Photo
- - - - -

Trestolone Acetate/dianidrol Cycle Log

Trest trestolone ddrol dianodrol cycle log igf1 igf1-lr3 syntherol JYM Active Matrix

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#26 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:44 AM

It seems to be the same in my biceps. You can feel the SEO longer though. I don't really think it hurts. It wasn't the oil that hurt my triceps, it was the needle. I am using 1/2" slin pins.

That may be why it hurts more for you. Thankfully Trest, and Syntherol is smooth enough to go through a 29ga slin pin.

#27 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:46 AM

Had 100 grams of protein in the last hour. I feel like I'm gonna puke.

#28 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 5,676 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:48 AM

cool, I have used slin pins and large IM needles and shit still hurts everytime lol. I always freak out and see me recording a video like greg valentino

PURUS LABS REP

#29 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:00 PM

Lol. That guy is a retard! Have you watched his videos?

I like symmetry, and that is what I am using it for.

#30 ZOO

ZOO

ZOO for President

• Reps
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:01 PM

This is a pretty interesting format. Excited for the results, bro.
PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#31 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 02:22 PM

UPDATE: Day 6

Okay, so I just took my first Syntherol injections in my calves. I only pinned .25ml in each leg. I started at the top on the inside. I will be pinning 4 places in each calf. 2 on each side, for a total of 8 injections. I'm going to wait an hour or two and see how they feel. Then, I may go ahead and pin the other sides.

No pip to speak of at that amount. I will be massaging them all day.

I still have not made any gains, but i can definitely see a difference. I looked in the mirror, and everything looks fuller, and I seem to be leaner also. I am starting to see more definition around my abs. Keep in mind I am doing no cardio at all.

Made a couple changes:

Bumped Test to 400mg/Week for 12 Weeks

Bumped IGF to 80mcg/Day Bilaterally

On a personal note; I broke up with my girlfriend last night after 3 years. It's a long story, but I just do not feel that she is "the one". There is no reason to waste any more of her time. This is really helping me to keep my mind off of that.

#32 darsh89

darsh89

AM/AH 8 Weeks

• Members
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

In your original post you said you were going to PCT with nolva etc.  If you are on TRT why are you going to PCT?  It would be unnecessary. 

• Nikon likes this
High dose epi/bold/androhard with sd kicker: http://www.prohormon...ndrohard-4.html

#33 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 02:58 PM

Wouldn't I still need to PCT in order to maintain my gains?

I have my PCT laid out in the original post.

Thanks

#34 darsh89

darsh89

AM/AH 8 Weeks

• Members
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

If you are going to remain on you 200 mg TRT dose then it is pointless to run the nolva or HCG.  Also, it is inevitable that you will lose some of your gains.  However, being on TRT certainly makes it easier then people who come off completely and have to run a full PCT.  On a side note, you may want to have an AI on hand incase you experience any estrogen related sides due to increasing your test dose or from the trest. 

• Nikon likes this
High dose epi/bold/androhard with sd kicker: http://www.prohormon...ndrohard-4.html

#35 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:07 PM

I am taking .5mg of Arimidex EOD.

I think I may take a break from HRT. I think I should run PCT and then run my cutting cycle. I will then resume my HRT.

I only plan on doing these two cycles. I don't have to get huge. I just want to look a little better.

Wouldn't that be best?

#36 darsh89

darsh89

AM/AH 8 Weeks

• Members
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:16 PM

My first question is why are you on HRT if you are thinking about taking a break? 

If you PCT you will surely lose more gains then if you just remained on HRT.  Also, if you are planning on cycling, then running pct, then running a cutting cycle it makes even less sense to PCT. 

Finally, there is an undeniable mental aspect people often underestimate when running steroids: you will want to run more than two cycles.  The pump, feeling, look, strength etc. is something you cant achieve without it.  Everytime you come off you will lose a little something and never be quite as satisfied as when you were on.  Just keep that in mind. 

My suggestion would be to run your cycle as is then continue to stay on your HRT dose.  There's really no reason to ever come off unless you never needed it in the first place.  After you cruise on your HRT dose for a month or two, evaluate how much of your gains you kept.  If you feel you want to get bigger then run something else over winter.  No need to cut when you cant show it off.  Hold off on that until spring. 

• Nikon likes this

#37 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:24 PM

Wow. That's the best advice I've had so far! Thank you so much!

So, should I not use the HCG and Nolvadex at all?

#38 darsh89

darsh89

AM/AH 8 Weeks

• Members
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:45 PM

Correct.  Do not use them unless you are completely coming off all hormones. 

• Nikon likes this

#39 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

Thank you so much! Great advice!

#40 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:38 PM

UPDATE: Day 7

Weight is still the same, but I can tell a difference when I look in the mirror. I must be gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time. That is fine with me. I can also tell that my muscles are harder. My Delts seem A Lot bigger. That is from the 200mcg of IGF that went into Each one by mistake. It is very motivating to see such a difference so quick.

I still have not experienced any sides except for a bit of acne on the back of my neck. I bought some Cetephil for before bed, Neutrogena for the shower, and some astringent.

I decided to take the day off, because I spent 8 hours working on Math, and I still have more to do. That much math always wears me out. I have not had time to look for a Training Regimen yet, but that is on the agenda for this evening. Tomorrow is Leg Day!

I pinned some more Syntherol today, and it went great! I pinned .5ml in the outer head of each Bicep, and .5ml on the insides of my calves. I was only going to inject into 2 different places in my calves, but I decided to do three so that it will be distributed more evenly. I will definitely do more in my biceps next time, because I cannot even feel .5ml in my outer bicep. Calves are a different story. When it’s in there, you feel it. It doesn’t really hurt, but they feel pretty sore. Mainly, they just feel tight and pumped

Someone asked about my diet. I keep a pretty clean diet. I have lost 25lbs in the last year ½ without any cardio at all. I do not crave any junk food ever! So far today I have had:

Mini Wheats w/2 cups milk and 2 tbsp of SynthaPURE. BEST PROTEIN I'VE HAD! It barely has a taste to it at all. The only ingredient is Whey Isolate. Nothing Else!
51gm Protein

2 Eggs ( 2tbsp Olive Oil, pepper), Chicken Sausage, SynthaPURE mixed with 2 cups milk and some sugar free chocolate syrup
48gm Protein

Peanut Butter/Celery
14gm Protein

ON Pro Complex Gainer with 2 cups of milk+water
600 Calories/85g Carbs/60gm Protein - Minus the milk

Seared Ahi Tuna Steak with Olive Oil, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, (23gm Protein), Baked Sweet Potato with a little cinnamon, Stewed Squash/Onions. I made a mixture of Sriracha, lite Mayo, and just a touch of A1 (I'm careful with sodium) for the remoulade.

I will have some yogurt/granola later with 1tbsp/SynthaPURE and a little milk to help with consistency, and maybe a shake before bed.

My International Egg Whites will be here Tomorrow! I’m looking forward to that! I will be drinking 1 cup (26gm Protein) before bed every night. This will give me the slow release protein I need at night. I will most likely be adding either SynthaPURE, or BSN Syntha 6. I also like to add some fat free, sugar free pudding. Usually banana or pistachio.

Tomorrow begins week 2! So, starting tomorrow, I will be going from 25mgED to 75mg/EOD of Trestolone. That is the only change I plan on making next week so that I can tell if anything is noticed from it. I will continue everything else the same.

I will finally be getting a 10ml bottle of Trestolone Deca next week, if that works out (Fingers Crossed).

I may have found a source for some Dbol. I'm thinking of adding 10mg/ED at the end of my cycle as a bridge. I also ordered some Ostabol for the bridge. I was told to drop the PCT. I still need some help with my bridge.

FYI, when I make any changes, I will be revising my Original Post. Hopefully that will help to prevent any confusion.

Thanks to everyone for your support this past week! All of your comments really mean a lot!

#41 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:02 PM

I enjoy seeing newbies come on here that know what the hell they are doing and not asking retarded questions. As far as newbie logs go this is the best one i've seen yet. Very enjoyable.

How are you liking the Trestolone? I took my first shot of it today I've enjoyed it so far, I've been on M1T (not oxime) for 2 weeks now and I had much more endurance tonight then i've had the past 2 weeks and M1T kicks in relatively fast so it must be the trest. I've felt much clearer all day then I have in a while and much more energy. I might go as far as to say I'm liking it more than Test, I'll really be able to tell by late next week.

As far as your bridge goes I would start the Dbol and Osta sometime during the last 2 weeks, If i remember correctly you'll just stay on your test/hrt dose? thats best thing to do. 

Do NOT PM me for source info.

#42 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:51 PM

Thanks man! This is my first Log, so that means a lot.

I have really enjoyed it so far. It just wish there was a way to make a living at it, because it would make for an AWESOME job!

I am the kind of guy that researches everything to exhaustion. I'm like that with anything I get interested in.

A whole new world has opened up to me in the last few weeks, and I'm learning so much every day.

Honestly, up until a few weeks ago, I had no idea PH's were available.

I really think it's too early to tell about the Trest.

I started @ 25mg/ED, and all I can say is that I have not gained 1lb.

I'm not expecting to blow up immediately, but a couple pounds would have been nice.

I have noticed that everything seems to look a little fuller, and I am noticing veins that I have never seen before. It's a very minor difference, but I can tell.

I imagine your endurance is due to the two interacting with each other. That sounds like an Awesome stack, and I can't wait to try it!

I have heard many people call the Trest; SUPERTEST!

I ordered a bottle of the Trest-Deca today, so next week I will be adding 1ml of it every week to my stack for 10 weeks. I'll probably go back to 50mg/EOD of the ACE. That will give me an extra 150mg/Week, and I will have the long and short esters. I really think that should make a difference.

Tomorrow, I will be bumping the Trest to 75mg/EOD, and the Dianadrol to 60mg/ED. Honestly, after all of the research I have been doing, I wish I would have gone with M1T, Halo, Epi, or DMZ over the Ddrol first.

M1T sounds great! I came really close to ordering some LGI Alpha M60 today, and switching from the Dianadrol!

Pleasek keep me posted on your results!

Thanks for the advice on the bridge. That's exactly what I was thinking.

I'm not 100% on the Dbol yet, but I really hope that works out.

From what I've read, along with the IGF and GHRP2, I should be able to keep most of my gains.

Best of luck with your cycle, and please keep me posted with your results!!

#43 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:37 PM

Thanks man I'll update it when I can I'm not much of a logger but have years of experience running hormones I'm relatively new to AAS just started this year. I'm like you in researching things to exhaustion a word of caution just rememeber this is the internet and there are plenty of people who bullshit, lie, over exaggerate and smear certain supplements and hormones. I noticed your m1T comment and I have to point out its one of the most over exaggerated hormones out there as far as sides go! I've seen some outlandish things said most of which clearly are not true but even ones that COULD be true those supposed experienced side effects were probably related to a pre-existing medical issue unknown to the user. I say run whatever you want I do it and I'm fine just always remember to listen to your body and always look for signs like jaundice or kidney issues ANYTHING CAN happen not saying will but CAN. Just had to put that out there since you said you're so new to all of this and believe me I know how confusing it can be. And a little more about the side effects everyone is different obviously and we all react differently you could have some sides but probably non of that "severe" ones you've read about. Hell I had horrible le lethargy on halo and was zombie like but on superdrol and now M1t I have. Dro sides no lethargy I feel amazing all day and strong and sense of well being.

Anyways you have a very solid cycle going there I can see you easily gaining 30 pounds provided you stick to it and busy your ass. I gained 30 pounds on my first AAS cycle.[/quote]

Thanks man! This is my first Log, so that means a lot.
I have really enjoyed it so far. It just wish there was a way to make a living at it, because it would make for an AWESOME job!

I am the kind of guy that researches everything to exhaustion. I'm like that with anything I get interested in.
A whole new world has opened up to me in the last few weeks, and I'm learning so much every day.
Honestly, up until a few weeks ago, I had no idea PH's were available.

I really think it's too early to tell about the Trest.
I started @ 25mg/ED, and all I can say is that I have not gained 1lb.
I'm not expecting to blow up immediately, but a couple pounds would have been nice.
I have noticed that everything seems to look a little fuller, and I am noticing veins that I have never seen before. It's a very minor difference, but I can tell.

I imagine your endurance is due to the two interacting with each other. That sounds like an Awesome stack, and I can't wait to try it!
I have heard many people call the Trest; SUPERTEST!

I ordered a bottle of the Trest-Deca today, so next week I will be adding 1ml of it every week to my stack for 10 weeks. I'll probably go back to 50mg/EOD of the ACE. That will give me an extra 150mg/Week, and I will have the long and short esters. I really think that should make a difference.

Tomorrow, I will be bumping the Trest to 75mg/EOD, and the Dianadrol to 60mg/ED. Honestly, after all of the research I have been doing, I wish I would have gone with M1T, Halo, Epi, or DMZ over the Ddrol first.

M1T sounds great! I came really close to ordering some LGI Alpha M60 today, and switching from the Dianadrol!
Pleasek keep me posted on your results!

Thanks for the advice on the bridge. That's exactly what I was thinking.
I'm not 100% on the Dbol yet, but I really hope that works out.
From what I've read, along with the IGF and GHRP2, I should be able to keep most of my gains.

Best of luck with your cycle, and please keep me posted with your results!!

• Nikon likes this

Do NOT PM me for source info.

#44 darsh89

darsh89

AM/AH 8 Weeks

• Members
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:53 AM

UPDATE: Day 7

Weight is still the same, but I can tell a difference when I look in the mirror. I must be gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time. That is fine with me. I can also tell that my muscles are harder. My Delts seem A Lot bigger. That is from the 200mcg of IGF that went into Each one by mistake. It is very motivating to see such a difference so quick.

I still have not experienced any sides except for a bit of acne on the back of my neck. I bought some Cetephil for before bed, Neutrogena for the shower, and some astringent.

I decided to take the day off, because I spent 8 hours working on Math, and I still have more to do. That much math always wears me out. I have not had time to look for a Training Regimen yet, but that is on the agenda for this evening. Tomorrow is Leg Day!

I pinned some more Syntherol today, and it went great! I pinned .5ml in the outer head of each Bicep, and .5ml on the insides of my calves. I was only going to inject into 2 different places in my calves, but I decided to do three so that it will be distributed more evenly. I will definitely do more in my biceps next time, because I cannot even feel .5ml in my outer bicep. Calves are a different story. When it’s in there, you feel it. It doesn’t really hurt, but they feel pretty sore. Mainly, they just feel tight and pumped

Someone asked about my diet. I keep a pretty clean diet. I have lost 25lbs in the last year ½ without any cardio at all. I do not crave any junk food ever! So far today I have had:

Mini Wheats w/2 cups milk and 2 tbsp of SynthaPURE. BEST PROTEIN I'VE HAD! It barely has a taste to it at all. The only ingredient is Whey Isolate. Nothing Else!
51gm Protein

2 Eggs ( 2tbsp Olive Oil, pepper), Chicken Sausage, SynthaPURE mixed with 2 cups milk and some sugar free chocolate syrup
48gm Protein

Peanut Butter/Celery
14gm Protein

ON Pro Complex Gainer with 2 cups of milk+water
600 Calories/85g Carbs/60gm Protein - Minus the milk

Seared Ahi Tuna Steak with Olive Oil, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, (23gm Protein), Baked Sweet Potato with a little cinnamon, Stewed Squash/Onions. I made a mixture of Sriracha, lite Mayo, and just a touch of A1 (I'm careful with sodium) for the remoulade.

I will have some yogurt/granola later with 1tbsp/SynthaPURE and a little milk to help with consistency, and maybe a shake before bed.

My International Egg Whites will be here Tomorrow! I’m looking forward to that! I will be drinking 1 cup (26gm Protein) before bed every night. This will give me the slow release protein I need at night. I will most likely be adding either SynthaPURE, or BSN Syntha 6. I also like to add some fat free, sugar free pudding. Usually banana or pistachio.

Tomorrow begins week 2! So, starting tomorrow, I will be going from 25mgED to 75mg/EOD of Trestolone. That is the only change I plan on making next week so that I can tell if anything is noticed from it. I will continue everything else the same.

I will finally be getting a 10ml bottle of Trestolone Deca next week, if that works out (Fingers Crossed).

I may have found a source for some Dbol. I'm thinking of adding 10mg/ED at the end of my cycle as a bridge. I also ordered some Ostabol for the bridge. I was told to drop the PCT. I still need some help with my bridge.

FYI, when I make any changes, I will be revising my Original Post. Hopefully that will help to prevent any confusion.

Thanks to everyone for your support this past week! All of your comments really mean a lot!

When you say you want to bridge, help me understand what you want to accomplish.  Normally, a bridge is used between cycles, so in theory after your bridge you would start up another heavier cycle.  With a bridge it is still a cycle though.

A cruise on the other hand is just a moderate dose of test used between cycles.  Since your on a decent HRT dose you would just use that and cruise on into your next cycle.

It really doesnt matter which one you do, but using dbol after will certainly make you add more muscle and strength then not using it.

No need to add osta.  It wont do anything since you are already on test. 

#45 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 October 2014 - 10:08 AM

Thanks man I'll update it when I can I'm not much of a logger but have years of experience running hormones I'm relatively new to AAS just started this year. I'm like you in researching things to exhaustion a word of caution just rememeber this is the internet and there are plenty of people who bullshit, lie, over exaggerate and smear certain supplements and hormones. I noticed your m1T comment and I have to point out its one of the most over exaggerated hormones out there as far as sides go! I've seen some outlandish things said most of which clearly are not true but even ones that COULD be true those supposed experienced side effects were probably related to a pre-existing medical issue unknown to the user. I say run whatever you want I do it and I'm fine just always remember to listen to your body and always look for signs like jaundice or kidney issues ANYTHING CAN happen not saying will but CAN. Just had to put that out there since you said you're so new to all of this and believe me I know how confusing it can be. And a little more about the side effects everyone is different obviously and we all react differently you could have some sides but probably non of that "severe" ones you've read about. Hell I had horrible le lethargy on halo and was zombie like but on superdrol and now M1t I have. Dro sides no lethargy I feel amazing all day and strong and sense of well being.

Anyways you have a very solid cycle going there I can see you easily gaining 30 pounds provided you stick to it and busy your ass. I gained 30 pounds on my first AAS cycle.[/quote]

Thant's great advice. Thanks for the heads up.

#46 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 October 2014 - 10:13 AM

When you say you want to bridge, help me understand what you want to accomplish.  Normally, a bridge is used between cycles, so in theory after your bridge you would start up another heavier cycle.  With a bridge it is still a cycle though.

A cruise on the other hand is just a moderate dose of test used between cycles.  Since your on a decent HRT dose you would just use that and cruise on into your next cycle.

It really doesnt matter which one you do, but using dbol after will certainly make you add more muscle and strength then not using it.

No need to add osta.  It wont do anything since you are already on test. 

Honestly, I'm still trying to figure this out. I just read up on "Blasting and Cruising" late last night.

It looks like I will probably just "Cruise" for a month or two, then go into my cutting cycle. I guess it just depends on how everything goes.

It's still very early in the cycle, so I have plenty of time to get everything figured out.

Sometimes I can make things more difficult than they need to be.

Thanks!

#47 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:33 PM

UPDATE: DAY 8

I wanted to thank everyone for the advice through this first week.

It’s been great, and I’m looking forward to week 2.

Today was LEG day, and it was Awesome!

I started the week by bumping my Trest to 75mg/EOD and the Ddrol to 60mg/ED.

I pinned 20mcg of IGF into each outer calf.

I have one bottle that I received form another source. It was cheap, and I just wanted to give it a shot. It is definitely legit!

I have skin splitting pumps in my calves that I have never felt before! It hurts a little, but I like it!

I’m really surprised to have such a great response at such a low dose. 20mcg didn’t really do much, so I think I will stay at 40mcg for a while.

I’m sure this also has to do with the Syntherol.

So far, I have only pinned 1ml into each calf with a total of 6 injections.

I’m gonna take a break from it for a few days in the calves, but I’ll probably hit the biceps again.

I also started B12 Injections today. I started with 500mcg. Didn't really notice anything.

I selected Jim Stoponni’s micro-cycle regimen for my training program.

I will be starting the 12 Week program on Monday. I’ve got my work cut out for me!

Here is a link if you want to check it out.

http://www.bodybuild...ut-to-size.html

Still no change in weight. I’m trying to be patient. I know it’s coming!

I’m gonna try and keep the posts’ shorter from now on.

I had a lot I needed to get straightened out in the first week, but I feel like I’m getting settled in.

#48 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:38 PM

Don't forget to set your DVR for 2014 MR. Olympia Tomorrow @ 12:30 on NBC Sports Network!

#49 dezzy84

dezzy84

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:19 PM

Wow that's a lot of stuff. I'm interested to see how the Syntherol works out. Keep us posted!

#50 Nikon

Nikon

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:01 PM

So, this is what I have came up with. 
I could use a little advice on the Arimidex.

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trest, trestolone, ddrol, dianodrol, cycle, log, igf1, igf1-lr3, syntherol, JYM Active Matrix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users