Photo
- - - - -

What Does Everyone Think Of This Ph Stack?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Vinny554

Vinny554

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:23 PM

Yo.

A coworker of mine who is not too knowledgeable in PH decided to bulk up and ran to the local supp shop and grabbed this concoction called Monstrosity by Chemtek Labs. The dudes at the store said this would be banned by January and that it's their most powerful stuff.

So he sent me a pic of the label and it seems pretty...well...ridiculous.

1 cap is composed of:
-Halodrol 25mg
-DMZ 20mg
-M1 , 4ADD 25mg
-Methylstenbolone 6mg
-Milk Thistle

The label says take 2 caps, which sounds about right, but also says you can take 3, which sounds a little too testy.

I'm curious as to what you guys think as far as sides and possibilities. M1 aromatizes but the dosage is pretty low so estrogen sides may not be a worry as opposed to common sides like BP or pumps. Gains will probably be huge.

Thoughts?

#2 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:40 PM

I'd run it at 3 caps per day lol. 75mgs hdrol, 60mgs dmz, 75mgs dbol precursor, 18mgs msten why not.. It's not like you're stacking 3 methyls high dosed :). As long as you have your sleep, training, diet, blood work/ blood pressure in check, you would be fine imo. It's stupid and carless, but you'd be fine (unless you have a pre existing condition). I wouldn't buy it though. I'd only run it if it were given to me for free.. It's Probably over priced as well.. 

#3 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:44 PM

Actually, that might be 4 methyls lol. I think M1,4ADD is one as well. Maybe someone else with more experience could chime in. 

#4 KCoss8

KCoss8

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:49 PM

Seems like a bit much (and this is coming from a guy who loves sdmz lol). I would be really surprised if it met label claims.

#5 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:59 PM

Seems like a bit much (and this is coming from a guy who loves sdmz lol). I would be really surprised if it met label claims.

I agree. I feel as if it would be under dosed. Either that or impure msten and bunk M1,4ADD lmao. 

#6 Vinny554

Vinny554

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:22 PM

Were you being sarcastic when you said 3 caps a day? and most of the dosages (aside from the m1) are pretty decent at 2 caps.

I'm pretty sure all 4 compounds are methylated. Forgive me I've been out of the ph game for a bit. Explain the problem with 4 methyls?

#7 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:46 PM

Were you being sarcastic when you said 3 caps a day? and most of the dosages (aside from the m1) are pretty decent at 2 caps.

I'm pretty sure all 4 compounds are methylated. Forgive me I've been out of the ph game for a bit. Explain the problem with 4 methyls?

I was being serious about *me* taking 3 caps. I wouldn't suggest doing so if you or your friend are going to take it though. Just stick to the recommended 2 caps imo. 

I wouldn't stack more than 1-2 methyl steroids together, especially at a higher dose. The methyl part is there so it survives it's first pass through the liver. So basically, it makes it hard for your liver to break down so it will be better absorbed before being pissed out etc. This in return can cause liver toxicity. 

#8 Vinny554

Vinny554

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:54 PM

Ok although there is milk thistle I do believe support supps would still be a better idea. 4 methyls is harsh.

Now after a quick research session it appears that M1 4ADD is banned due to the dbol relations? How would it be available through this stack?

#9 AllNatural

AllNatural

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:07 PM

Why on earth is it necessary to stack four methyls in a bottle other than for marketing purposes to gym bros who are like "Damn that's four methyl's so four times the gains rigtht???"

#10 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:39 PM

Sell it and get something more reasonably dosed... 

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

#11 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:48 PM

I agree. Pick up some Celtic Labs DMZ or LGI DMZ-15 and run it 6-8 weeks at 30-60mgs solo and you'll be golden pony boy. lol

• AllNatural likes this

#12 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

well in my honest opinion if the co worker actually used the word bulk up and just ran out and bought a designer from the store, chances are the co worker doesn't know much about lifting in general would be better off buying some pasta to bulk up in the long run. No one keeps gains post pct if they quit usin gear, of course I could be completely wrong and the co worker could be one jacked mother fucker.

#13 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:35 PM

Rather run super dmz 3

#14 Pastor Russ

Pastor Russ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationWV, USA

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:23 AM

I agree.  DMZ is great by itself. 

#15 SmashAdams

SmashAdams

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:12 PM

Yo.

A coworker of mine who is not too knowledgeable in PH decided to bulk up and ran to the local supp shop and grabbed this concoction called Monstrosity by Chemtek Labs. The dudes at the store said this would be banned by January and that it's their most powerful stuff.

So he sent me a pic of the label and it seems pretty...well...ridiculous.

1 cap is composed of:
-Halodrol 25mg
-DMZ 20mg
-M1 , 4ADD 25mg
-Methylstenbolone 6mg
-Milk Thistle

The label says take 2 caps, which sounds about right, but also says you can take 3, which sounds a little too testy.

I'm curious as to what you guys think as far as sides and possibilities. M1 aromatizes but the dosage is pretty low so estrogen sides may not be a worry as opposed to common sides like BP or pumps. Gains will probably be huge.

Thoughts?

idk about everyone else but that would punch my liver even with support. Assuming the dosages in there are actually correct.

#16 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,669 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

"Co-worker"!
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#17 Vinny554

Vinny554

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:43 PM

In all seriousness this is my coworker. I posted this at first cause I was interested but it seems rather stupid. The kid laughed at me when I said he's gonna fuck up his liver.

Oh well. Atodaso.

I'll be running super dmz soon

#18 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,669 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:42 AM

Splitting hairs there a bit.

#19 campcoll88

campcoll88

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:17 PM

arent stacks like that usually just one strong ass compound like some drol?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)