Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Inside The Mind Of Pzt

losing my mind horny as fuck obsesed crazy unfocused depressed all over the place poor broke

1876 replies to this topic

#26 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:31 AM

In my man. Definitely alot of stress going around lately.

#27 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:20 AM

12/4/14 Workout:

Chest/Side Delts/Biceps

Mobility/Flexibility Work

8 Minutes

High Cable Flies

25x12
40x12
55x12
65x12
70x12
75x12

Incline Barbell Bench

135x8
185x8
225x8
225x9
245x6

*should not have went to 245.

Medium Incline Dumbbell Bench

100x8
110x8
(Drop Set)
120x6 / 55x7 / 35x7

*real weird kicking dumbbells up at this incline.

Flat Barbell Bench

(Paused Reps)
135x6
225x6
245x6
275x3
(Touch & Go)
245x6
185x15
135x15

*was pretty taxed strength wise by the time I got here.

Seated Dumbbell Side Laterals

30x12
35x12
40x12
(Rest Pause)
45x8-5-2

EZ Bar Curl 21's

1x45
1x50
1x55
1x60

Dumbbell Hammer Curls

2x30x12 + 8 Partials

*awesome bicep pump with little work done.

*been trying to take if a little easier on pressing until my tendentious heels up.

PURUS LABS REP

#28 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:38 AM

12/4/14 Workout:

Chest/Side Delts/Biceps

What kind of mobility/flexibility stuff do you usually do?   I have been looking to change mine up cause I have been so stiff lately, but not in the good way.  

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#29 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:00 AM

great post shittypantiesbrah

• poopypants likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#30 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:32 AM

@sinewave:

I will try to give you a detailed description of what I do for my lower training day, which is the same on upper body days but I just don't do anything below the waist which I need to start. I have became muscle bound and I am not nearly big enough o have this probably. When I played basketball in high school I was really flexible cause I did these type of things ever day with out be forced to. When I first started lifting I could still front kick the trim of a door way. Could probably still kick anyone 5'10" and under in the face lol.

But here is how I usually start, nothing special but it is helping especially for my squats. I have an on going hip/glute/hamstring issue.

Some days I will start with a 5 minute walk at 3 mph if my training partners are late or I train solo

I will start with 20 light reps with leg extensions, leg curls and a calf raise. I will either twirl my ankles around for 10 reps in both directions or spell the alphabet with my toes. Which is really challenging. Then I stretch the sides of my lower leg, Doris flexor and calves. Pretty much just a 10 count on every stretch. Then I will do walking high knees. Ten reps on each leg. Then a do side steps in both directions for 10 reps. I also do this thing that I saw Stan Efferding do once where you kind of jam your foot in the ground stepping out in front of you. Hard to explain. But Ill do that to the front, back and out to the side on each leg. I will then twirl my whole leg counter clockwise and clock wise for 10 reps each on both legs. Then I will do those leg swings you see foot ball and soccer players do. I do those in four different directions on each leg for ten reps. I will then stretch my quads standing three different ways for a 10 count on each leg. Then stretch my hamstrings standing bent over with legs together, legs open down the middle, legs open touching toes, and legs open to each side. Then I will hike my leg up on the hack squat bar and stretch the hamstring, hip flexor and groin for a 10 count each. Then do three different stretches for the glute/ham/sweep area. One I do single leg where I try to make my foot touch my chest, one wear I sit on a bench and try to put chest on the bench and the I lay on the ground and do the butterfly stretch where you put the bottom of your feet together. I will stay on the ground and do the same stretches I did for quads and hamstrings when standing. I also twist my body and stretch the core then lay on my stomach and stretch the quads again then do another core stretch. I finish on the ground with that yoga stretch where you hyperextend your lower back. I then stand up and then do a hip flexor stretch that looks like I am Tebowing. Then stretch my groin in the same manner kind of. I also do what I have seen some power lifters call Pole Dancing. You'll have to google that. I then go over to the hyperextension 45 degree thing and do 10 reps on my lower back abs and obliques.

Next is the upper body portion. I ground 5 pound dumbbells and do 10 reps of all these exercises. Side Laterals, Rear Laterals, shoulder press, shrugs, kick backs, curls, rows, upright rows, front raises. hammer curls, forearms curls, Cuban presses, external internal rotations, oh extensions, reverse curl, & sldl, suitcases. I then grab a broom stick and do the shoulder dislocation things, oblique stretches, ab stretch and lower back stretch. Then ten partial pull up and ten partial dips. Ill then stretch my lats in like 10 different positions and my chest shoulders in about 5. I spin my head around in both directions for a ten reps each. Stretch the traps two different ways. Do the over head triceps stretch and stretch the forearms a bit and I am ready to go. I usually break a little sweat doing this.

• sinewave3 and Majora23 like this

PURUS LABS REP

#31 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:59 AM

Well doing good on low carbing so far haven't had any direct carbs besides some veggies since the bag of Cheetos.

Todays Meals So far have been a shake with olive oil upon waking and then I just had 5 whole eggs.

Pretty good sex session last night.

Start out with some harmless foreplay. GF's pussy was really wet. Been a few days since we seen each other so she was ready to go before I even touched her. Eventually ate the pussy a bit. Mostly clit stimulation and also a combo of sucking on the clit with my tongue flat on the clit. Once the pussy would start to pulse I would stuff my tongue in here pussy. Sometimes I wish my tongue was longer but it still works nice. Her pussy will just squeeze the shit out of my tongue. After making her cum maybe 2-4 times, which she is very easily forced to climax, more so than any woman I have ever been with. I just laid beside her in a spooning position and bite on her neck and shit while she played with my cock and I told her to rub here pussy juices on my cock and stroke it. I then finger banged her to climax and as soon as the pussy started pulsing again I picked hell up while I rolled over and put her on my face and did the sucking on the clit motion again straight into the tongue in the pussy again. She fucked my face a bit. I then kind of snuck under her while she stayed in the position and beginning licking her asshole. Don't judge me lol. I also finger banged her like this for a bit until the pussy really pulsed again. Then rolled her over and stuck my dick in her mouth. She started with the old rotating hand and sucking motion which I prefer and she knows this. She adding in a little sucking and licking on the sack for a second. Then I kind mounted her up in the 69 position but like north/south not on are sides, so I could fuck her face a bit while I eat the pussy. She was doing a very great job. Her mouth got so wet with saliva and in between sucking and catching her breath she was stroking my cock so good with the excess spit. So I did her a solid and ate some more ass. Eventually working a finger in. She started cumming pretty hard at this point cause I was also clit/sucking on the clit. Eventually putting a finger in her pussy as well. Which she told me to fuck her at this point. She was good girl and went straight into the doggy position but I decide to make her hold her self up against the wall in the that position. I said something dirty at this point but can remember cause she was so admit on putting my dick in her. Grabbed her, hair been didn't pull cause she doesn't like that really, bit her neck and did only about 5-10 really hard short strokes with my cock deep inside and she lost it and could hold her self up any more so then I just hit it doggy for a bit. I pulled out and preceded to stretch out the asshole a bit more with my finger. Eventually double penetration with my dick in the pussy at the same time. The pussy just started going nuts so I figured this was my chance to get in the ass. She has been getting better at taking it so I was able to get a few strokes but went back to the pussy and slammed it until she was moaning hard and got back in the ass for few more strokes. Eventually her orgasms were so frequent I would just time my stokes pulling out all the way with the contractions. I then flipped her over for some good old missionary. This was mainly really deep short strokes. She scratched me a bit and started trying to run away but I always hold her down. I started to get close to climax a few times so I pulled out. She rolled over and I licked her ass again. I also did a few strokes in doggy with my thumb in her ass. Then she rolled over and said she wanted my cum. Went back to the same still of missionary holding of the orgasm as long as possible while we said dirty shit to each other. Mainly about me cuming in her mouth and her saying she wanted it in her mouth. Evbentually I got to the point where I was about to cum. I could tell she wanted the vaginal creampie but I was going for the oral creampie. Stroked it in here mouth for like two strokes and then she finished me off. I was sweating so much after this.

• sinewave3 and Scope75 like this

PURUS LABS REP

#32 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:29 AM

Just sent that to the GF. She said everything is pretty much there except for the nipple play during the first pussy licking session and the occasional tit and ass squeezes.

• frank thomas likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#33 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

Feeling decent this afternoon. I ate some chicken/guacamole, fried pork skins, peanut butter and a combo of chicken/ground sirloin/ green beans/corn/soy sauce for my preworkout meal. Ready to get this quad workout done, its going to suck. Too much squatting but ehhh. Then low carb grocery shopping tonight.

PURUS LABS REP

#34 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:36 PM

Got a little chub just reading your sex story.
Sounds like one hell of a session.

And I only judge the ones that don't eat ass.
  • sinewave3, poopypants and PZT like this

#35 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:57 PM

I came in my pants and played with my asshole while reading that
  • poopypants likes this
I love you man!

#36 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:54 PM

I came in milky's pants and played with his asshole while reading that too.... Small world...
  • milkhouse and poopypants like this

#37 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

It was thick too
  • poopypants and Majora23 like this
I love you man!

#38 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:36 PM

i came and played with my ass while reading about the flexibility work

• sinewave3 and poopypants like this

#39 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

In.
For the bedtime stories.
Will be trying that guacamole mixed in with meats.
Will not be of much help with ex/kid problems but will listen.
Will be taking note of how you manage gyno.
What kind of truck do you have?
How will you manage without mcdoubles and sweet teas?
I can see this being an epic thrad.
That's all my input and questions I have thus far.
  • poopypants and Scope75 like this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#40 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:30 PM

Got a little chub just reading your sex story.
Sounds like one hell of a session.
And I only judge the ones that don't eat ass.

My gf after reading it was like "you gonna have dudes jacking off" lol
This was probably a 8.5/10 session. Dick wasn't hard like a diamond and the session wasn't that long.
  • poopypants likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#41 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:31 PM

I came in my pants and played with my asshole while reading that

I came in milky's pants and played with his asshole while reading that too.... Small world...

It was thick too

i came and played with my ass while reading about the flexibility work

Y'all nukkaz crazy.
  • milkhouse, poopypants and Majora23 like this

PURUS LABS REP

#42 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:41 PM

In.
For the bedtime stories.
Will be trying that guacamole mixed in with meats.
Will not be of much help with ex/kid problems but will listen.
Will be taking note of how you manage gyno.
What kind of truck do you have?
How will you manage without mcdoubles and sweet teas?
I can see this being an epic thrad.
That's all my input and questions I have thus far.

Supposed to have another decent session tonight. Never came in her ass so I would like to do that.

Gyno plan for right now is nolva at 40-60 ed for two weeks and aromasin at 12.5 EOD then re access. May added in caber or prami.

The guac meat mixes are better with real avocados honestly. With some lime or lemon juice squirted in.

My truck is a 04 Ford F-150. Nothing special but well taken care of. Got nice 18" rims, fancy bed cover and dual exhaust but nothing else. It's like a midnight blue. Actual need to put 1500 into it right now.

Man hadn't really started eating shitty till the last 2 weeks cause eating "right" wasnt working. Shouldn't be hard on the keto kick cause I learned a lot of different combos to keep cravings at bay. Like a bread less turkey sammich mush I make. Or protein pudding and pork skins, diet cokes & such. Slimyvagina brah was the one that got me back into shape last year. And I was way worse off then. I'm two to 7 pounds heavier than that time and leaner so should be a cake walk. I do plan on splurging at my company Christmas party next Friday night though.

PURUS LABS REP

#43 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:43 PM

12/5/14 Workout:

Quads/Calves/Abs

18 minutes

Leg Press

90x10
180x10
270x10
360x10
450x10
540x10
630x10
720x10
(Drop Set)
900x10 / 630x10 / 360x10 / 90x10

*painful pump.

Front Squats

45x6
95x6
135x6
185x6
225x6
(Added Belt)
275x6
(Drop Set)
315x5 / 225x6 / 135x6

*bodyweight PR with 315 but really wanted that 6th rep for an all time PR. Having an issue lately keeping the bar stationary. Keeps rolling off my shoulder. Actually readjusted during the 315 set three times. If everything was on point I have 8 reps with it.

Paused Hack Squats

90x8
180x8

*was dead by the time I got here.

Seated Calf Raises

70x25
95x10 + 10 Partials
70x30 Partials
95x10

*alright work.

Back Supported Cable Crunch

80x30
90x20

Reverse Crunch

BWx15

*doesn't take much for abs right now to cramp up lol. I usually only train them when I'm trying to lean out. Which doesn't make sense.
  • Majora23 likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#44 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:44 PM

Almost went bar hopping tonight but decide to work on these fat loss gains instead. Plus I really didn't wanna drink water and vodka all night just to stay on my diet. Time to get this body firing on all cylinders again.

PURUS LABS REP

#45 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:47 PM

Fellow Ford man. You're good in my book. 5.4L? 4.6L?
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#46 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:30 PM

Someone say avocados???
Sure glad I don't pay for them. Lol

You never know you might of ate a avocado or used a lemon off one of the raches I work for.

I make some killer avocado mixups too.
  • frank thomas likes this

#47 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:32 PM

Fellow Ford man. You're good in my book. 5.4L? 4.6L?

AB635EDD-0DE7-4A76-B6E0-E9AB426311AF.jpg
  • Majora23 likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#48 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:33 PM

Someone say avocados???
Sure glad I don't pay for them. Lol

You never know you might of ate a avocado or used a lemon off one of the raches I work for.

Damn dats a lot of money

PURUS LABS REP

#49 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:36 PM

Damn dats a lot of money

A single bin like that with lemons is 1000 bucks but not sure on avocados maybe 2500.
  • PZT likes this

#50 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:38 PM

Arizona?
Luuurkin...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: losing my mind, horny as fuck, obsesed, crazy, unfocused, depressed, all over the place, poor, broke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users