• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#26 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:49 AM

First all the company's are lying when they say made in the USA..... the only thing that is made in the USA) possibly are the solutions. The chemicals come from china and they put the china chemicals into solution ONLY in the USA. All IGF currently being sold comes from china..the big red flag is the prices of the IGF...Now how the hell is their 6 amino acid peptide chain the same price as the 70 amino chain....... use you are head.
I don't really care where they are getting the chems from.....I care that they are making claims that I know are false and when I see when companies are out right lying about being made in the USA. If you are going to be in this business, be honest and stop misleading customers in order to advertise.

that's why I want Tom's tested.... he's swearing up and down that it's made here in the US , synthesized by "Tom" himself and it WILL come with a premium pricetag... I'm just as sceptic as you though, especially since datbtru says the same thing about EVERYONE ELSE'S peptides(china powders slapped with a US tag), but supposedly his and Tom's is the exception... Again, would love to see a qualitative test of his whole line against anyone else's.

Just got an email returned while typing this... his igf lr3 will be available someone in the first quarter of 2015...
Luuurkin...

#27 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:38 AM

that's why I want Tom's tested.... he's swearing up and down that it's made here in the US , synthesized by "Tom" himself and it WILL come with a premium pricetag... I'm just as sceptic as you though, especially since datbtru says the same thing about EVERYONE ELSE'S peptides(china powders slapped with a US tag), but supposedly his and Tom's is the exception... Again, would love to see a qualitative test of his whole line against anyone else's.

Just got an email returned while typing this... his igf lr3 will be available someone in the first quarter of 2015...

I asked for the same list and was disappointed when there was no IGF on it. I'd be curious to see if some of the other items on there are as good as the claims suggest, although ultimately all I've taken thus far is IGF-LR3 from MC.

Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench------395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------550lbs---- --187lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#28 Harley009

Harley009

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:37 AM

Blue sky peptides, Superior peptides,and of course muscle chemistry since they claim the best. Ran some igf from the first two I listed. I feel I got results but it easily could have been something miss labeled.

What about something like the Getropin kits? Fake as well?

#29 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 7,073 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:44 AM

Are you going to test ironmag research. Very interested in those results. They claim every batch is tested and will email results after you purchase.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#30 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:31 AM

Are you going to test ironmag research. Very interested in those results. They claim every batch is tested and will email results after you purchase.

Results after you purchase? That's an alarm bell right there.
  • Divine likes this

#31 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:59 AM

First all the company's are lying when they say made in the USA..... the only thing that is made in the USA) possibly are the solutions. The chemicals come from china and they put the china chemicals into solution ONLY in the USA.  All IGF currently being sold comes from china..the big red flag is the prices of the IGF...Now how the hell is their 6 amino acid peptide chain the same price as the 70 amino chain....... use you are head. 

I don't really care where they are getting the chems from.....I care that they are making claims that I know are false and when I see when companies are out right lying about being made in the USA.  If you are going to be in this business, be honest and stop misleading customers in order to advertise.

Amen

#32 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:30 PM

Fuck peptides get tren and npp.

• frank thomas and 00CT21 like this

#33 anabolix

anabolix

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:00 PM

So if not igf, what is it that everyone's injecting?

#34 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:31 PM

So if not igf, what is it that everyone's injecting?

Refined bull jizz
  • 00CT21 likes this

#35 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:33 PM

Bostin loyd swears great white is legit. Wouldn't mind seeing those results.
  • Divine likes this

#36 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:44 PM

First they

Are you saying that tom will have a IGF for me to test in 2015? if so then he is going to buy real IGF from a research company and try to give to me..lol .that will not work  want what he is selling now..If you were not saying this then disregard what I just what was just said..Who in the is this tom guy?..He seems full of shit..lol with it all

#37 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:47 PM

It impossible to be selling real IGF for the around the same price is GHRP-6..

#38 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:49 PM

Bostin loyd swears great white is legit. Wouldn't mind seeing those results.

Great is a freaking liar   do some research on my forum and you will have your answer

#39 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:56 PM

It impossible to be selling real IGF for the around the same price is GHRP-6..

Yes, and the fact that it just isn't that "easy" to make. It isn't like homebrewing gear.

#40 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:09 PM

http://www.prospecbi...GF1_Human_2_20/

Now contact them and ask them about all these company selling IGF for that price from china. BTW those are USA prices.  do the math and use your head.Now there made in the USA just went out the window

• frank thomas likes this

#41 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

$175 for 1mg is s lot. Makes me want to buy it and try it to compare to MCs
Pull-ups---------52

#42 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:32 PM

And by a lot I mean a lot in comparison to most other places. Do you believe prospec is real IGF?
Pull-ups---------52

#43 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:40 PM

And forgive my ignorance but are we also alluding to the fact that products made in the US are superior to Chinese equivalents? I honestly don't think I care if something is Chinese or American if both are what they claim to be. Now if one is legit and the other is not then that changes things. Just curious if all Chinese IGF is fake/bad.
Pull-ups---------52

#44 sarcoplasm

sarcoplasm

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:41 PM

Perhaps a year or so ago Pat A. also claimed that all IGF was fake so this post is no surprise. I am also leery of the current peptide companies popping up every day, my theory is that its very easy to fake something that doesnt elicit an effect in a relatively short period of time. I beleve it take's months to see the benefit of the gh realeased from peptides.  I do wonder whats in the Musclechemistry brand of IGF, funny though it is well reviewed on the MC board it is never spoken of anywhere else

#45 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:54 PM

Although the skeptical is easily understood, I have enjoyed MCs IGF. I dont know what It is or where It is made so I'm standing by for results.
Pull-ups---------52

#46 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:50 PM

Perhaps a year or so ago Pat A. also claimed that all IGF was fake so this post is no surprise. I am also leery of the current peptide companies popping up every day, my theory is that its very easy to fake something that doesnt elicit an effect in a relatively short period of time. I beleve it take's months to see the benefit of the gh realeased from peptides. I do wonder whats in the Musclechemistry brand of IGF, funny though it is well reviewed on the MC board it is never spoken of anywhere else

this is round 2 for BA as he stated in the op.

He's already done this once before. No one produced goods.
Luuurkin...

#47 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:59 PM

First they

Are you saying that tom will have a IGF for me to test in 2015? if so then he is going to buy real IGF from a research company and try to give to me..lol .that will not work want what he is selling now..If you were not saying this then disregard what I just what was just said..Who in the is this tom guy?..He seems full of shit..lol with it all

no. He's making his starting January and will have it available for sale to the public in the first quarter... so at that point I would suggest testing it...

You know of datbtru from AM, now on his own forums, right?

Supposedly this guy tom he allows to sponsor on his boards is making all his peptides himself here in the US...

Www.datbtru.co.uk

Its the fact he claims everyone else is Chinese sourced(not big news) but his own guy is the only US source that makes me want the while line qualitative tested against any one random supplier of Chinese raws...

But he's not yet listed a price for his igf-1 lr3, only stated it's going to be a premium item "not for the every day user"... pretty much prepping folks for a hefty price tag.... even more reason to be tested once out.
  • BoardAdmin and commandopat like this
Luuurkin...

#48 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:01 PM

Edit

#49 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:03 PM

Agreed !! I buy his stuff too. Would love to know as well

#50 starsnbars716

starsnbars716

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:10 PM

His tb4 has worked great for me as well as others I know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users