• 136 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:25 PM

Extreme peptide would be nice to test. 

#52 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:57 AM

Looks like BA is looking out for us again! Thank you sir.

Don't bother with Madison James Research. The crap is bunk!

• BoardAdmin likes this

#53 anabolix

anabolix

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 10:32 AM

Thats what i hear, and its a bummer because they are the only ones that still sell caber in cap form.

#54 Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

Two companies:

1) Iron-Dragon

2) Geopeptides

Iron-Dragon has been around for a while. From my experience everything has been legitimate (hard to say for IGF though).

Geopeptides has the best prices hands-down. They set me 6mg IGF LR3 by accident and I've been using it. Would like to know what I've been using lol.

Thanks BA.

#55 mac10chap

mac10chap

• Members
  • 1,222 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:26 PM

Hardcore and IMF for sure.  Took Hardcore and would tend to get light headed from time to time (symptoms of hypo) unless I ate about every 2 to 3 hours.  Shed some fat while on it but would like to know if it was real IGF1. Still have a couple vials of it.  Was dosing 40-50mcg bilaterally.

IMF looks promising as well but lab results are always reassuring. 

Blast and cruise with no end in sight.

#56 Chuck89

Chuck89

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:09 PM

Bought a few vial of progen, I would like to know what I was taking....

#57 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:51 PM

Agreed !! I buy his stuff too. Would love to know as well

His tb4 has worked great for me as well as others I know

I'm taking maxim peptides right now.

As soon as his cjcw/dac is available, I plan on giving his stuff a try to compare...

If I don't notice a substantial difference,I see no reason why not to just buy from a bargain site like maxim/purchase etc...

IML is a Lil more too, but also worth a comparative run...

Again, im not willing to even invest a single dollar in anyone's igf until public 3rd party testing comes back legitimizing the product. Thanks to BA for doing just that for the public.
Luuurkin...

#58 ezjax

ezjax

PHF

• Reps
  • 5,485 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 10:01 PM

Imf is like double the price for ipamorelin and other ghrps

Ghrhs are still more but not by much

http://www.phfsupplements.com/

* Ezjax is not a doctor. Please do not view any of his posts as medical advice. Ezjax is a fictional character and does not advocate the use of any illegal substances. Ezjax is not real and all posts are only for enertainment. Use your own discretion and do not blame Ezjax for any of your personal choices in life.

#59 andrewmccloskey

andrewmccloskey

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:19 AM

Not true. Everything from torem to estane to caber has been legit.

#60 SwolenNads

SwolenNads

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:54 AM

This, same experience with Madison James (Clen, Exem, S4, Vaig/Cial, etc...). Never used any peptides though.

#61 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:02 AM

Bump!

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

#62 bigloud

bigloud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:11 AM

I was personally involved with 3rd party testing on another board many of the companies names here have legitimate products to say all LR3 is fake is wrong. I know this for a fact!

#63 anabolix

anabolix

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:59 AM

Im not sure of all of their stuff, but if you search you'll find that not too long ago people were getting sick on their caber caps. They tested out to be prami, clomid and who knows what else. Caber, they were not.
  • frank thomas likes this

#64 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:06 PM

Use them all you want, the stuff I got was bunk.

#65 SwolenNads

SwolenNads

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:10 PM

Use them all you want, the stuff I got was bunk.

I have yet to see a place that everyone universally agrees doesn't have some bunk stuff.

#66 bigloud

bigloud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:30 PM

I have yet to see a place that everyone universally agrees doesn't have some bunk stuff.

Based on broscience not real science or products testing

#67 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:31 PM

I was personally involved with 3rd party testing on another board many of the companies names here have legitimate products to say all LR3 is fake is wrong. I know this for a fact!

Lou has done more testing than 99% of the members and leaders on this board. I would listen to this guy. ^^^

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

#68 bigloud

bigloud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:39 PM

Lou has done more testing than 99% of the members and leaders on this board. I would listen to this guy. ^^^

I would hope having bio chemist contacts at UCLA, Harvard and Texas A&M gaines me some sort of credibility.

#69 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:19 PM

I would hope having bio chemist contacts at UCLA, Harvard and Texas A&M gaines me some sort of credibility.

I don't suppose you still have the results for any of the places you tested which showed legitimate LR3, do you? Obviously times change and that wouldn't mean they are still legitimate today, but I am curious.

Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench------395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------550lbs---- --187lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#70 bigloud

bigloud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:48 PM

I believe Heavyiron included a link to the reports.

I don't suppose you still have the results for any of the places you tested which showed legitimate LR3, do you? Obviously times change and that wouldn't mean they are still legitimate today, but I am curious.

#71 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

i doubt anything that heavyiron is involved with would be selling fake anything.

#72 bigloud

bigloud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:41 PM

i doubt anything that heavyiron is involved with would be selling fake anything.

Ya there's a few of us out here with integrity.

#73 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:34 PM

I believe Heavyiron included a link to the reports.

Good point, I missed that. Thank you. Very interesting read as well. Seems to contradict the other comments about all LR3 being fake..

Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench------395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------550lbs---- --187lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#74 ezjax

ezjax

PHF

• Reps
  • 5,485 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:56 PM

someone needs to create a message board strictly for Peptide Reviews.. I mean every board has sponsors and and peptide section but you never really know who is good and who isn't..

companies have gotten great reviews for years and then all of a sudden a few bad reviews for the PEPTIDES come up..

I know with the research chems it is VERY common for batches to be bad or underdosed and that the dosing consistency pretty much sucks across the board especially when you are dealing with tiny mcg doses..

but for peptides in a lypolized powder should always be well dosed and legitemate.. 

I tend to think that most peptide companies are putting out a product that as far as they know is good.. but sometimes the supplier just decides to screw them..

anyway point being there is no reliable way to know if a peptide company is legit..  with steroids people lab max and blood test and we have some idea..  peptides not so much.

• Divine likes this

http://www.phfsupplements.com/

* Ezjax is not a doctor. Please do not view any of his posts as medical advice. Ezjax is a fictional character and does not advocate the use of any illegal substances. Ezjax is not real and all posts are only for enertainment. Use your own discretion and do not blame Ezjax for any of your personal choices in life.

#75 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:42 PM

someone needs to create a message board strictly for Peptide Reviews.. I mean every board has sponsors and and peptide section but you never really know who is good and who isn't..

companies have gotten great reviews for years and then all of a sudden a few bad reviews for the PEPTIDES come up..

I know with the research chems it is VERY common for batches to be bad or underdosed and that the dosing consistency pretty much sucks across the board especially when you are dealing with tiny mcg doses..

but for peptides in a lypolized powder should always be well dosed and legitemate.. 

I tend to think that most peptide companies are putting out a product that as far as they know is good.. but sometimes the supplier just decides to screw them..

anyway point being there is no reliable way to know if a peptide company is legit..  with steroids people lab max and blood test and we have some idea..  peptides not so much.

There are several companies that actually mass spec all their liquid research chem raws. I have seen raw results ranging from about 10%-99% purity. Any research chem company that does not test EVERY single batch is playing Russian roulette. Peps can also be tested. It costs extra but its worth every penny IMHO. I know for a FACT that several research chem companies are testing constantly. 

IronMagLabs.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users