have made good gains in terms of size and strength. I feel that i am a lot more knowledgeable when it comes to my training and nutrition and that i am ready for a cycle.I know that i would be smart and consistent with the dosages and wouldn't do anything stupid.I don't drink or do drugs and have never taken any other supplements before apart from creatine, protein and pwo. I have arranged for a blood test next week to ensure that im ok to have my first cycle. Could anyone please recommend me a mild non-methylated compound that i could use for my first cycle with the least number of sides. I was thinking epistane? Also would an all in one be sufficient to take alongside this compound for my first cycle aswell as multis and fish oils or would i need more support supps. And for my pct would i need a serm or would a otc be fine?

#2 lildutchy

lildutchy

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

Epistane is methylated bro, for non-methylated your looking at 1-ad, 4-ad, furazabol, LMG, or stano. LMG will put the most size on you while 1-AD will probably give the best strength gains. All of these compounds are pretty weak with little sides except LMG which can cause gyno. You could do a otc pct with these but you would be better to get a serm and probably cheaper also. If I was you I would wait and add a strong test booster and some weight gainer to the mix, at 20 your testosterone levels should still be high and should not decline til after you're 25 at least.

#3 Jeezybol786

Jeezybol786

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:51 PM

Thanks for the reply bro, do you mean to stack the test booster or do you mean alongside my pct? Sorry i still got alot of information to gather before i jump into this. Also do serms such as clomid carry major sides such as potential loss of vision?

#4 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:06 AM

Bro wait till you get your bloodwork done and go from there. If all is good, great!
Look at your test levels. If high don't do anything, train hard, eat right, rest and more food, more rest etc - you know the drill.

If levels come in low, then come back and let experienced guys like lildutchy etc provide some good solid advice.

But you are doing the right thing first with the blood work, great stuff,
  • lildutchy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users