~Bad Elbows?? Try This~

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 11:54 PM

This is how I cured my bone spurs in my elbows, tendonitis and constant inflammation in my elbows from years of heavy lifting. 

This trick truly works.  This is not my idea,simply something I have utilized that works.  My elbows were so bad at one point, I could not even touch them.

I also like Cissus..Prescription nutrition Joint Formula and Absorbine Jr. Horse/Vet linament (tractor supply) also works like a charm in combination with this.

Hope this helps...

• Happy234, Mr Taco, Majora23 and 1 other like this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

#2 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 826 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:10 AM

Cool shit man, thanks for posting this. I'll definitely be trying it as my elbows are thrashed.
  • Wesleyinman likes this
No one even quotes people in signatures anymore -PZTHATER

#3 Happy234

Happy234

• Members
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:08 AM

will have to try, been working around elbow challenges for years.  done and do- pt, foam roll, tennis ball and fricton massage,

• Wesleyinman likes this

#4 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:29 AM

Yea mine have bone spurs in them. They are sensitive to touch a lot lately and I'm limited in upper body work. Doesn't help that I'm always slamming them into things either like a clumsy bastard.

• Wesleyinman likes this

#5 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:47 PM

Mine seem to lock up at certain times. It was once so back they would just lock and I couldn't get them to unlock. Only way to unlock was to slam the forearm hard and it would make a loud pop and unlock. Now my right one just doesn't straighten all the way anymore. 

• Wesleyinman likes this

Bring Ment back please. 

#6 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 385 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:55 PM

thanks

• Wesleyinman likes this

#7 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:57 PM

Looks interesting, any idea of the "science" behind this trick?

• Wesleyinman likes this

#8 Happy234

Happy234

• Members
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:42 AM

how often to do this,?  

once every other day, few times a week

Tried it and liked it, it felt and elbows maybe seem a lil better, but too early to tell

do you cut the tube in half as well?

#9 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

Would like to know too. Horrible elbow issue here myself.

#10 jackal2001

jackal2001

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:20 PM

I'm currently on the IR list with severe tennis elbow.  Pisses me off.  Saw the above as well.  You can also search "voodoo band" or "voodoo wraps" or something like that.  It looks kind of harsh but may work if you just have a tight tendon due to muscles pulling on it.  If however you have a tear, I would hesitate to do this. 

Tendons take 9+ months to heal.

• Wesleyinman likes this

#11 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:18 PM

I am really not sure.  I don't know factually.  I have only heard theories from the people I learned it from, that it forces inflammation out of the irritated areas, by forcing blood flow and muscle tissue to constrict around "inflammed" areas, and or injuries.  Also that the forced blood flow can cause pressure that opens up capillaries or forces them to dialate, at which point when circulation to the area is improved regularly it can heal the area faster.

That is not "my theory"..but in some sense, it makes sense. LOL

You are supposed to do these from what I have been told several times per week, or every other day.  This is just what I was told. I learned this trick in Strongman..I'm just a relay so please don't hold me to any of the info I am sharing.  It does work though for alot of people.

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

#12 JohnMcc

JohnMcc

• Members
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:16 PM

Great tip on helping to get rid of those nagging issues.  Also great vid because the guy in the video that got his arm wrapped I know personally, used to work with him and went to college with him...crazy strong dude his name is Kevin Cornell.

DevastatingDave "Lets all be big boys here for a little bit and cycle like we mean it."

Nostrum420 "... as for the money unless you're a pro BBer or fitness model steroids were always kind of a waste...but hey everyone needs a hobby..."

Rich Piana "...supplement stands for, it's the second best thing to the best thing."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1), starsnbars716