• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#51 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:58 PM

Went out to a costume party Halloween night at a friends house. Had to mean mug a couple persons due to my wife dressed in barely nothing. No one got crazy, good night without any serious problem besides some staring, which was totally fine and expected.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#52 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:06 PM

bro I have the same problem with bishes at the gym, see posts 148-163 ITT;
http://www.prohormon...-7#entry1396984

lol

#53 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:08 PM

phf fag

dis dem hatin faggots I wuz tryin 2 warn u about PZT

#54 themaharaja

themaharaja

• Members
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:49 AM

the only feasible solution is to take a gram of tren no ester and beat the fuck out of anybody in your radius.

#55 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:11 PM

I cant take more than 900 mg of test a week or I start trying to be alpha douche bag lol

PURUS LABS REP

#56 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:40 PM

I cant take more than 900 mg of test a week or I start trying to be alpha douche bag lol

So you're "that guy" at the bar.
Ha, I can be an arrogant jackass also when I get carried away with a cycle. Been staying mild due to that reason for quite some time now.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#57 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:19 AM

Naw, just on the inside I always feel like Im about to lose it lol

PURUS LABS REP

#58 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:26 PM

The only problem I have when I'm cycle is everyone gets the fuck out of my way.

ohhh wait that's not a problem. NVM

• PZTHATER likes this

#59 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:41 PM

my favorite bar is always loaded with plates.  it hurts me on the regular and I still come back.  Last time I went to this bar I said "you're gonna be my bitch today... its going down my way!!!!" and proceeded to lift the bar a few times at 385lbs while i was on my back. 

• PZTHATER and saywat2587 like this

Antaeus Labs Rep

#60 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:43 PM

BTW - OP Fucks Boyz @ Bars & Parties... 

and he wonders why people in small country towns start shit

• PZTHATER likes this

Antaeus Labs Rep

#61 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:06 PM

watch out we got a couple badasses here

• saywat2587 likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#62 tech123

tech123

• Members
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

OP, I'm guessing it's just the crowd you're hanging around or the places you're going to. My wife and I are members of the most hated minority group in America right now, so I get hard stares from tons of people, but no one ever says anything. 

Also, if you're wearing the same style of clothing as them (affliction shirts or whatever), then you're going to register on their radar as a threat/challenge, whatever. If you look at bars, nightclubs, etc. from an outsider's perspective, it quickly becomes apparent that most of this interaction is a mating ritual. As such, competition is rife, and conflict occurs often. 

I usually wear nice business casual clothing when I go out. This sends a message that I'm not competing with them because we have different interests. 

But, I'm a little more conservative than most people I think. I wouldn't take my wife to a bar because I know what people go to bars for - to drink and try to get laid. I take my wife to a nice restaurant, a movie, go on a hike, drive to the mountains, etc. In general it's probably not realistic to think you're going to go to a place where people are drinking and trying to get laid and that you (and your girl for that matter) are always going to get treated with respect. 

• biggiesmallz likes this

#63 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:28 PM

Last time I was at the bar I had 405 on that sumabish, shit was on my back and I went down with it 4 times until I felt my rectum was going to come out then I put that bar in its place and came up with it.

Tonight I plan on walking up to the bar. Mofo going to be at 635-700lbs and I'm pull the fucken shit out that son of bitch. Any then everyone around me is going to suck my dick while they struggle to do their pathetic 5 pound kettle swings and their 95lbs 1/8th squats and then I'm realize: "I'm the mofoing shit" as I ask some bros to help me unrack my shit because I won't be able to move.

• PZTHATER likes this

#64 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

@tech

Good point on the casual clothes. I have noticed when I wear dress shirts no one ever gives me a second glance, woman look more though. Usually wear tighter fitted t shirts does draw more attention. I tend not to wear affliction or such but most of my shirts are XL and tight but for some reason I do not feel comfortable in XXL's

PURUS LABS REP

#65 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:12 PM

Affliction shirts do tend to draw the attention of a rough crowd - at least out here if you go to ave & Busters in an Affliction shirt you pretty much are putting yourself in a specific crowd.  Drink watch fight and get in fights. 

Just be a really cool dude and keep level headed and no one picks fights. Its hard to pick a fight with someone who stays super calm when the other guy is blowing his lid and getting heated.  Makes the other dude look like a retard. 

Antaeus Labs Rep

#66 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:19 PM

I am a calm person so that helps a lot. I have noticed people hate more when I tend to have a better time as well.

PURUS LABS REP

#67 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:31 AM

I am a calm person so that helps a lot. I have noticed people hate more when I tend to have a better time as well.

threatens their bar ambiance.  You're suppose to act miserable like the rest of them so they can relate, not be happy and stand out, because then they realize how miserable their situation in being there in the first place is.  just the way it goes brotha, I can't tell you how many times I tried to be generally happy and people with shitty lives get ticked off.  then the random hating starts, because they themselves are miserable, and when you bring in your happiness, they need somewhere to dump their miseries....  of course that NEVER improves neither your situation nor theirs, but just something else to be aware of cuz it's a common pattern

#68 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:09 AM

One more thing....  I see a ton of talk on this forum on all this Alpha and Beta shit....  you guys are splitting yourselves unnecessarily.  It's Gamma Beta....  sometimes it pays to shut the fuck up and be a Beta if the situation necessitates...  there IS no division outside of the one you make, and the one you choose to live

#69 Craysonsteve

Craysonsteve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:23 AM

Think you need to find a different group man. People who take themselves too seriously and have short fuses are douchebags and should be avoided like the cancer they are

#70 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

^^^**different hangouts

PURUS LABS REP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users