#1 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:28 AM

Hello everyone, 

Just a few last minute questions before I start my first cycle ever, which I chose DMZ.

I have warrior labz DMZ... dosed at 18mgs per pill. 

I heard that it would be better to do a longer cycle at a lower dose, than a shorter one at a higher dose, so I decided I am going to run it for 6 weeks (45 days) at 36mgs a day (2 pills a day). 36/36/36/36/36/36?

My question is is there enough doses in the regular bottle of tamoxifen citrate from purity solutions to last me 6 weeks? and if so what would I dose? 20/20/20/10/10/10? Or what are your guys suggestions?

Thank you all!

#2 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:59 AM

Champ, big suggestion. You need to do more research. It's really important for your health and well being.
Read the stickys that are on the forum and google more if needed.

But just to get you researching in advance, your pct in totally incorrect and you need good solid supports while on cycle.

So one you researched more and feel comfortable and ready to go ahead, give us your stats, experience and goals.

And the guys on here etc, will be more than happy to assist you.
  • SimonBoyle and Djjoeyd1167 like this

#3 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:11 AM

Champ, big suggestion. You need to do more research. It's really important for your health and well being.
Read the stickys that are on the forum and google more if needed.

But just to get you researching in advance, your pct in totally incorrect and you need good solid supports while on cycle.

So one you researched more and feel comfortable and ready to go ahead, give us your stats, experience and goals.

And the guys on here etc, will be more than happy to assist you.

I am not trying to be smart or anything but to be completely honest with you I have been trying to research and people have already been giving me advice on here (so far this is mostly what I got out of them) but when I asked I  was planning on running it for 4 weeks so it wouldve been DMZ at 36/36/36/36 and then the nolva at 20/20/10/10, this along with a live support during the cycle. I also asked if researched to see if I needed an AI but I found that DMZ does not aromatize so that would not be necessary, correct?

Please if you know I should be doing something different let me know.

Thank you, truly appreciate it!

• Looseunitwa likes this

#4 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:44 PM

Ok champ. First let's see your stats. Age, weight, height etc. training regime and calorie intake.

It looks above at least you got the serm right with Nolva at 4 weeks. Initially you were running it at 6 weeks on cycle? Maybe you got confused with an AI?

And what is your "live" supports during cycle too?

And strong suggestion you should always have an AI on hand just in case when running a compound. Dmz may not aromatise but you never know how your body reacts with any aromatising and or non aromatising compound. You could possible get a gyno rebound from pct Nolva, who knows. So grab some exem or Adex and have a bottle of letro on hand always.

Peace out!
  • srootone and SimonBoyle like this

#5 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,134 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:51 PM

Solid advice.
Really hope the "18" in your screen name ain't your age.

#6 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:54 PM

Solid advice.
Really hope the "18" in your screen name ain't your age.

Yep that's I was wondering and to see it in his stats when and if he tells us.

Then unleash the kracken lol

#7 darsh89

darsh89

AM/AH 8 Weeks

• Members
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:11 PM

People on this sight love to act like they all ran their first cycles perfectly.  It's a learning experience.  Running a moderate dose and actually having a PCT put you ahead of half the pack.  Sure having a great base, training history, diet etc is all helpful, but lets be honest, you are going to run the cycle either way.  If you want to get the most out of it you will plan all those things out accordingly. However, your cycle isn't going to suck just because you don't.

To get to the advice:

-your dose looks fine

-your PCT looks fine (either at 6 weeks or at 4, 6 is unnecessary but you do as you please)

-you also don't "need" liver or cycle support, but it might help, it might not

-get pre cycle bloods done

Now some finer points that you should be aware of:

-once you cycle you will want to do it again

-whether you cycle at 18, 21, 25 or whatever, your test levels may never fully recover (contrary to popular belief, PCT does not always work. Most people get bloods done while the SERM is still  exerting an effect, which can happen up to two months post PCT.  Thus, most post cycle blood work does not reveal an accurate testosterone level)

-you will never "feel" like you do on cycle

-weird "sides" can happen to anyone, you never know what may happen

• Looseunitwa and janoy crevesa like this
High dose epi/bold/androhard with sd kicker: http://www.prohormon...ndrohard-4.html

#8 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:46 PM

Okay so even if I run DMZ for 6 weeks I just need to do the Nolva for 4 weeks? I just remember seeing somewhere that the time on pct should be the same amount of time as the one spent on cycle. Anyone wanna clarify this?

Would formestane be a good AI "Formexx Black"
Stats are: 21yrs old.
Weight: 176lbs
Height: 5'9
Food wise I am getting in about 2200kcals right now will be upping to about 2700 when on cycle.
I am on a program called PBP: power block periodization.

Thank you all for the replies/advice!

#9 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

Ok ur getting confused with pct and time on/off.
The general rule is if u do 6 weeks dmz and 4 weeks pct, you then take 10 weeks off before u cycle again if u choose.
That AI is not the best IMO. Again exem or adex ur best bet. Sponsor on board here u can get.
Now being 21, ur testosterone levels should be at their peak.
Strongly suggest get blood work done and if they are high, u don't need to run a ph cycle.
You can grow brilliant if ur levels are high. Eat heaps train hard etc. it's the best time to do it.
Why run a compound that will shut ur test down when u already have high levels.
Now if levels come bAck low, talk to doctor first for alternative like trt program.
If not wanting to talk to doc, run a compound then.
This is just IMO.
Cheers
  • SimonBoyle likes this

#10 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:30 PM

Went on the store but can't seem to find exem or adex.

#11 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:05 AM

http://www.pure-sol.net
It's a part of phf champ.

#12 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

Sweet thank you all for the advice! will be running DMZ at 36/36/36/36/36/36  along with a liver support, and some hawthorn berry extract. PCT will be running nolva at 20/20/10/10 along with a natty test booster. Will keep an AI just incase any rebound aromatization goes down. 

let the gainzzzzz begin. 

thank you all

#13 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:47 PM

Well good luck champ.
Let us all know regularly if you can how you go with your cycle.
Train hard, eat big and plenty of rest. Lots lots water!
Have fun.

#14 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:55 PM

Just wanted to reiterate specifically the importance of an A.I.   

Keep one on hand at all times because you can have gyno issues while taking a non-aromatizing compound and during/after pct. 

Each stash should always include both types of a.i.'s.  Letro and Exemestane are both I always have on hand. 

-that is all-  

Gluck on your cycle.

• SimonBoyle likes this

Don't forget the only person standing in your way is YOU.....

Previous Cycles:
-SD bridge Katanadrol 2.0-

-epi solo-
45/45/45
http://www.anabolicm...d-epistane.html

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Stano 1,050/1,050/1,050/0/0
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75
http://www.prohormon...hred-stack-log/

#15 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:55 PM

P.S.   Fuck natty test booster. 

Except DAA.   .....daa's pretty sweet. 

......but fuck the rest of them.  lol

Previous Cycles:

-epi solo-
45/45/45

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75

#16 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

The natty test booster I'll be taking has DAA, Tribulus, and Eurycoma Longifolia Jack, with some vitamin B6

#17 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:04 PM

The natty test booster I'll be taking has DAA, Tribulus, and Eurycoma Longifolia Jack, with some vitamin B6

Ya but it doesn't have creatine. 

tsk tsk........-what a jip-    

Previous Cycles:

-epi solo-
45/45/45

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75

#18 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:42 AM

Yea you don't need all that other shit just DAA, What specifically do you have for cycle support DMZ is pretty hard on your liver it's basically just two superdrols stuck together  

#19 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:01 AM

Yea you don't need all that other shit just DAA, What specifically do you have for cycle support DMZ is pretty hard on your liver it's basically just two superdrols stuck together

What cycle support do you suggest?

#20 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:32 AM

This is the liver support I have right now... There's people saying I need it, there people saying its not necessary, & then I get people that say TUDCA or nothing... http://www.amazon.co...w_1413991891203

#21 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

Best proven liver support is tudca.  Look at any of my bloods i've posted. I've seen it work myself compared to 'other' liver supports. Tudca is the only way I go.

Rather or not you need liver support is very individual and also determined on your cycle. You dont know till you get bloods just how well your liver copes. Not gonna get bloods? Then at least invest in Tudca to be better safe then sorry.

Either the case I'm sure you won't die.   Best of luck ;)

Previous Cycles:

-epi solo-
45/45/45

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75

#22 TheLantern

TheLantern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:47 PM

Hi Guys, sorry a little off topic, i usually just browse these forums to see what everyone says and to see their experience and knowledge of the field. I did have a question tho that did make me wanna create an account and it was my interest when i saw you guys post about purity solutions. Im guessing by the multiple statements about it, its a legit online pharmacy that you guys order from, and when i visited the site their products seem very well priced. Only question is do you just take the doses from it orally despite it saying "not for human use" lawls, because on my first quick glance it seems their products are not pills but liquids? i may be wrong i am doing this all very fast atm.

sorry if my grammar is bad i was in a rush to post this down as i am boarding a plane atm to visit SF

#23 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:09 PM

Hi Guys, sorry a little off topic, i usually just browse these forums to see what everyone says and to see their experience and knowledge of the field. I did have a question tho that did make me wanna create an account and it was my interest when i saw you guys post about purity solutions. Im guessing by the multiple statements about it, its a legit online pharmacy that you guys order from, and when i visited the site their products seem very well priced. Only question is do you just take the doses from it orally despite it saying "not for human use" lawls, because on my first quick glance it seems their products are not pills but liquids? i may be wrong i am doing this all very fast atm.

sorry if my grammar is bad i was in a rush to post this down as i am boarding a plane atm to visit SF

why would you take something thats "not for human use" lawls -.-

• Looseunitwa likes this

Do NOT PM me for source info.

#24 bulkbruh18

bulkbruh18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:49 AM

why would you take something thats "not for human use" lawls -.-

hahaha, yeah its good for research on rats ;)

• SimonBoyle likes this

#25 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,292 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:28 PM

You guys ought to see how big and horny my goldfish has become from research, it is unbelievable. Seems like just yesterday he was just a little minnow

• Looseunitwa likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dmz, firsttime, nolva, purity solutions, help, pct, serm, warriorlabz, prohormone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users