9 replies to this topic

#1 timmeh918

timmeh918

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:54 PM

All,

I am looking at running a cutting stack of the three PH below at the doses I am listing. Looking for some advice on this as I haven't combined these before. this is my first shot at doses but I am open to changing them:

Winabol - 300mg for 30 days

Tren - 60mg for 30 days

Epistane - 45mg for 30 days

LGI Damage Control for cycle support

Iam 38 years old and weigh about 250. I have used PH several times in the past but never this combination. any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:40 PM

If it were me I would run the tren and epistane and run them both for 6 weeks at higher doses. They just start getting fun at week four. I'm not familiar with winabol though, who makes it?
  • milkhouse and timmeh918 like this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#3 timmeh918

timmeh918

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:50 AM

Generation X Labs makes the Winabol I picked up. How high would you go on the Epistane and Tren?

Here is a link to the Winabol I got:
http://www.prohormon...om/winabol.html

#4 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:42 AM

All,

I am looking at running a cutting stack of the three PH below at the doses I am listing. Looking for some advice on this as I haven't combined these before. this is my first shot at doses but I am open to changing them:

Winabol - 300mg for 30 days
Tren - 60mg for 30 days
Epistane - 45mg for 30 days

LGI Damage Control for cycle support

Iam 38 years old and weigh about 250. I have used PH several times in the past but never this combination. any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.

What are you trying to achieve with these compounds first? Three PHs a lot do deal with, especially without a test base of some kind IMO.

#5 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:48 AM

If it were me I would run the tren and epistane and run them both for 6 weeks at higher doses. They just start getting fun at week four. I'm not familiar with winabol though, who makes it?

Very sound advice there. OP,do this
I love you man!

#6 timmeh918

timmeh918

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:36 AM

After seeing this and doing more research I think I am going to do as suggested and run the Tren and Epi together and save the winabol for a different cycle. I am doing this for cutting. I had surgery a while back and it put me on the shelf for 8 months. Gaineda ton of weight. So I am running this to lean back out and recover some strength. Looking to run the tren and epi at the below doses still using Damage Control, fish oil, and multivitamins for cycle support:

Epi 30/30/45/45/60/60

Tren 60/60/90/90/90/90

Is it safe to take tren up to 120 for those last two weeks? Or am I pushing my luck.. I have heard of people running Tren going that high but they were running it solo.

• TripleOvertime likes this

#7 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:58 AM

I like that layout much better. If everything is going nicely, by all means go to 120 if you want.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#8 timmeh918

timmeh918

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:09 AM

Awesome... started this morning. Ill keep you guys posted.

#9 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

120 is a great dose for the tren. Remember though it's more about your diet and recovery than anything else. Those 2 compounds will help you stay strong and probably gain some strength but if you just go in wily nilly on your diet is pointless. I'm a prefect example of that. A month ago I had everything in control, steadily losing bodyfat and gaining muscle because I had my diet working perfectly balanced with enough rest and using a powerful ph. Then shit happened with an injury and my brother getting sick and letting my diet go to hell and I'm almost back at square one. Diet is key! If I can stress anything I can't stress that enough. Good luck
  • TripleOvertime and Looseunitwa like this
I love you man!

#10 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:49 PM

lol. pretty sure I just replied to your thread on lean bulk

PURUS LABS REP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users