5A-Hydroxy-Laxogenin

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#76 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:45 AM

i have waiting for iron legion to put this out, let us know how the testing goes

I knew someone would but 2 and 2 together. Lol
Product lands today and will be applied tomorrow morning.
  • delsolrob likes this

#77 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:41 PM

i hope the new product works better that olympus labs transdermal laxogenin product..will it be the standard 3gm per bottle dosage. or can the soln handle more

• delsolrob likes this

#78 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:33 PM

I think Scope can attest, the application on this with Salvo is awesome.

I thought the dermaStrength was crystally and didn't apply well...felt like liquid with sand in it when being applied.  

3g = 100mg/ml x 30ml

#79 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:47 PM

I thought the dermaStrength was crystally and didn't apply well...felt like liquid with sand in it when being applied.  

3g = 100mg/ml x 30ml

i did not find dermastrength to be crystally or coarse on application, i have not noticed anything as far as any overt anabolism this point but did hit a pr last night on leg press. i might have to do a comparison with socal 3gm laxogenin and a bottle of salvo to compare. will iron legions laxogenin powder come from the same batch as socal?

#80 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:52 PM

3g = 100mg/ml x 30ml

Yeah this product is SMOOTH....
First thing I did was pulled the label off to look for any floaters and not a single spec was seen.
It's not sticky, oily, or anything like that. The area I applied it to just feels nice and moisturized and I hope that stays that way for the next 8wks.

#81 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:09 PM

finished the bottle of trandermal laxogenin from olympus labs, still on their oral laxogenin at approx 150mg/day. muscles are slightly more full than normal. no change in vascularity.  strenght has gone up slightly on certain lifts. no change in diet or exercise. no more headaches even when i bumped up the dosage to 300mg for a day for test purposes. for some reason while taking this supplement i have been craving pineapple(weird because i really dont really like pineapple)

#82 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:29 AM

it has been about 1 month so far on these products, currently only on 125mg-150mg/day oral, really have not noticed anything new since last post. no change on overall appearance. muscles feel slightly harder and strength is slightly up...bodyfat appears to be the same....no change in my crappy joints..no change in energy levels or mood..no overt change in metabolism..have a few pills left in the bottle.... overall cost for the month was about $100....was interesting to test out this product

#83 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:01 PM

The idea of this substance is cool. That being said I don't think in the real world it is worth the paper the concept is written on... I have yet to see a sterling review from anyone not balls deep into a company pushing this product
  • labelhunter likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users