Little Man syndrome phag tags not that big

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:05 AM

So over the past 2-3 months literally every time I go out some shit gets started. I don't really like going out a lot anymore unless my GF drags me out or a few of my long time friends want to go out. I never go out just to go out anymore.

I know I am not big by any means but in my area you don't see many guys that weigh over 200 pounds and aren't fat. So Im kind of like a big fish in a small pound.

Besides just not going out anymore, what can I do to stop this??? I don't wanna fight unless I have to and I haven't had to yet cause no one has forced me to and I haven't felt threatened yet.

PURUS LABS REP

#2 spartan300

spartan300

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:39 AM

Find the biggest guy in town n beat him senseless. Word will get around. No one will mess w u after
  • GaryMan likes this

#3 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

fuck lol. That dudes 6'4" and nearly 400 pounds

PURUS LABS REP

#4 spartan300

spartan300

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:45 AM

fuck lol. That dudes 6'4" and nearly 400 pounds

Become best friends w him. Word will get around. No one will mess w u
  • bashman, GaryMan and JohnMcc like this

#5 NaastyDogg

NaastyDogg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:36 AM

The title of this thread is very very gay

• keninishna likes this

#6 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:37 AM

Not as ghey as you sucking meh cawk

PURUS LABS REP

#7 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:38 AM

@Spartan. That is a good idea lo. I have seen that dude swell a guys head with a jab.

PURUS LABS REP

#8 ezjax

ezjax

PHF

• Reps
  • 5,451 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:43 PM

Whats this fighting you speak of?  These bumpkin towns are crazy..  

People dont fight where im from for fear of arrest or getting shot

http://www.phfsupplements.com/

* Ezjax is not a doctor. Please do not view any of his posts as medical advice. Ezjax is a fictional character and does not advocate the use of any illegal substances. Ezjax is not real and all posts are only for enertainment. Use your own discretion and do not blame Ezjax for any of your personal choices in life.

#9 tattoo85

tattoo85

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:45 PM

Fuck boys is the worst term ever invented. If I was pounding a dude in the ass and he said it I'd have to tell him he's too gay for me and leave.

I've never had an issue with guys trying to fight. It's all in your demeanor and how you carry yourself, along with the kind of people you associate with. If you're a laid back guy who doesn't come off as a douchebag and people are still wanting to pick fights, you may want to reevaluate the crowds you hang with.

• Bronkko likes this

#10 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:15 PM

@EZ: yeah people have been stab at a couple places I have been to and that is the main reason for not wanting to fight. Country folk just don't care about the cops and dying I guess lol

PURUS LABS REP

#11 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

@tattoo: Thanx for the thought out post.

I am always laid back and always have been but seems like a lot of guys just want to fight me cause I am bigger than them. Never have been approach by another man around the same bodyweight. Majority of these guys weigh 140-180 pounds. And most of my friends are not shit starters either. We may get loud but we are just having fun and not bothering anybody or talking trash.

PURUS LABS REP

#12 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,014 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 04:57 PM

I'm surprised that people want to fight you. Usually in mat part of the world people are intimidated by size. You must have a sign that says small penor on board
  • RoadBlocK and anab0lix like this
I love you man!

#13 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:15 PM

I know these feels. The second I notice guys eye fucking me the wrong way is the minute I leave. As much as I'd like to fold those fuckers up like a cheap suit to make them second guess their decision, it's just not worth it anymore. I am in my early 30's, have a career and a family and I am done dealing with high school bullshit.
  • milkhouse, RoadBlocK and anab0lix like this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#14 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:17 PM

I'm surprised that people want to fight you. Usually in mat part of the world people are intimidated by size. You must have a sign that says small penor on board

It's a double edged sword here. No one fucks around unless they have 3 of their "homies" to back them up.
  • milkhouse and anab0lix like this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#15 Coltzy

Coltzy

starting PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 8,463 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:26 PM

OP, your dose is too low. Double dose, double gains, ...no one will F with you.

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!
IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

#16 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:57 PM

Attachment leads to jealousy. They just want to be you!
  • PZTHATER likes this

#17 Baddog671

Baddog671

• Members
  • 2,782 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:36 PM

Just find a bar that has less drama. My "town" has 800 people, 3 bars, 3 churches, 1 school, 1 diner, and 1 fire hall. Not much else. Don't even have a traffic light or anything, lol.

I sometimes go to the bar on Wednesday for their wings & pizza special. Mostly locals, older crowd, no shit. Just wonderful wings, pizza, and maybe 1-2 drinks. Cutting sucks ass though, I haven't been forever.

#18 Coltzy

Coltzy

starting PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 8,463 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:38 PM

^^^meanwhile in south carolina. ??
  • df122092 likes this

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!
IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

#19 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:49 AM

the bars I usually go to are small town too but seems like everyone wants to be a badass

PURUS LABS REP

#20 lildutchy

lildutchy

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 07:18 AM

It's your age bro, once you hit your mid 30's it gets more chill and people have more respect. Me myself have more trouble in the big city vs the small towns except for jail, there I had the 3rd biggest arms in the pod so nobody really said anything, not bad considering there was over a 100 guys in 1 pod.

#21 Shrunken Nuts

Shrunken Nuts

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:35 AM

Stop going to bars. Find something else to do. Easy solution.  You can still "go out" without going to bars.

• lildutchy likes this

#22 ezjax

ezjax

PHF

• Reps
  • 5,451 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:50 AM

I was at a bar last night wearing a baby blue vneck a suit vest skinny jeans and sneakers..  

I felt like young dudes were looking at me weird..  but then i realized they probably thought i was gay.

• RoadBlocK and anab0lix like this

* Ezjax is not a doctor. Please do not view any of his posts as medical advice. Ezjax is a fictional character and does not advocate the use of any illegal substances. Ezjax is not real and all posts are only for enertainment. Use your own discretion and do not blame Ezjax for any of your personal choices in life.

#23 lildutchy

lildutchy

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:56 AM

I was at a bar last night wearing a baby blue vneck a suit vest skinny jeans and sneakers..  

I felt like young dudes were looking at me weird..  but then i realized they probably thought i was gay.

If you wear skinny jeans you are gay, or at least have no dick.

#24 ezjax

ezjax

PHF

• Reps
  • 5,451 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:06 AM

If you wear skinny jeans you are gay, or at least have no dick.

This is what people with no style say to feel good about themselves.  

• anab0lix likes this

#25 lildutchy

lildutchy

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:23 AM

^^^^ LOL, all I know is all the guys wearing these skinny jeans are little skinny kids or gangster wannabies wearing them half off their ass, if you can't wear jeans the way they were intended don't go out in public, also if you can wear skinny jeans then you have a small dick and small legs and if you're on this board then you should be training those legs which in return would not allow you to pull those tight little bastards over your tree trunks, I can barely fit into loose fit jeans.

• ECTD33 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users