3-Way Bridge: Mechabol, Dienazone, & Xi-Kt

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 THExFALLEN

THExFALLEN

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:32 PM

Objective: slight clean bukl/recomp from mecha, followed by a clean-up phase of all the dirty mass I've acquired over the past year.

Cycle Overlap/Bridge:

1.  Mechabol (Methylclostebol):.....100mg/100mg/100mg/100mg..............................|
  2.  Dienazone (TD- Dienalone):... ...    3ml    / 3ml    / 3ml     /3ml    /  3ml  /  3ml  
  3.  M1- KT      (11 -Ketotestosterone ................................................/ 3ml  /  3ml /  3ml / 3ml

So, it will be dienazone all the way through as the main agent with mecha as the kicker, and Mi-KT as the ending clean-up into PCT.  I might start out with both Dienazone and mecha just to ensure that it's good and kicked in when I come off mecha.

Supports:

• C6 TUDCA
  • AL Talos
  • Fish Oil,
  • Most likely some type of joint support,
  • etc.

PCT

• SERM: Torem
  • TB:  Finaflex Pure Test (DAA)
  • AI: Either Finaflex Rev black PCT or PES Erase: both are Arimastane. 

Ultimate Goal at the end:

• To have no dirty mass/excess fat,
  • Drop from 230 - sub-210'ish (probably at 200-205 after PCT.
  • have nice solid gains that are maintainable. 

I expect some drop-off from the mass gained through Mecha, but the lean gains should be maintainable with proper diet and cardio. 

Wish me luck!

• frank thomas likes this
If you don't have haters, you better get some!

#2 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:47 PM

Mighty cycle.

DId you start this as of yet? Good luck, man!

#3 THExFALLEN

THExFALLEN

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:40 AM

Yeah, I'm almost at phase 3. The PH ban kinda put a kink on the 11-keto.  I'm only going to run the 11 keto at 1 - 1.5ml for the remaining time.  The mecha jump-started the cycle quite nicely

Mecha kicked in fully at 10 days on the money, with noticiable effects after just 5 days.

Dienazone takes forever which is why I pre-bridged it for so long. It appears to be in full effect as well.

11-keto?  Who knows. I'm not sure if the 11-keto will work with the dienalone, or against it. My big hope is that it comes in effect within a week or two because the main point of this cycle is massive fat-loss/ recomp.  Wish I had a way of getting my hands on some more 11-keto, which seems to be impossible now.

#4 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:06 AM

I didn't pick up any of Mechabol prior to the ban, bummer. But I love Dienazone and Xi-Kt! Which I have!.

Great cycle you got going.

#5 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 969 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:59 PM

How were your gains on mecha? Is this the original AL one? I used it and loved the pumps. Still have 3 bottles :)
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench------395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------550lbs---- --187lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#6 THExFALLEN

THExFALLEN

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:04 AM

Ooooo k.......  SO,

Started this the 26th of November, it is now the 30th of January and I'm still on cycle with 11 Keto, I'm upping the last week to 3ml of 11 keto to get it over with.

So it's been more like' 

LGI mecha: 100/100/100/100

Dienazone:         3ml/3ml/3ml/3ml/3ml/3ml/3ml/3ml/

X1-KT:                               0.5ml/1ml/1ml/ 1ml/1ml/2ml/2ml/3ml

Red Highlight = when each compound peaked or took full effect over the other.

It was really interesting to see just how it all went into place, when each compound finally took over the other, and to see each individual change from each of them.  I found pretty extreme strength gains from mecha, but it definitely did not help with weight loss as much as I originally had thought.  I mean, the strength gains and recomp were ok but I really think Mecha is an agent better used after a good cut cycle.  It might be interesting to reverse this cycle with 11 keto first, and mecha bringing up the rear.

I will say that as each compound tapered off, the following one had it's own distinct characteristics. 

Mecha: extreme strength gains, good recomp as long as on cycle, decent mass gains but they peak after 4 weeks of use which is why I tapered it off at 4. It is effective at 50mg, but really effective at 75+

Dienazone: Takes forever to work, but when it does, it both shreds and recomps quite nicely.  You could definitely feel the hit in strength once Mecha's effects faded.  I was able to cut weight faster, but not as fast as originally anticipated.  Definitely effective at 3-4ml, but not until the 4th week.

XI-KT:  Strength is really high, rivals the strength gains off mecha, but the recomp gained from both mecha and dienazone are more or less gone.  I'm reminded of what I end up looking like after PCT is complete.  HOWEVER!,  weight loss of this stuff is through the charts, definitely one of the best compounds out there if you're trying to shred fat.   The final gains off 11-keto seem to be very maintainable in the sense that I don't see anything tapering off during PCT, other than strength - which is to be expected.

SIDE EFFECTS:  I did have roid rage off mecha. I almost got in 3-4 fights, broke a redbox screen, and did some other shit that I'm not really proud of. But I also had an awesome sense of euphoria and alpha-status when I was on it, sooo... tit4tat.

Overall, if I could have done it over again, I'd cut out the mecha and use it for recomp right before summer, probably at a lower dosage. 

Overall success of the cycle = around 90-95%, hopefully 100% come next week.

#7 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:22 PM

What a great review.  Thank you for this.  I really like how you reviewed each compound separately, that is really important.  You've pretty much covered everything but I do have some questions...if you don't mind, of course.

1.  With the fat loss from 11-KT, where did you see it happen primarily?  Abdominal, lower back, glutes?  Have you ever ran 11-oxo at a decent dose and did you like it?  Could you compare?

2.  With dienolone, again where did you see the fat loss most?

3.  With Mecha, how was your overall well-being?  A lot have touted Mecha as being one of the cleanest and most pleasant cycle they have ever ran.  Do you agree?

Thanks.

#8 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:14 AM

nukka breaking red box screens lol

• Domenic likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#9 morefyah

morefyah

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:59 AM

Very nice review and stack man.
I am really suprised the Dienazone took that long to kick in.
I normally get instant water retention from it, usually within a couple days.
At 3 ml I also found that it caused anger issues and actually agrivated my gyno And turned me red like the devil.
Lol, other that it was pretty awesome!

#10 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:53 AM

Good review. Love this stuff.

#11 THExFALLEN

THExFALLEN

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:03 AM

What a great review.  Thank you for this.  I really like how you reviewed each compound separately, that is really important.  You've pretty much covered everything but I do have some questions...if you don't mind, of course.

1.  With the fat loss from 11-KT, where did you see it happen primarily?  Abdominal, lower back, glutes?  Have you ever ran 11-oxo at a decent dose and did you like it?  Could you compare?

2.  With dienolone, again where did you see the fat loss most?

3.  With Mecha, how was your overall well-being?  A lot have touted Mecha as being one of the cleanest and most pleasant cycle they have ever ran.  Do you agree?

Thanks.

Never tried 11 keto before. I saw weight loss everywhere, honestly - it wasn't selective. I would have liked to run it for a bit longer, but I was already on cycle for 11 weeks. Theoretically, I wonder how long someone could run a trans-dermal compound, like the two used. It seems like you could run them indefinitely with the right supports.

For dienalone, this cycle, it was hard to tell. I think mechabol really overpowered both of them.  I rand a 6-7 weeker of trenazone solo, not too long ago. I really saw it everywhere. Pound for pound, with both shredding fat and nice recomp qualities, 

running trenazone/dienazone solo is probably one of the cleanest cycles you could run.  I don't think I really gained any water retention while on it.  I definitely saw water weight with Tren Dione, but not with dienalone.  

Mecha - in a word - unbeatable as far as the euphoric feel/ sense of well-being. I always ran it a bit high, at 100-125mg, and it was still pretty clean.  If you rant it at 75mg, the effects would probably be about the same with less aggravation.  You definately want to run mecha AFTER you've shredded to a desired level.  

Update on PCT:  I feel pretty healthy right now. I definitely gained a lot of the water weight back from whatever the 11 Keto shredded.  I feel surprisingly good so far.  Other than the obvious loss in strength, it's going well.

#12 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:14 PM

Thanks for the response Fallen.  Great log overall.  Everything you've stated has been on point with what I've read about each of those compounds.  It seems like the 3 of these together could be one hell of a stack for cutting;  as long as the bridging is done correctly.  I would opt for like an 8-10 week run or something.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users