log ban jail buttrape ph ds

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:01 PM

So I am sure everyone already knows about the DASCA law A.K.A. PH Ban that makes most PH/DS illegal.  What are people's thoughts on running logs/admitting to use once this is all official?  

:hanson:

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#2 videohunter

videohunter

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:08 PM

Just peep the AAS section , folks will still log it just like all tbe illegal stuff being logged here daily
  • sinewave3, bigbumpkin2003, Dblock and 1 other like this

#3 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,757 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:54 PM

Those are just stories for entertainment value not really people doing anything illegal ;-)

• sinewave3, commandopat, Majora23 and 5 others like this

#4 videohunter

videohunter

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:49 PM

Those are just stories for entertainment value not really people doing anything illegal ;-)

Of course :)
  • RoadBlocK likes this

#5 ezjax

ezjax

PHF

• Reps
  • 5,538 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:17 PM

I no longer intend to possess anything illegal and haven't for years.  I don't currently have anything illegal and will keep it that way

• SpiderJerusalem and bigflex0 like this

http://www.phfsupplements.com/

* Ezjax is not a doctor. Please do not view any of his posts as medical advice. Ezjax is a fictional character and does not advocate the use of any illegal substances. Ezjax is not real and all posts are only for enertainment. Use your own discretion and do not blame Ezjax for any of your personal choices in life.

#6 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:55 AM

I no longer intend to possess anything illegal and haven't for years.  I don't currently have anything illegal and will keep it that way

I had to do this with the last ban. I actually debated the pro's and con's and ended up dumping a bunch of stuff in the trash. Did it pain me to throw away a bunch of SD that I paid hard earned money on? You bet but I had to keep telling my self the main reason I used this vs the old school AAS was legality. When you take that away, as much as I love the gains and feeling, I am no longer interested. The risk is very small having these around the house but for some, myself, it is not worth it. For those that do not mind the picking is pretty decent right now around the web. 

#7 maxbm

maxbm

Raw Elite/Pro Powerlifter

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:02 AM

I had to do this with the last ban. I actually debated the pro's and con's and ended up dumping a bunch of stuff in the trash. Did it pain me to throw away a bunch of SD that I paid hard earned money on? You bet but I had to keep telling my self the main reason I used this vs the old school AAS was legality. When you take that away, as much as I love the gains and feeling, I am no longer interested. The risk is very small having these around the house but for some, myself, it is not worth it. For those that do not mind the picking is pretty decent right now around the web.

You can still buy a bunch of Msten, DMZ, M1A, and Mithras because those (and a few others) won't be illegal unless they're put on the list after Obama signs it. They might stop with Halo, Epi, and the others on the list.
1421 @ 181
496 Squat (no wraps), 314 Bench, 611 Deadlift
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Nv9ZR8Pw8W4

#8 chono

chono

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:18 PM

I no longer intend to possess anything illegal and haven't for years. I don't currently have anything illegal and will keep it that way

This... sadly I will be dumping my tvar. So mad because I was planning to start my cycle right after xmas

#9 Mad__Scientist

Mad__Scientist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:20 PM

i cant believe they are getting rid of epi. breaks my little polish heart.

• RoadBlocK and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this

#10 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,976 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:23 PM

all logs are run overseas. 

• RoadBlocK, commandopat and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this

Antaeus Labs Rep

#11 ezjax

ezjax

PHF

• Reps
  • 5,538 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:42 PM

i literally have no scheduled substances in my possession.  i probably shouldve waited until the ban was signed but i was proactive because i dont want to spend a single momement in danger

http://www.phfsupplements.com/

* Ezjax is not a doctor. Please do not view any of his posts as medical advice. Ezjax is a fictional character and does not advocate the use of any illegal substances. Ezjax is not real and all posts are only for enertainment. Use your own discretion and do not blame Ezjax for any of your personal choices in life.

#12 ZOO

ZOO

Blood Lord

• Reps
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:22 PM

All my talk about gear usage is a lie. In fact I don't even lift.
  • IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl likes this

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "bloodlord" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

THE ARTICLES OF ARCHAOS

Book of Bloodline

#13 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:36 PM

You can still buy a bunch of Msten, DMZ, M1A, and Mithras because those (and a few others) won't be illegal unless they're put on the list after Obama signs it. They might stop with Halo, Epi, and the others on the list.

You are probably right, I hope. I doubt any congressman or senator would look at that list and think, man we missed a bunch. To them that list looks huge and all encompassing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: log, ban, jail, buttrape, ph, ds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users