• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ZOO

ZOO

PHF Jacked Wordsmith

• Reps
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:49 AM

Nootropics, cognitive enhancers, and neuro stimulators have existed in one form or another for some time now, but it has been garnering much more attention within the supplement industry as of recent.  GuardianX Lifestyles is one such company seeking to provide consumers with a promising addition to this particular line of supplementation. Before progressing into discussion of the product itself, I first want to address my experience with GuardianX Lifestyles. As some forum members may be aware of, GuardianX Lifestyles has received criticism in the past due to a complication that occurred regarding shipping pre-orders of Omniscienti. To my knowledge, the company has resolved these concerns. When approached with the opportunity to test out Omniscienti, the GuardianX representatives were more than accommodating. I’m not as fond of reviewing products in “logging” form as I am of doing an all-inclusive review following the conclusion of my testing and they were accepting of this condition. Also, the time in which I received my bottle of Omniscienti was astoundingly fast as not even a week later I had it in my mailbox. I should additionally note that this is something of a prototype version of Omniscienti and that GuardianX has begun developing a newer version with an alternate, improved formula, which I have also been provided with and will be discussing in the second half of this write-up at a later date. 

Upon opening the bottle of Omniscienti I noticed that one of the white pills had partially spilled open leaving a white, powdery residue on some of the other pills. A likely result of the type of quality handling we have come to expect from USPS. Interestingly, the powder had a scent reminiscent of USP Labs’ Modern BCAA supplement (not a plug). With the exception of the first few days of testing, I dosed Omniscienti at 1 pill in the morning with 200mg caffeine and a Bronkaid (ephedrine) and then 2 pills in the early evening prior to working out with another 200mg of caffeine and a Bronkaid. The caffeine and ephedrine have been a part of my regiment long before receiving Omniscienti and are not at cause for any results mentioned. Since it is a non-stimulant, I felt that such a brain booster complimented by products containing caffeine or ephedrine. I would love to see GuardianX try to refine a separate, stimulant based formula that could be stacked with Omniscienti in a cyclic manner.

Intuitively, one understands that this is more along the lines of a general health supplement and is not geared toward improving one’s physical aptitude. That is not to say, however, that it does not offer any benefit in this capacity as I found it to increase focus in the gym and allow me to enter the coveted “zone” much more easily when performing lifts. Where Omniscienti truly shines though is in its effect on day to day functions. Although not immediately apparent, I found myself far more conclusive and action-oriented, which has improved job performance. Generally, I am indecisive and constantly reevaluating trivial tasks that carry no real consequence regardless of my approach. Overall, I am pleased with how Omniscienti has performed and look forward to resuming my trial with their updated version. 

• Veritatis, Majora23 and Wesleyinman like this

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

#2 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 624 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:10 PM

The greatest jacked wordsmith of our time. Keep it coming my man.
  • ZOO likes this
No one even quotes people in signatures anymore -PZTHATER

#3 ZOO

ZOO

PHF Jacked Wordsmith

• Reps
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

I really like this guy^ lol
Thanks, bro. I really enjoy getting to do this.

PHF Supplements Rep

#4 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:07 PM

Excellent review brother. Thank you for doing it. Extremely well thought out and put into words very elequently. Thank you
  • ZOO likes this
I love you man!

#5 ZOO

ZOO

PHF Jacked Wordsmith

• Reps
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:26 PM

Appreciate it, milky!

• milkhouse likes this

PHF Supplements Rep

#6 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:31 PM

Nice review Zoo. Your write ups are above and beyond.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#7 ZOO

ZOO

PHF Jacked Wordsmith

• Reps
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:00 AM

Nice review Zoo. Your write ups are above and beyond.

Thanks, Triple. I love supplements and I love writing. It's the perfect fit.

• milkhouse likes this

PHF Supplements Rep

#8 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:15 PM

Thanks, Triple. I love supplements and I love writing. It's the perfect fit.

Nice review Zoo.

I should be receiving mine next week. I'm really looking forward to it!

#9 ZOO

ZOO

PHF Jacked Wordsmith

• Reps
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:28 PM

Very cool. I think you'll find it useful when doing tasks that require mental prowess. 

PHF Supplements Rep

#10 ZOO

ZOO

PHF Jacked Wordsmith

• Reps
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:37 PM

I know I promised a second write up on the updated formula of Omniscienti; however, I found it's effects to be nearly identical as the original version. I suspect that GuardianX identified the components that contribute the most to enhancing cognitive capabilities and increased the dose while removing the ones that are deemed unnecessary. It may be unfair to state that the new version is no different the original as it long terms effects could vary. I'm sure this is something the company considered in product development. After all, the ingredient profile consists of substances that have been used over a greater period of time to treat diseases that cause mental deterioration. Again, I am very pleased with Omniscienti and hope GuardianX releases a stimulant to complement this brain booster. 

• TripleOvertime and Veritatis like this

PHF Supplements Rep

#11 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:42 PM

Thanks for the comparison between version 1&2. Sounds like you really enjoyed both.
  • Wesleyinman likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#12 ZOO

ZOO

PHF Jacked Wordsmith

• Reps
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:50 PM

Yes, sir. Oh, crap, I just realized you're a rep for them. When did that happen? lol

PHF Supplements Rep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users