lgi celticlabs mrsupps dmz superdrol epistane hdrol msten prohormone trenavar

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 DesignerMuscle

DesignerMuscle

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:38 AM

Alright, so I see a bunch of people saying that Mr. Supps/ N2BM isn't a legit/ trusted company. I've also heard that they get their raws from the same place that LGI does. Greg from Lockout specifically stated that with their hdrol products. LGI and Celtic Labs both get their raws from the same place that Purus did i'm pretty sure. Which basically makes them legit. Not to mention PA tests the raws for Celtic to make sure they're good to go. So all three of these companies are getting their raws from the same source if I am correct? What makes Mr. Supps not a trusted company? People have stated that their products are under dosed or not as of quality.. I've ran their beastdrol, helladrol, epi-strong etc all in the past and have had great results.. Is it just beef between companies or?.. lol

#2 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 803 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:16 AM

I feel that n2bm is shady and downright overpriced and retarded. They scam basically withe their elite fitness board reps by talking about how great their stuff is.
  • FloRoida likes this

#3 Madbrah

Madbrah

• Members
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:55 AM

Mr. Supps made Epistrong right?

That shit was legit. Dem nostalgia, first time trying Epi.

#4 DesignerMuscle

DesignerMuscle

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:05 AM

Mr. Supps made Epistrong right?

That shit was legit. Dem nostalgia, first time trying Epi.

Yeah. That's what i'm saying. Every product I've ran by them has been good to go.

#5 DesignerMuscle

DesignerMuscle

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:10 AM

I feel that n2bm is shady and downright overpriced and retarded. They scam basically withe their elite fitness board reps by talking about how great their stuff is.

Their helladrol is basically 3 bottles of lgi or celtic hdrol for 70 bucks. Not to mention they have sales on it all the time for 50 bucks. Which comes down to 16.60 a bottle, with free U.S. shipping.. That's an insane price for the quantity of hdrol you're receiving if you ask me. I don't rep for them or anything, but credit is owed where it is earned.. They have been nothing but a good company in my eyes. Same with LGI. Celtic i'm new to, but i'm starting to like them as well, as i'm currently on their DMZ. 

#6 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 5,447 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:04 PM

Even if their shit is legit, why the fuk would you want to pay those prices

Edit; just saw post above and didnt realize their dosing was such. My bad
If you think I can help you please don't hesitate to send a pm

#7 GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

• 2,485 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:33 PM

Your detective work is all wrong.

I don't think any of those company source their raws where LGI does.

Doest Celtic get the same raws as PHF products?

Halo is the only raw that LGI sources outside of the main source.  That part was correct at least.

I do not rep here and im not allowed to get PM's.
Please support PHF and order from the store link above. :)

#8 FloRoida

FloRoida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

This x1000000

#9 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 803 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:52 PM

Their helladrol is basically 3 bottles of lgi or celtic hdrol for 70 bucks. Not to mention they have sales on it all the time for 50 bucks. Which comes down to 16.60 a bottle, with free U.S. shipping.. That's an insane price for the quantity of hdrol you're receiving if you ask me. I don't rep for them or anything, but credit is owed where it is earned.. They have been nothing but a good company in my eyes. Same with LGI. Celtic i'm new to, but i'm starting to like them as well, as i'm currently on their DMZ. 

well that doesnt look to bad if its all properly dosed. I was mainly talking about the gk prohormones where they underdose and shove a bunch of stuff in one bottle and sell it for 50+ (reminds me of blackstones methaquad for 120ish and their blackjack)

#10 Djjoeyd1167

Djjoeyd1167

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationBel Air md

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:57 PM

Really surprise this thread has not been deleted or closed lol Anyway I have my 3 companies that I trust for ph or DS and that is Celtic,lgi and the most hated company on these boards that's called a scam lmao because it's not! Their stuff works as it's suppose too! And lockout is caring them now too! Js! But my favorite place to get my stuff is from this site! Only had one sort of problem with them since I started ordering stuff back in late 2010 early 2011! So no reason to look else where anymore despite maybe a price being a smidgen less!

#11 00S4boy

00S4boy

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:14 AM

NTBM/Mr Supps/GKprohormones are probably legit, just stupid stacks and over priced bs.

The only product that is a deal like said before is Helladrol.

Don't know if there is a common source between LGI/Celtic.

To Greg, I don't believe were still using the same source as PHF did, i believe that changed after the whole boladrol incident. But no one knows exactly aside from BA.

• GRAYHORSE and Djjoeyd1167 like this

Celtic Labs Rep

WARNING

OUR PRODUCTS MAY INCREASE MUSCLE SIZE

#12 DesignerMuscle

DesignerMuscle

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:31 AM

NTBM/Mr Supps/GKprohormones are probably legit, just stupid stacks and over priced bs.

The only product that is a deal like said before is Helladrol.

Don't know if there is a common source between LGI/Celtic.

To Greg, I don't believe were still using the same source as PHF did, i believe that changed after the whole boladrol incident. But no one knows exactly aside from BA.

Yeah, helladrol seems to be their only good deal if you ask me. Maybe their epistane product as well, but that seems to be around what you'd pay anywhere else. 

Your detective work is all wrong.

I don't think any of those company source their raws where LGI does.

Doest Celtic get the same raws as PHF products?

Halo is the only raw that LGI sources outside of the main source.  That part was correct at least.

Well at least I got the halo part correct lol. 

#13 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 3,774 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:16 PM

I already told you in the other thread, they got caught mislabeling products, putting in different actives, no actives and low dosed actives spiked with caffeine a while back, not to mention the owner, nate's, crap attitude and his little crew of trolls, err, reps.

I know ex reps that quit cause of how shady he was n what kind of crap he'd tell them to spout off to consumers during their rep meetings... plain crooked.

I've repped for multiple companies in the past and have been on the boards since 2004... it's pretty easy to spot a snake, but ntbm burned themselves in public a long time ago n have gone mostly dormant because of it, so much so that new guys don't realize how craptacular they really are.

Buy their stuff if you like, I have no idea how legit they may or may not be now days or if nate even owns them still, but because of past interactions and general track record as a company they will never see a dime of my money, not even in a private p2p classified section...
  • branniganslaw likes this
Luuurkin...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lgi, celticlabs, mrsupps, dmz, superdrol, epistane, hdrol, msten, prohormone, trenavar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)