Lgi Boosted Amplified Energy Log And Review

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:31 PM

appreciate the opportunity to give an honest review on this product.

LGI Boosted amplified energy.
IMAG0278.png

Ingredients-

Caffeine Citrate 100mg - Takes effect more quickly than normal caffeine. The citrate adds weight to the caffeine so the ratio of caffeine base to citrate is approx 1:2. Will be weaker than 100mg of caffeine but will hit faster.
Caffeine Anhydrous 150mg - Just normal caffeine.
Phenylethylamine HCl 50mg - Similar to amphetamine in its action, releases norepinephrine and dopamine but is metabolized rapidly when taken orally. Should give an euphoric kick quickly after taking it that will fade once you get going.
Higenamine HCl 50mg- Appears to be in the line up for potential vasodilation and bronchodilation. Appears effects in humans are unknown.
Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate 48mg - This caffeine bonded to malic acid is said to be easier to stomach and may be more effective than regular caffeine.
Arecoline Hydrobromine ( From Areca Catechu seed) 10mg- compared to niccotine. Areca nut has been chewed in asian cultures for the stimulant effect.
Amp citrate 250mg- should be the replacement for Dmaa.

My opinion on the PEA is that its pretty under dosed. Who knows, I might feel it. IDK yet. Amp citrate is well dosed and so is the caffeine which obviously make up the back bone of this supplement. The rest of the stuff is there to attempt to enhance their effects. Seems LGI has put thought into giving the quick high, then the lasting smooth energy that wont crash mid session or toward the end.
  • bigbumpkin2003 likes this

#2 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:05 PM

Hoping it delivers for you
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

#3 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

review 1- 1 cap.

was plenty. Didnt really feel it hit. It was a smooth energy. vs 2 tabs of my usual pre workout caffeine (400mg) it was not as sharp. Pretty smooth. Came on slow and let me down slow vs the caffeine spiking me up then throwing me down. Less sides, good focus, more than caffeine gives. Felt a very strong mind muscle connection. Didnt really make me stronger but let me contract the muscles better if that makes sense. I hear amp builds a tolerance fast so i will alternate with caffeine tabs and save the boosted for leg days or days im not focused. This is how i would recommend others to use it so you dont have to dose over 1 cap.

#4 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 09:33 PM

Looking forward to hearing more as you get deeper in...

#5 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:30 PM

Dose 2- 1 cap

Didnt feel it much other than the clean energy. Gonna try 2 next workout.

#6 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:36 AM

Dose 3- 1 cap

Felt nothing unfortunately and popped a 200mg tab along with it after 30 mins to give some boost. It could be due to my higher stim tolerance. Will try 2 caps today.

#7 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:15 PM

With ya on the high stim tolerance

#8 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:30 PM

Dose 4- 2 caps

Felt good, good focus, to fast heart rate tho.

Dose 5- 2 caps

Meh, to much stims. Heart rate fast, anxiety kicking in. Looks like 1 caps is a better dose.

#9 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:58 AM

Space the doses out???

#10 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:49 PM

Space the doses out???

oh no lol. Those were 2 different workout days. 2 caps pre workout. Just didnt get around to putting them up on the days. 

#11 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

dose 6- took 1 cap of boosted and 200mg of added caffeine. Perfect combo for me. Gave my usual caffeine boost and the boosted focus.

#12 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:23 PM

dose 7- took 1 cap of the boosted and 200mg caffeine pill. This is the PERFECT combo for me. I would say just grab a bottle of caffeine if you want the boosted so you can add or reduce caffeine as i find 2 caps of boosted is to much for me but 1 cap is good and adding caffeine helps if i want more of a boost with less anxiety.

#13 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:52 PM

dose 8- only did 1 cap today. Got my leg workout done in a record time. I had a guy working in so i had to keep the rest short and i feel the boosted helped with that. Weights didnt drop off unusually either.

#14 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:38 AM

Well dose 9-10-11 I did the 1 cap and 200mg caffeine thing and that's working really well. Only problem is on an empty stomach it can make feel stim sick.

#15 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:51 PM

Ah well I've kinda lost track on the days but so far I haven't gone over 2 caps since the beginning and it's doing good, but I also add 200mg caffeine with it. It does supress appetite a bit but not on the same level as Dmaa. These are pretty much caffeine pills with a slight mental edge. I'm honestly afraid tho to take more than 1 cap.

#16 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:26 AM

Ah well I've kinda lost track on the days but so far I haven't gone over 2 caps since the beginning and it's doing good, but I also add 200mg caffeine with it. It does supress appetite a bit but not on the same level as Dmaa. These are pretty much caffeine pills with a slight mental edge. I'm honestly afraid tho to take more than 1 cap.

not as much a junkie..or as careless as some LOL

#17 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:45 AM

Yeah ive only needed one cap on an empty stomach and I only add caffeine if its not leg day or else ill puke. This is strong stuff.

#18 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:17 PM

I still gotta get some of this for myself dang it

#19 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:19 PM

I still gotta get some of this for myself dang it

yeah, im still doing only 1 cap. 2 is just way to long lasting for me. I workout late so it keeps me up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users