Official Store

Photo
- - - - -

My First Cycle, Ever. Please Help With Dosing.

Dmz superdmz firsttime nolvadex tamoxifen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:54 AM

Just ordered my bottle of Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolva) from Purity Sol. I will be picking up my bottle of Warrior Labz DMZ tomorrow. Will most likely wait till my Nolva arrives to to start my cycle.

I feel like I still need some help with the dosing of the DMZ though, any help?

Heres the link of what I will be running if that helps.

http://www.warriorlabz.com/dmz.html

P.S. I noticed that when I click the link it says error...just highlight the part htat says ".html" and enter, it should be loading after that

Also, should I run a AI & Nolva at the same time? Or if I run an AI when should I do it?
And what should I do for my PCT? Just nolva from Purity Solutions?

TIA

#2 tiesthatbind

tiesthatbind

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:47 PM

18mg is an interesting dose. I would run 2 caps per day until the bottle is gone. Take one in the morning and one at dinner.

I suggest running a liver support with it such as tudca (optimal) or liv52. Increase your water intake as well.

You shouldn't need an ai on this run, but it's always nice to have it at your disposal. As far as pct, novla is fine by itself. Start the following day once you run out of dmz. Run 20mg for the first two weeks and 10mg for the next two weeks.
Have fun and eat big.

#3 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:36 PM

Fuaaaaah I am excited. Might start off with two for the first two weeks and up to 3 on the next 2 weeks.  

#4 tiesthatbind

tiesthatbind

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:29 PM

Fuaaaaah I am excited. Might start off with two for the first two weeks and up to 3 on the next 2 weeks.

You could definitely do that. However in my experience I've found I get more out of a longer run rather than a higher dose for a shorter time. Just my opinion.

#5 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:35 PM

You could definitely do that. However in my experience I've found I get more out of a longer run rather than a higher dose for a shorter time. Just my opinion.

So about 6 and a half weeks on 36mgs a day? 

I feel like I had someone else tell me the opposite, to do a higher dose rather than a longer cycle. I will have to look back at what they said, mightve been the same thing you just told me. 

Thanks for the input man, highly appreciated. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dmz, superdmz, firsttime, nolvadex, tamoxifen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users