• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 benoes

benoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:16 PM

So i just came back from the doctors, im on my final days of my Halodrol (50/75/75/75/75) and DMZ (0/0/20/30/30) cycle, had my 'during' cycle blood test last week and the results came back and my Total Testosterone is at 0.6 nmol/L. I did have my test taken in the morning, fasted and 14 hours after my dose of prohormones, could that be the reason for the low test? I know my levels during cycle shouldnt really matter and that the test after pct and 4 weeks after pct is most important to see if my natural hormone production is up and running, but im just wondering if i am shutdown from this cycle? I take Dermacrine (help with sides) and also T-Force (for the balls, same main ingredient as HCGenerate). I havent seen any sides really, only when i upped the dose to 100mg for the halodrol for a day i got headaches etc so i went back down to 75mg. What do you guys think?

#2 FloRoida

FloRoida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

Simple. Your shut down from Halodrol and DMZ. (This happens for every prohormone cycle)

Get your bloods done 3 weeks after pct and see where your at.  

#3 ECTD33

ECTD33

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:07 PM

its pretty obvious you are shutdown with levels like that. HCgenerate imo is crap. 

headaches are common on hdrol but after a few days on 100mg they usually subside. 

do a PCT and get bloods 1-2 weeks after PCT to see where you are at. 

125mg Test E/ 2X Week

#4 benoes

benoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

So I started pct today, original plan was to run Nolva 20/20/10/10, I'm thinking of bumping it to 30/20/20/10 after seeing how shutdown I became. What do you think? I also have isa test (I satori ddaa test booster) and got Lean Xtreme for week 3 pct.

#5 benoes

benoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:42 PM

I'll be using the daa from day 1 with the Nolva

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bloodwork, shutdown, halodrol, dmz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users