• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Leblancjj

Leblancjj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:37 PM

Hey guys I plan on taking super DMZ 3.0 for my first cycle one of my buddies took it and got pretty big so was looking for some input on my plan or any other info would be appreciated.
On cycle-
1st week: 1cap DMZ 1cap TUDCA
2nd-4th- 2caps DMZA 1 cap TUDCA
5th- 1cap DMZ 1 cap TUDCA
should i just run it 2 caps for 4 weeks? Or keep it like it is. Any other on cycle support I should take?
PCT-
2caps TUDCA every day
nolvadex and Nolvadren xt possibly some DAA too?
Any general advice when taking a PH?

#2 Vinny554

Vinny554

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 04:31 PM

Ahh dude I would not take that for a first cycle. It's a pretty heavy compound, and even DMZ alone would be a little much for a first-timer. Just my input. Aside, if you decide your definitely going to do this, your cycle looks pretty good. Glad to see you've done research before asking "SO LIKE I CAN TAKE OTC PCT AND THATS IT RIGHT?"

You definitely want the TUDCA. Look at Aegis and Talos cycle supports by Antaeus Labs. Liver Support + Overall Health Support on cycle. A little pricey, so at the very least have TUDCA, because all 3 of the compounds in SDMZ (DMZ, Methylstenbolone, and Alpha-1) are methylated, so they will cause liver toxicity as your body is processing them. Post-cycle, I have not run SDMZ yet, and I'm actually about to haha which is ironic. Yes, Nolva is a must. Don't know a think about Nolvadren Xt. I would add the DAA. I once read you can never really overdo your PCT, because your whole cycle's results are reliant on your PCT recovery.

I did lots of research on SDMZ post cycle. I'm using PES Erase Pro as an aromatase inhibitor (this will help prevent aromatizing, so I will avoid estrogen rebound and side effects like gyno and such) and I will be taking PES AnaBeta Elite, which helps keep the body in an anabolic state to preserve my gains.

So this will be my exact run:

Pre-cycle:

-Aegis preload for one week with recommended dosages

-Talos preload for one week with recommended dosages

Cycle:

-SDMZ3 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 (that means 2 caps a day for 4 weeks)

-Aegis recommended dosages during whole cycle

-Talos recommended dosages during whole cycle

+ basic supports (multivitamins, whey, etc.)

Post Cycle:

-Nolvadex 20 / 20 / 10 / 10 (this means 20 milligrams a day for 2 weeks, 10 a day for the other 2)

-PES AnaBeta Elite 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 (2 caps a day for 4 weeks, possibly 6)

-DAA 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 (3 grams a day for 4 weeks, possibly 6)

-PES Erase Pro 0 / 0 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 (Erase is an aromatase inhibitor, or AI, which can actually CAUSE estrogen to rebound if taken immediately after cycle, so you start AIs at about week 3 of PCT)

And that's it bro. Now, in case your body reacts poorly and you're worried about gyno or your nips puff up or whatever during your cycle or PCT, get Letrozole and have it in case. Only use it if you need to. It's an AI, more powerful than Erase. 

Anyone else feel free to chime in as I am no expert.

#3 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:50 PM

I agree with Vinny. Strong first cycle bro. 3 in 1 compounds and if problems/sides etc, you. Won't really know which one is doing this.

Suggest starting off with one compound cycle. If you like sdmz 3 formula, choose one of the compounds from it and run solo first.
See how it treats you.

But if you head strong on running it, do as you laid out and definately start of with one cap ed and see how you feel etc.
Take it slow and easy.

Also send some stats for us to guide you like age, weight, training regime etc.
Good luck!

#4 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:58 PM

Vinny was spot on. Talos+Aegis on cycle and if money allows throught pct. And I second the 1 compound idea. Good choices are epi, halo or maybe even triumphalis.
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#5 Buakaw

Buakaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:39 PM

Hello mate,

How was the cycle?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)