• 1,936 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:43 PM

^not a surprise.

#103 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:57 PM

Companies like Iron Legion are scrambling trying to come up with anything after the ban. IMO, I'm kinda surprised they discontinued 11-KT. I thought they could've at least still offered that.

#104 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:57 PM

RE: 11-oxo

I keep hearing so many different opinions about the legality of this stuff lol

Wish someone knew the bottom line backed legally

Only one company is selling and they are never in stock so me thinks it's no longer legal (?)

#105 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:22 PM

Shit gave me a heat rash or some kinda rash.
Took weeks to get rid of it even after stopping the product.
Tossed the other bottle in the garbage so that should say something.

#106 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:24 PM

Trans-dermal plants- not even once. 

Bring Ment back please. 

#107 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:59 PM

Unlike anavar, it is not:

1. A PH/AAS

2. Effective for any purpose

Just bumping this to say Laxogenin is still garbage and people at AM are still claiming it's the bees knees. 

• sinewave3 likes this

Bring Ment back please. 

#108 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

Just bumping this to say Laxogenin is still garbage and people at AM are still claiming it's the bees knees.

But now they got phyto fuse to enhance the gainz.

#109 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 701 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:15 PM

I wish someone else here would try the Iron Forged Most Wanted at 4 caps ED..Run it solo,with nothing else and then comment.

I would never say something worked, that did not.  Ever.

This product worked.  Mind you, it is not my preferred compound out of the legal compounds on the market nowadays, but to each his own.  It absolutely recovered me super quick and I absolutely felt this compound.  It was not placebo..this is my 20th year competing and I know my body top to bottom.

What I will say is it is expensive for the effects.   Some guys love that product. I have a client that stayed on for 4 months straight and absolutely adores it.

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

#110 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:27 PM

I wish someone else here would try the Iron Forged Most Wanted at 4 caps ED..Run it solo,with nothing else and then comment.

I would never say something worked, that did not.  Ever.

This product worked.  Mind you, it is not my preferred compound out of the legal compounds on the market nowadays, but to each his own.  It absolutely recovered me super quick and I absolutely felt this compound.  It was not placebo..this is my 20th year competing and I know my body top to bottom.

What I will say is it is expensive for the effects.   Some guys love that product. I have a client that stayed on for 4 months straight and absolutely adores it.

Are you trying to say you are immune to the placebo effect?. That's impossible. It doesn't matter how well you know your body. What makes the placebo effect work is because you don't know it's the placebo effect. Anything can "work" via the placebo effect. It's like lying to yourself so much that start to believe the lie is actually the truth. 

Bring Ment back please. 

#111 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 701 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:39 PM

Are you trying to say you are immune to the placebo effect?. That's impossible. It doesn't matter how well you know your body. What makes the placebo effect work is because you don't know it's the placebo effect. Anything can "work" via the placebo effect. It's like lying to yourself so much that start to believe the lie is actually the truth. 

Actually just the opposite. I am what is known as "hypersensitive" to medication, etc. Have been since I was a kid.  Meaning I feel the effects of compounds and am more sensitive to them then the normal human being.   I tend to have more sides, or sides present themselves very clearly to me as to benefits of a compound..  Just how I was born.  This is why when I log things, I can be so specific and people who in some circumstances, didn't notice, or didn't pay much attention to those effects, will then agree in full. 

Does placebo effect work? Yes.  Are some laxogenin products garbage? I'm sure.

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

#112 mriver8

mriver8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:31 AM

It's a added ingrediant in a lot of major manufacturers products to have no efficacy seems puzzling. I've seen it blended into a lot of SARMs and Prohormone products. I wonder what PA thinks as far as the reasoning behind adding it? Especially into mixtures that already have some combo of 1DHEA, Ostarine, NorDHEA,Arimistane, Epi Andro, L-Dopa, LGD, etc..

#113 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:00 PM

It's a added ingrediant in a lot of major manufacturers products to have no efficacy seems puzzling. I've seen it blended into a lot of SARMs and Prohormone products. I wonder what PA thinks as far as the reasoning behind adding it? Especially into mixtures that already have some combo of 1DHEA, Ostarine, NorDHEA,Arimistane, Epi Andro, L-Dopa, LGD, etc..

snake oil.

• SpiderJerusalem likes this

#114 SpiderJerusalem

SpiderJerusalem

• Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:10 PM

Any number of possible reasons other products might contain it, none of them meaning it actually works:

-same parent company pumping it out via multiple sub-company/brand products to build hype and sales; or:

-different companies/brands all jumping on the same bandwagon because their marketing departments insist it's the latest, greatest thing; or:

-the typical "kitchen sink" approach where a bunch of ingredients that don't do well on their own are combined, marketed and sold in hopes that together they might actually do something, and/or else with hopes of fooling people into thinking they might do something (just long enough to turn a profit); or:

-all these companies bought a ton of the stuff and later realized it doesn't actually work, but may as well get rid of it all by selling it as part of other slightly-marked-up products in case there's any chance at all they can make some money back that was wasted on buying it in the first place.

Inclusion of "ingredient x" in any product (or multiple products) does not automatically bestow efficacy upon that ingredient.

Let's see some studies instead that show it has positive effect (in humans).

• SimonBoyle likes this

HypertrophyAccelerator.png?version=24076

#115 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:06 PM

You must be new to the supplement industry. Either that or extremely naive. 

• SpiderJerusalem, D-575 and SimonBoyle like this

Bring Ment back please. 

#116 mriver8

mriver8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 12:19 PM

No I'm referring to products that might only have a few ingredients like say 1 DHEA, Epiando, and Laxo as the 3rd ingredient. It just seems to me like this is a product that would've already sold itself without it so they'd basically just be adding to the production cost. My understanding is that Laxo's profit per serving isn't that high compared to other products like 1DHEA. I read this anyway. Perhaps they're conducting secret experiments? Who knows.

#117 SpiderJerusalem

SpiderJerusalem

• Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 12:42 PM

No I'm referring to products that might only have a few ingredients like say 1 DHEA, Epiando, and Laxo as the 3rd ingredient. It just seems to me like this is a product that would've already sold itself without it so they'd basically just be adding to the production cost. My understanding is that Laxo's profit per serving isn't that high compared to other products like 1DHEA. I read this anyway. Perhaps they're conducting secret experiments? Who knows.

I'd say the same reasons still pretty much apply, though with more emphasis on the marketing department angle, IMO.

Here's the thing: this stuff has been available to the public as a supplement since the early 90's. If it was actually effective at all for bodybuilding, then it likely would have been recognized as such and caught on with bodybuilders everywhere, just like creatine. But it hasn't, just like ecdysterone. *shrugs*

HypertrophyAccelerator.png?version=24076

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)