Photo
- - - - -

Wesley Vs P.p Andro Hard (Ahv1) + Iml Epi Andro Rx + Td Epiandro In Iron Legion Salvo

epi andro rx iron mag labs iron legion protein preworkout

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:22 PM

This is my second Journal with EPI ANDRO RX..I am obsessed with this compound, thanx to the SS family.  Love it.

Ok so I am starting the most amazing cycle of my life...I know it..and am going to enjoy the ride. I am currently on DAY 2 of this run.

Andro Hard AHV1-by Primordial Performance (original bottle) Thank you Burly!!!  I owe ya man
Iron Mag Labs Epi Andro RX

AHV1-
I will be running AHV1- at 750mgs on workout days and 500mgs on Non Workout days (20 Days)

EPI ANDRO RX
I will be running Epi Andro RX by IML at 200mgs ED on all days. (30 days)

TD EPI ANDRO-
At day 20 or when I run out of AHV1 (sad to even think about) then I will use Transdermal Epi Andro (that I made with IRON LEGION SALVO) at 500mgs ED and run that with the IML version at 200mgs until day 30.

At day 30 I will assess where I am at. I may very likely run a second month of TD epiandro and IML epi andro rx (dosages to be determined)

I will be here ED, or EOD.

Other products I will be using, are:

PreWorkout- My very own product- Ultimate Orange.Juiced PWO
Protein: Prescription Nutrition Problend (4 blend protein : whey, casein, hydro, and egg) 3x per day- Blueberry Muffin 

I will be hitting the gym 4 days per week at least.  Bodybuilding and Strongman combined.  
 Cardio will be mild.  Calories will be 5-6000 per day :)

Starting weight is about 207lbs today..nice and lean maybe 6-8% or so.

Wish me luck and feel free to hit me with questions/comments.  I will do my best to answer.

wesleybetarun_zps4f173c4d.jpg

BTW (feel free to use my discount code for IML epi andro rx at  www.ironmaglabs.com  "WES15" for 15% off.

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:51 PM

You know I'm following.
I have to say I'm a little jealous as I never did get a chance to try AH when it was available and affordable. Sounds like this is going to make for a fantastic run Wesley. Looking forward to seeing how you like those two together, especially when you start the transdermal.
What are you looking for out of this cycle? Increase in weight? Stay the same and shred more? Strength gain only?
  • Wesleyinman likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#3 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:15 PM

You know I'm following.
I have to say I'm a little jealous as I never did get a chance to try AH when it was available and affordable. Sounds like this is going to make for a fantastic run Wesley. Looking forward to seeing how you like those two together, especially when you start the transdermal.
What are you looking for out of this cycle? Increase in weight? Stay the same and shred more? Strength gain only?

Whats up Triple man..very cool to see you on here again :) Hope you are well my man. 

I never got to try it either..I got it as a gift from another forum and I am so thankful.  Thank you BURLY!!

So far.I literally feel amazing on this dosage.  I can't explain it..I already feel a better sense of well being and just strong, and libido is increased.  Better energy, etc...

I took my new PWO as well and that stuff is amazing. Mind you I designed it to be..the combo is unreal. Getting questions how is this "yours'.  Well I designed it from ingredients down to the labels, down the packaging, etc..it is 1000% my baby and I made it to be the best..I am getting more into production of products because after 19 years of competing, I honestly believe I have a good feel for what is legit, and what is not.

I am honestly just going to eat a ton of calories, lift both strongman and bodybuilding combination days, however I feel and see what happens.

I have never done a "freebie" beta test...I've always aimed for a direction.

This time I just want to see what this product is capable of.  AHV1 is raved about.  What I can tell you is that I have a dozen or more clients that have used AHv1, 2, and 3..and every single one of them says the IML version is just as good as the Andro Hard at the same dosages..

MInd you it's expensive..but I will go on record to say Epiandro is my favorite compound I have ever used in my 19 years. I'd choose it over Var, Tren, etc...anything .....even AAS. 

Im super excited to have this opportunity.

Workout

Warmup for 10 minutes

Incline Bench Press

135x10 to Adam's apple

135x10 speed reps

225x10 speed reps- These are warmups and dont count towards my set.

315x8 speed reps

405x2..felt good today

315 pause reps x 10..Hold the weight on the chest, breathe and count to 3..and lift..that is one rep

Wesley Inman Shrugs

45x20

45x15

45x10

Flat Dumbells

130x10

130x10 (gym I was at today only goes this high..i usually will go up to 150-170 per hand, full extensions)

Seated Rows

warmup with half the rack x10

Rack x10
Rack x10 (300lbs I think)

Rack x10 + added a 45lb plate to it

(my daughter did 3 sets of 20lbs with me x10 reps)

Decline Bench ( I do these much different then most people. I believe the true way to decline, as I learned from Dorian Yates, is that you bring the barbell to the throat, and you then press up and slightly back.  This may be hard for tall individuals because you can hit the top of the rack, but overall this is the best method I have used.

I did Elevator Rep- This is lowering the bar to 1/4 rep, pressing, immediately without pause, lowering to 1/2 rep, immediately without pause lowering all the way to the throat, pause 3 seconds, then press..that is 1 elevator rep.

Elevator Rep

135x10 reps

Stretched, hung a little and called it a day

Between the AHV1, IML epi andro and Preworkout, I felt unreal.  Im tighter feeling already and I had veins bulging all over.  I'm in love with AHV1 already..I can feel it on Day 2...IML epi andro same way.  Polished off 3 blueberry muffin problend shakes.

Besides a cycle that I ran about 10 years ago that was Primo 700mgs EW, Sust 250x3, and var 100mgs ED..for 2 months straight...this is going in my top 2 with that..Not sure which is better yet..but I'm off and running..and I feel what is in my system x1000 :)

Very happy :)

• TripleOvertime likes this

#4 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:53 PM

Off to a promising start it appears.
Your own pwo huh? Sounds like you have it dialed in just right, very cool.
I remember some time ago in another thread I was asking you about your love for epiandro. At that point I was convinced to give it a go just from hearing your feedback. I guess I lost track of that thought since I didn't acquire any and run it. Back to hunting some down, is it available on your website? Have checked out gymntonic in a while, will see what's going on there now.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-

#5 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:16 PM

What's good Wesley? Everything meeting expectations so far?
  • Wesleyinman likes this

-Animis representative-

#6 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:51 PM

Sorry Im still running log, will update asap I have a few days to catch up on..sorry..super busy :)

#7 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:57 AM

Ok so update..

Im at around day 25 and this stuff is incredible.

Def can feel some edginess with the higher dosages....

But look phenomenal.  Am up several pounds, leaner then before, can see striations more all over my body and in my face..Muscles are hard as a rock and I def am Bigger, stronger and faster ;)

Again, nothing is as good as epi andro for body recomp IMO.

Some workouts

Well to be honest, I haven't logged many of them, but I have been doing more Bodybuilding Training...

HOWEVER I might compete in Poundstones Contest on November 1st (strongman) as a Lightweight which is 231 lbs and under.

I will just walk in and compete, minus prepping for it ;)

Highlights of this month..

Hit 315 x 17 reps at a bodyweight of 208 lbs for a PR (personal record)...that is my best lift on this cycle.

Todays workout

Biceps/Back and Triceps

Bicep Curls (dumbells)

25x10

35x8

50x5

70x5

80x5

Tricep Close grip bench

135x10

225x10

315x5

405x2

Seated Rows

(rack=300)

rack x10

rack x10

rack +45lb plate added x 10

Hammer Curls

50x10 2 sets

Kickbacks

30x10 2 sets

Pullovers

75x10 2 sets

Called it a day

Not going crazy on all my weights..again this is more bodybuilding and not overtraining style focusing on just enlarging the muscles.

Still running epi andro rx and a little bit of ANDRO HARD VH 1 left :( :(

Adding Msten to the mix for month 2...why?? Why not LOL

Thanx for following along if you are here with me :)

-Wesley

#8 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:56 PM

Leg Day (Not alot of effort put in as I only had about 35 minutes to train)

ATG Squats with no hands..just to force my form to be exact.

135x10

225x10

315x10

405x6

405x6

Seated Calf Raises

2 plates x 20 reps x (5 second pauses at top)

3 sets of this

Back Biceps and Tricep workout to be updated in the am

Products are insane.

I added EPI by Olympus and it's kicking too..making me very cranky to say the least..but for fact it is working.

Will update 2morrow when I have time :)

#9 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:06 PM

Nice update, but man those no hand squats sure do make me nervous. Just can't bring myself to attempt it out of fear. Let me ask, is the no hand thing something you came up with or is it more common than I think or have seen?
  • Wesleyinman likes this

-Animis representative-

#10 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

Nice update, but man those no hand squats sure do make me nervous. Just can't bring myself to attempt it out of fear. Let me ask, is the no hand thing something you came up with or is it more common than I think or have seen?

Hey Triple OT...ty for checking in and hope you are well!!

I had to teach myself them years ago when I broke my acronium process in a snowboarding accident.  Tore my labrum as well as my rotator, had sublexation, etc., etc..was a mess.

And I despise Leg Press aka Sled..but it forces you to keep exact and precise form. 

They are not safe and I don't advise anyone to do them..but I have been doing them for years.  I have a technique to dump the weight if need be and I stay light enough that I can always get rid of it if need be.

I dont' want a spot or people behind me when I squat and this ensure that ;)

Back/Bicep/Tricep (nothing insane, putting in maybe 75% effort on this workout )

Seated Rows (rack=300)

100x10

200x10

300x10

300x10

Bicep Curls (dumbells- one arm at a time)

25x8

35x8

45x8

55x8

Close Grip Bench

135x10

225x10

315x5

315x5

315x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs

45x20 x 2 sets

Bicep Hammer Curls

25x10

35x10

50x10

Ran out of time

Definitely undertrained, but that for me actually equates to more growth then when I over train.

Have to say I am definitely bigger on this ANDRO HARD run..I look huge..and I never say that.

I think I might compete in Poundstones Strongman Comp on November 1st.

I won't prep for it, in fact I will walk in, in bodybuilding shape, and probably do it.

Its a MEDLEY,which means different events in a row, fastest time wins.

So one event might be a press medley, you might have to clean and press a 250,lb log, then a 300lb axle, then one armed press a 160lb dumbell and finish off by cleaning and pressing a 250lb keg (hypothetically)..as fast as you can.  That would be one event.

Medleys are my strong suit :)

TY again to anyone following the log.

UPDATE ON PRODUCTS

Andro Hard VH1 (750mgs ED..almost out :(  )

Epi Andro RX by IML (1-200mgs ED)

Iron Forged Nutrition MSTEN being added (10-20mgs ED)

Olympus EPI5tane (45-60mgs ED)

I feel very very strong on this stack..to date.. Mood is irritable to be honest an hour after dosaging.

#11 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:26 PM

Nearing the end of the run.

Only wish I have is that I logged this better..but time constraints got into the way.

I added a few things in the end, like I mentioned..the Olympus LABS EPI5tane and the Iron Forged MSten and did I get strong and BIG quick.  Every product I am running is 1000% legit and I am VERY happy with these products.  

All these products are awesome!!!

Gonna log M1T OXIME by Celtic at the end of OCT/Beginning of November.

Also gonna compete in Derek Poundstone's Strongman competition

MEDLEY MASSACRE on November 1st.  Not gonna prep for it one bit, just gonna walk in and see how I do.

https://www.facebook...743367/?fref=ts

(link to contest, not advertising any brands MODS/admins  ** if it needs to be taken down, please do so, thank you! **)

Leg Day Today

No handed squats- ATG full squats

( I fucked up my wrist going super fast reps earlier in the week and really struggled to hold the bar, so went with NO hands.)

135x10

225x10

315x10 (felt like a toy)

405x10

500x 2 (came up bad on one of these and called it a day before I got hurt LOL)

Seated Calf Raises (my own version- pause at top, middle and bottom and squeeze)

The Msten had me pumped insane and actually I cramped up so bad on these I had to stop early.

Seated Calf Raises (plates=45lbs)

1 platex20

2x10

3x10

4x10

5x10 weight felt like a toy...calves felt like they were gonna tear.

What a pump

Holy shit.  The Msten epistane and epi andro combo is disgusting, in a good way.  If you ever wanna get strong, use this combo, or even throw in some TREST with the epi andro and epistane..I promise you will see strength gains you cannot believe..

Very very happy.

I look huge, dont' fit in any clothes.  Getting ready for halloween with my daughter and gonna go as DRAX (guardians of the galaxy) With the new size and striations, I can pull it off with ease.

Looking forward to the new Beta Test.  Thanx BBG and Celtic for the hookup.

#12 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:45 PM

Sounds like it's been a hell of a run. Is there any before/after pics we can pry out of you for this log?
Good luck in the poundstone competition. I've been to a few just to hang out and watch, they are a blast to watch.

Great idea for Halloween costume!
  • Wesleyinman likes this

-Animis representative-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: epi andro rx, iron mag labs, iron legion, protein, preworkout

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users