Guardianx Omniscienti: New & Old

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:56 AM

I was granted the opportunity to log this product by my bro milky and Veritas (the man behind GX).

It's no secret I like to keep my stims separate from the rest of my stuff, and this is a product I've been interested in for a while, so I was quite excited to try not only the old formula, but also the new stim-free one.

More info to follow.
  • milkhouse likes this
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#2 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:15 AM

We're definitely glad to have you do a review brah. And we're always happy to have quality feedback.

• hewhoisripped likes this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#3 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:12 PM

Thank you for putting this up. Looking forward to the review
I love you man!

#4 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

yep. bunch of phags

• milkhouse likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#5 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:26 PM

I'll be talking about the old formula here:

So here's a little backstory for those who don't know me:

-Love/hate stims. Caffeine especially gives me jitters and whatnot. Most mess with my sleep. Because I don't sleep I love stims, bad cycle

-Have used noopept before

-Have used adrafinil, not daily rather as needed. Usually 100-150mg on days I needed it, but I've gone up to 300mg IIRC once or twice for all nighters.

Adrafinil has some particularities:

-Builds up a tolerance quick

-Has a long half life (12h vs 4-6 for caffeine)

-Is a prodrug to modafinil and can exhibit some hepatotoxicity

-Is EXCELLENT for alertness and wakefulness. Unlike caffeine, it doesn't usually result in a stimmed out feel or jitters. It's a different kind of energy, I'd almost say more 'natural', but you can overdo it.

So what about this product?

It has 50mg of adrafinil per serving, which is quite a low dose. IME to really feel it you need about 150mg.

BUT, this seems to be a synergistic blend. What I mean by this is that it feels like there's more adrafinil in there than their is, it's more potent than solo, but also has a twist to it. Basically, I like the energy profile more and less adrafinil is needed to reach the same effects.

I didn't get much from a single cap.

2 caps had me feeling quite good

3 caps felt like 200mg+ of adrafinil, i.e. enough to get  you lifting/working even if you slept like shit and are tired as fuark

Haven't tried 4 but since that'd only be 200mg of adrafinil I imagine it'd be ok (i.e. you won't die) but I feel like 3 is more than enough for day-to-day usage.

My only concern with it is tolerance. I didn't use it daily, and don't think it should be used that way, but for 2-3x weekly usage, it's excellent.

Product comes in a nice little bottle, well packaged and whatnot.

In summary:

I really liked the product for what it is, a sim product with a very potent drug (albeit at a low dose). I don't think there's any other stim/nootropic that would get the job done as well (unless stacked with this or something). That said, I think it's not a good choice for daily usage. As you can see, this is my main problem with the product. Probably fine for someone who can tolerate stims. For the rest of us, GX has come up with a new formula... stay tuned.

• milkhouse and iceman99uc like this
Antaeus Labs Rep

#6 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:53 PM

Awesome review of the original and literally my exact feelings. I at first did try to use it everyday but after 2 weeks of continuous usage found myself feeling a little burnt out. I think the new formula will address that issue. That being said i don't think it's a good idea to use stims for longer than 4 weeks without a break. Just my opinion as i know some are fine with continuous usage.
Great review brother! Can't wait to see how you like the new formula
  • hewhoisripped likes this
I love you man!

#7 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:44 PM

I had much the same feeling w the original. I found myself after extended dosing not getting the same results. However I found that if I dosed during my work week and took weekends off, it was helpful.

I have been a heavy stim user in the past but felt that the original formula of Omni was like u said, a nice time release and longer lasting caffeine feeling.

Glad to see u enjoyed the original and I'm definitely looking forward to your thoughts on the new version.
  • milkhouse likes this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#8 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:24 PM

Took me long enough, but finally I’m getting this review posted.

This is a comparison between the original Omnicenti and the new adrafinil-free formula, as well as a review of the latter.

As I said previously, I much like the original formula. My main complaint about it was that adrafinil can have unwanted consequences of use as well as tolerance buildup. The new formula is adrafinil-free. The lack of this powerful stim is made up for by an increase in the dosage of the other components.

When I first switched over to the new formula I saw a marked improvement in all day cognition over the previous formula. This was probably due to the fact that I did not take the original product daily, due to the previously mentioned caviats. If I had to directly compare a day on the original and a day on the new formula it would be close but the original would probably take the lead. The main difference is that the original had a definite ‘pick me up’ that would get you into the gym even after no sleep, etc. It would just have you alert and ready to go. That said, these sessions were never the best, sometimes the feeling of being driven by a stim was not too pleasant. The new formula on the other hand is great to take daily. While it doesn’t make a huge noticeable difference like the original does, it most certainly improves cognition. I only really felt it when I stopped using it (I ran out), since I could feel something was missing, not to the point where it was very detrimental but it was like I was just a tad bit less focused.

Overall I’d say it’s a great product for daily usage and would certainly recommend everyone give it a shot. I ran the recommended dosage for the duration of the bottle and had no problems, sides or complaints.

Antaeus Labs Rep

#9 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 585 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:44 PM

Ever have any sides from the original or the new adrafinil-free one I like adrafinil but it makes my traps ACHE if I take more than 50mgs or so.  

#10 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:50 PM

I liked the original more too
  • milkhouse likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#11 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 6,963 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:08 AM

I also had the opportunity to run both the old and new version at 1 cap per day. I also felt slightly more alert with the old version but could've been placebo. Both worked incredibly well and I felt no sides at all. Very good product. I highly reccomend. Thank you again for the chance to review the 2 back to back.
  • milkhouse and sinewave3 like this

#12 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:40 AM

Thanks for the imput everyone. Some seem to like the older version better and vice versa. Some even say they couldn't tell the difference. But as a common agreement, everyone seems to enjoy our product a lot which is fantastic.
Anyone out there have any questions about the product feel free to ask in here or send me a PM.
  • milkhouse likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#13 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:38 PM

The older version was stronger but not without issues. It's like saying tren is better than test...

Didn't have straps aching as far as I can recall
  • milkhouse, sinewave3, TripleOvertime and 1 other like this
Antaeus Labs Rep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users