dmz superdrol hdrol epistane trenavar celticlabs lgi prohormones sdrol mdrol

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:37 PM

Superdrol (More sides/ more gains) or Dmz (Less sides/ less, but reasonable gains). Which one takes the trophy? 

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:43 PM

Depends on what you consider worth it and how you respond to each. Luckily I handle SD great so SD>dmz all day long. If I struggled with sides from it like other I wouldn't touch it. Nothing compares for sheer size and strength like sd, for me.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#3 Happy234

Happy234

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:55 AM

i really dont understand how these two arnt very similar in sides , as far as toxicity, since its just a azine at the end.  sides should be similar imo-never done dmz. 

dmz supposed to be a lil more androgenic right?   maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in

#4 somedude17

somedude17

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:08 AM

Oddly enough, for me, it was: 

Superdrol: Amazing gains, no sides, felt amazing (up to 40mg/day)

DMZ: Minimal gains, felt like absolute shit, liver enzymes went outta wack (up to 50mg/day)

#5 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:01 AM

Depends on what you consider worth it and how you respond to each. Luckily I handle SD great so SD>dmz all day long. If I struggled with sides from it like other I wouldn't touch it. Nothing compares for sheer size and strength like sd, for me.

Oddly enough, for me, it was: 

Superdrol: Amazing gains, no sides, felt amazing (up to 40mg/day)

DMZ: Minimal gains, felt like absolute shit, liver enzymes went outta wack (up to 50mg/day)

It's funny because i'm the exact opposite. I've ran superdrol multiple times in the past for 4-8 week cycles @ 20-30mgs. I'm talking legit clones here.. (primabol by powerlab nutrition and beastdrol by mr. supps). I get better mass/ strength gains from hdrol at 100mgs daily (dead serious). I'm only on day 8 of my dmz cycle @ 45mgs, and i'm already up 7lbs and strength is up. I'm running celtic labs dmz and lgi's dmz-15 clones btw. I feel as if i'm getting results from dmz that I should have been getting from superdrol all along.. Blood pressure is fine 8 days in as well. Still 119/78 ish. I have no idea what my lipids are though. Derp lol.

#6 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:05 AM

i really dont understand how these two arnt very similar in sides , as far as toxicity, since its just a azine at the end.  sides should be similar imo-never done dmz. 

dmz supposed to be a lil more androgenic right?   maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in

Yes, dmz is more androgenic. Dmz is 210:95 and superdrol is 400:20. You would think you would get somewhere around the same results from dmz if dosed at 45-60mgs, that 20-30mgs superdrol would produce. 

• Happy234 likes this

#7 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,156 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

What was your diet like on SD....?

it's a carb hungry monster and with little work you should be able to put on at least a good (mostly superficial) 15-20 lbs in 4 weeks and keep 1/3rd-1/2 that if you extend the cycle on something else(like test).

of course depending on your current growth point in relation to your genetic potential, your gains will differ...

I love what sd does to my muscles and hate what it does to my body... shutdown, cholesterol, shbg and/or aromatase all go out of whack for me @20-30mg and it aggravates(and started) my gyno like nothing else for some reason... dbol, trest and test, that can all directly aromatise, do less to it than SD.

I will be trying it once again in a future blast, low dosed(10-15mg) and stacked with msten 10-15mg... I plan on running AI's and dht/stano for a few weeks prior, to hopefully dry myself out of most estrogen, and then I'll have tamox on hand just in case it still causes a flare up...

I've never personally ran dmz, mainly cause I hear many complain of still feeling like crap on it yet most don't also get the same insane results as sd... but everyone is obviously different.

Also, I wouldn't personally consider anything mrsupps or ntbm a quality/reliable brand.
Luuurkin...

#8 ECTD33

ECTD33

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:31 AM

i ran SD 20mg with no sides great gains 4 weeks

and DMZ 60mg i had testicular atrophy and good gains over 6 weeks

Glycogen retention and strength were about equal. but had more muscular endurance on DMZ.

125mg Test E/ 2X Week

#9 ECTD33

ECTD33

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:34 AM

It's funny because i'm the exact opposite. I've ran superdrol multiple times in the past for 4-8 week cycles @ 20-30mgs. I'm talking legit clones here.. (primabol by powerlab nutrition and beastdrol by mr. supps). I get better mass/ strength gains from hdrol at 100mgs daily (dead serious). I'm only on day 8 of my dmz cycle @ 45mgs, and i'm already up 7lbs and strength is up. I'm running celtic labs dmz and lgi's dmz-15 clones btw. I feel as if i'm getting results from dmz that I should have been getting from superdrol all along.. Blood pressure is fine 8 days in as well. Still 119/78 ish. I have no idea what my lipids are though. Derp lol.

i got better strength gains from 100mg Hdrol too. but the size gains on SD were insane!!

125mg Test E/ 2X Week

#10 SmashAdams

SmashAdams

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:44 PM

What brand of SD are you guys running...I was a little underwhelmed with dragon. I might give them the benefit of the doubt and try it again.

#11 dezzy84

dezzy84

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:09 PM

SD: Extreme Lethargy at 30mg..Bearable at 20mg. Quick size gains bigger in about a week.  Back pumps. Still kind of tired all the time. Looked great full muscles.

DMZ: No Lethargy. Back Pumps. Very noticeable Strength gains, definitely felt more androgenic. Same look as Superdrol full hard muscles.

#12 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:44 AM

SD: Extreme Lethargy at 30mg..Bearable at 20mg. Quick size gains bigger in about a week.  Back pumps. Still kind of tired all the time. Looked great full muscles.

DMZ: No Lethargy. Back Pumps. Very noticeable Strength gains, definitely felt more androgenic. Same look as Superdrol full hard muscles.

I honestly feel like DMZ is the better drug of the two, if you dose it correctly. Then again, that's just my opinion lol. 

#13 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:50 AM

What brand of SD are you guys running...I was a little underwhelmed with dragon. I might give them the benefit of the doubt and try it again.

I used beastdrol from mr. supps and primabol from powerlab nutrition. Both are legit clones. I don't know why people hate on mr. supps/ n 2 b m. I have ran their epi-strong, helladrol, beastdrol, etc and everything was honestly top notch quality every time. 

#14 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:53 AM

i got better strength gains from 100mg Hdrol too. but the size gains on SD were insane!!

This is honestly exactly what I noticed. Hdrol made me slang weights around that I would have never thought I could do. Superdrol just blew me up size wise. Both made me aggressive, but I'd have to give it to hdrol. I was pissed off at everything on it. I was pissed off that birds were even flying in the sky lmao. 

#15 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:06 AM

What was your diet like on SD....?

it's a carb hungry monster and with little work you should be able to put on at least a good (mostly superficial) 15-20 lbs in 4 weeks and keep 1/3rd-1/2 that if you extend the cycle on something else(like test).

of course depending on your current growth point in relation to your genetic potential, your gains will differ...

I love what sd does to my muscles and hate what it does to my body... shutdown, cholesterol, shbg and/or aromatase all go out of whack for me @20-30mg and it aggravates(and started) my gyno like nothing else for some reason... dbol, trest and test, that can all directly aromatise, do less to it than SD.

I will be trying it once again in a future blast, low dosed(10-15mg) and stacked with msten 10-15mg... I plan on running AI's and dht/stano for a few weeks prior, to hopefully dry myself out of most estrogen, and then I'll have tamox on hand just in case it still causes a flare up...

I've never personally ran dmz, mainly cause I hear many complain of still feeling like crap on it yet most don't also get the same insane results as sd... but everyone is obviously different.

Also, I wouldn't personally consider anything mrsupps or ntbm a quality/reliable brand.

Trust me, I was giving superdrol the carbs it needed. The first time I ran it, I went from 255 to 270 ish in a 4 week cycle. It was a good ass cycle don't get me wrong. I just feel as if I'm responding even better to DMZ dosed at 45mgs as apposed to superdrol dosed at 20mgs. keep on mind, i'm only 9-10 days into my DMZ cycle. I could change my mind by the end of it, if I happen to not get what i'm expecting from it, based off the results i'm getting currently. Strength/ endurance is already up. I'm already starting to fill out and get that pumped round look to my muscles that superdrol gave me. Aggression is already slightly up as well. More so than superdrol gave me honestly. The only bad thing I'd have to say about it is I'm getting acid reflex/ heart burn problems that I wasn't getting prior to starting my cycle. I have also been getting slight head aches the past couple of days (blood pressure is 116/77, getting enough water in). - Designer

• poopypants likes this

#16 dezzy84

dezzy84

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:05 AM

CEL Mdrol
LGI DMZ-15

#17 dezzy84

dezzy84

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:12 AM

I honestly feel like DMZ is the better drug of the two, if you dose it correctly. Then again, that's just my opinion lol.

I ran DMZ at 30mg for 2 weeks and 45 for 2 weeks. I think if I ran it 45-60mg the whole time I would get gains similar to the M-drol.

#18 ECTD33

ECTD33

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:27 AM

This is honestly exactly what I noticed. Hdrol made me slang weights around that I would have never thought I could do. Superdrol just blew me up size wise. Both made me aggressive, but I'd have to give it to hdrol. I was pissed off at everything on it. I was pissed off that birds were even flying in the sky lmao. 

the solution is to run them both! 10-20mg SD 4-6 weeks 100mg Hdrol 8-10 weeks. boom! 

125mg Test E/ 2X Week

#19 ECTD33

ECTD33

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:27 AM

UGL powder

125mg Test E/ 2X Week

#20 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:46 AM

the solution is to run them both! 10-20mg SD 4-6 weeks 100mg Hdrol 8-10 weeks. boom! 

That's the truth lol

#21 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:47 AM

I ran DMZ at 30mg for 2 weeks and 45 for 2 weeks. I think if I ran it 45-60mg the whole time I would get gains similar to the M-drol.

That's good to hear because i'm currently running dmz 45/45/45/60/60/60 lol. 

• dezzy84 likes this

#22 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,156 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:23 PM

I used beastdrol from mr. supps and primabol from powerlab nutrition. Both are legit clones. I don't know why people hate on mr. supps/ n 2 b m. I have ran their epi-strong, helladrol, beastdrol, etc and everything was honestly top notch quality every time.

they got caught up low dosing products and spiking em with caffeine... Not to mention nate, the owner, didn't do to well at getting along with other companies and loved his trash talking and overhyping with a gang bang of reps in every thread...
Luuurkin...

#23 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:44 PM

So overall do you guys think that dmz at 45-60mgs daily can replace superdrol that would have been ran 20-30mgs daily? I say replace because one is legal and the other isn't within the U.S., and I can only get my hands on one. 

#24 ECTD33

ECTD33

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:20 PM

So overall do you guys think that dmz at 45-60mgs daily can replace superdrol that would have been ran 20-30mgs daily? I say replace because one is legal and the other isn't within the U.S., and I can only get my hands on one. 

imo no. 45-60mg DMZ = probably 10mg to maybe 20mg SD. 

i would say 75mg DMZ was almost on par with 20mg SD for glycogen retention but not size. 

125mg Test E/ 2X Week

#25 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:55 PM

imo no. 45-60mg DMZ = probably 10mg to maybe 20mg SD. 

i would say 75mg DMZ was almost on par with 20mg SD for glycogen retention but not size. 

Well, that's disappointing lol. Have you ran msten? If so, how would you compare it to superdrol and dmz if ran at 30-40mgs daily? Thanks for the reply brother! - Designer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dmz, superdrol, hdrol, epistane, trenavar, celticlabs, lgi, prohormones, sdrol, mdrol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users