Photo
- - - - -

Trestolone Acetate/dianidrol Cycle Log

Trest trestolone ddrol dianodrol cycle log igf1 igf1-lr3 syntherol JYM Active Matrix

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#1 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:13 PM

Hey guys, I am new to the forum but I've been hanging out for quite a while doing some research.

This will be my first cycle ever and I thought it would be cool to let you guys know how things go since there isn't really a ton of info on this particular cycle.

I actually started on 10/10/14, so I'm a couple of days in. (Already noticing some really nice sides)

Here is what I have so far.

12 Week Bulk Cycle (Updated 10/21/14)

-  HCG: On hand just in case.

Just gonna be honest here, I also have 3 bottles of Syntherol. I have extremely small legs, and I hate to wear shorts because of it. I am gonna try to use it in my calves. I'm really not looking forward to that, so we'll see. I'll probably catch some negative feedback for this, but trust me, I have done my research.

- On a side note; for my first dose of IGF1-Lr3, I injected what I thought was 2iu into each deltoid. They instantly swole and I worked them just a little to get a pump. It was INSANE!! Later, I realized that I injected 20iu into each Delt! HaHa! Never used a Slin Pin before so it was a rookie mistake. Just glad nothing bad happened.

8 Week Cruise

- Test E:  250mg/Week

- IGF1-LR3:   40-80mcg/ED for 60 Days

- GHRP-2:   100mcg  3x/Daily for 60 Days

- Tribulis:   500mg/ED

- Ostabol   20mg/ED for 45 Days

- Considering running Dbol 10mg/ED for 30 Days

DIET/SUPPLEMENTS

My diet is pretty clean, but struggle with appetite a bit.

I am shooting for 3K-3500 Calories a day, getting roughly 200g+ protein/day. 200g Carbs

Lots of WATER! Shooting for 1gallon/day.

Pre-Workout

I do not have a Pre-Workout regimen. I bought some NOS, but I really didn't notice anything from it.

I will be training in the morning on an empty stomach.

(I will be taking my Trest/Ddrol, IGF pre-workout though.)

- Liver Support Matrix

- Liquid Multivitamin

- Finasteride/ED for the first few weeks. Just in case.

Post Workout (PWO)

- JYM Active Matrix

- I'll also be adding some Dextrose to create an insulin spike 

- ON Weight Gainer - 76gm protein including Milk

- A large (clean) meal an hour later. As much as I can eat!

Before Bed

1/2 Cup of International Egg whites along with my SynthaPURE.

STATS

I am 35 years old, 5'9 176lbs. Measured Bodyfat with caliper on 10/15/14 @ 24%

I was a junkie for half of my life, and when I cleaned up, I gained a lot of weight. 

I lost 20lbs last year. So far this year, I have lost 5lbs of fat, and gained about 6lbs of muscle.

The goal I have set is to gain 20lbs of muscle, and lose 20lbs of fat. I don't expect that to happen in one cycle, but it would be cool.

I know this is a lot for a first cycle, but that is why I am keeping the doses low for the first week or two. I would like to run everything at the lowest doses possible.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

• Bodock likes this

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:04 PM

I'll follow.
What kind of training regimen do you follow? What's a typical week at the gym look like? Good luck, should make some nice gains with your plan as long as you stay motivated and work your ass off.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#3 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:16 PM

I train M-F for 45min to an hour. Sometimes I only take Sunday off.

My strength is sub par, but I'm super motivated. No cardio as of yet.

I'm already getting insane pumps like I've never had before! I'm pretty sure that's from the IGF1.

I do not have a strict structure, but I push myself really hard.

I've got to get better about logging how much weight I use on everything.

This is actually my first thread ever, so I hope I didn't overdo it. Lol!

Thanks for following.

#4 CMANavy

CMANavy

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:25 AM

It's probly the test giving you the pumps. That's a heavy cycle you've got going for a first run, my first two runs were orals only and I made plenty of mistakes. I'm not sure if I'll ever try the IGF, who knows.

#5 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:31 AM

It's definitely not the Test giving the pumps. I have been on a dose of 200mg/week for almost 6 months for hrt. My levels are usually around 650-700 at that dose. I have them checked every three months.

I agree it's quite a bit, but that's why I'm keeping the doses low at first. From what I've read,these are pretty much the best starting doses. 

#6 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:05 AM

Today was Chest.

Reps / Sets

Bench Press         8      /     4

Incline Dumbell     10    /     3

Dumbell Flys          8     /     4

Decline Dumbell     8     /     3

Pec Deck                8     /     3

Standing Calf Raises   4 Sets to Failure

Let me know how this looks. It was a good workout, but not my best for sure. I know i still had a lot in me, but I feel a little lethargic this morning. Worked hard enough that my shirt was soaked though...

Had my pwo supps/shake.

Getting ready to cook 4 egg whites with two yolks, and some chicken sausage.

I usually eat something every 2-3 hours. Not gonna bore you with that.

I've got a tenderloin in the oven cooking low and slow for dinner. I'll have some stewed squash and onions, and a sweet potato with it. That's gonna be good!

#7 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

Worked shoulders today. Had a great workout, but I was really hoping to have some kind of results by now.

I'm 5 days in, and haven't gained 1 pound. I know it's still early, but I was hoping for a little something in the first week. 

Someone in another forum suggested that I increase my Test Cyp to 400mg/Week, so I started that today. Everything else is still the same.

#8 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:47 PM

In.  Good luck bud.  Maybe bump up the dianodrol to 60mg right off the bat.  Just my suggestions but I found 60 to be much better than 45 with no increased sides.

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

#9 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:00 PM

Thanks man.

I only have 2 Bottles though. If I run it at 45/60/60/60/90/90 that is 2 Bottles.

I'm 5 days in anyway, but I'm sure you're right, I haven't noticed anything yet. Maybe a little of the "feel good" some mention.

#10 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:01 PM

This looks interesting. Will follow, but good lord this is a helluva first cycle. damn. I think my first one was IBE epistane when it first came out. Either way good luck and bust your ass in the gym and out of the gym. just to add this in tho i would stay on test cyp for at least 12 weeks then go into pct

Do NOT PM me for source info.

#11 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:07 PM

Lol! I figured If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it right!

So far, I have had no sides at all. I started my doses very low to see how I react to things.

That's been said a couple of times, but no one has said to change anything. Actually, I was told to double my Test.

#12 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:26 PM

UPDATE:

I received 3 Bottles of Syntherol and my SynthaPURE today!

I had already injected my IGF in my calves, so I thought I would give the Biceps a shot.

I'm gonna take it very, very slow with this stuff, so I only started with .5ml per arm. I'm not looking for the usual 3" in a month. That's stupid. 

I've been massaging the crap out of them all day to prevent any lumps. They feel great though. It's a little sore, but it feels more like a really nice pump! They have felt that way all day, and I like it!

There is definitely a noticeable difference even with that small of an amount. They look much fuller. I will probably start out with this in the biceps just twice a week. 

Diet was very clean, and I reached my goal. I stopped counting after 200gm of protein. My weight is 176lbs...STILL!

The synthaPURE is plain. I added it to my yogurt and granola, and it was great. Couldn't even tell it was in there, and it added 30gm protein!

No noticeable sides from anything yet. I hope it stays that way.

#13 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

Actually, I was told to double my Test.

Meh. You can still make gains on 200mg/week but you'll like it at 400/wk much more lol. Some like to run a gram or higher a week. Personally I see no reason to go over the 500-750 range and 750 is still pretty damn high there is always that point of diminishing returns

#14 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:05 PM

So, you think I should stick with the 200mg/week? I've been on that for about 6 months. That's my HRT Dose.

I just wanted to keep things low, because I am taking so much for a first cycle. I'm really not adding that much though (Trest, Ddrol, IGF). Okay, maybe it is...

I am really hoping to gain 20-30lbs. I know that's probably wishful thinking, but my hope is to be able to maintain 20lbs after the cycle.

What do you think?

#15 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:19 AM

You would be fine at 200/wk and for an bet dose that's really high it's usually once every two weeks or once a month. 20-30 lbs is realistic. I gained 30 on my first AAS cycle and kept about 20 lbs of it

#16 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:37 AM

You have no idea how happy that would make me! Thank's for the encouragement!

#17 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

In for SEO research....

PURUS LABS REP

#18 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

holy shit. I have never looked at prices of SEO until now. Shit is expensive as FUUUUUUCK

PURUS LABS REP

#19 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:50 AM

It's definitely not cheap. Not if you want the best, and Syntherol is the best!

#20 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:51 AM

How many CC's is in the vial?

PURUS LABS REP

#21 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:55 AM

UPDATE:

Worked Arms today. It was a great workout. I can always tell, because I am soaked from head to toe.

Sets/Reps
Dumbell Bicep Curls 4/10
Cable curls 5/10
Preacher Curls 4/8
Hammer Curls 3/10
Reverse Curls 4/8
Tricep Pushdowns 6/10
Skull Crushers 5/8
35 Pushups

Standing Calf Raises 5/To Completion

I know I should have done more for my triceps, but my Delts were burning the entire workout, and it was killing me! I had a really hard time making my shake because of the intense burn.

I split my Trest and IGF into each Tricep today. It hurt like %#$@! I'm not sure I want to do that again. It's fine now though, and I have an Amazing pump throughout my arms. (Maybe I will...)
I'm also not sure if it okay to mix those or not. I've read both opinions from others. Please let me know what you think.

So, I had my PWO shake, and I'm now having my Post JYM (BCAA's, Creatine HCL, Glutamine). The watermelon is great!
I added 12g of Dextrose for an insulin spike. Like I said, I have insulin, but I'm scared of that stuff, especially with the IGF.

Getting ready to go cook some eggs/chicken sausage. Yum!

P.S. My biceps feel like they are going to split open! Lol!

#22 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:55 AM

100cc/bottle

#23 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:02 AM

Have you used it yet?

PURUS LABS REP

#24 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

Sorry, I know I've been giving a lot of info, so it was probably easy to miss. In the future, if you don't want to read through everything just read the ones that say; UPDATE. I will be as thorough as possible.

I started using it yesterday. I am going very, very slow with it. I am in no hurry to gain the usual 3" in a month. I am just going to go slow and make small adjustments.

I started with .5ml in each bicep. It was nice and smooth. You can feel that it is in there, but it didn't really hurt. I massaged them all day with a little lotion.

I noticed that they were definitely fuller than before, even with only .5ml.

They feel great today, and they may have been the most pumped ever. Actually, it's been more than 30min, and they are still REALLY pumped. Keep in mind, I did inject the Trest/IGF into my Triceps.

Hope this helps.

#25 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:38 AM

Which is more painful? SEO or Gear? I have tried gear in my arms a few times and usually hurts bad even with as little as .25 CC

PURUS LABS REP

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trest, trestolone, ddrol, dianodrol, cycle, log, igf1, igf1-lr3, syntherol, JYM Active Matrix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users