Photo
- - - - -

Prohormone Ban Lead To Increased Aas Use?

test ban

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 therealdeal14

therealdeal14

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:24 PM

does anyone else see the use of AAS going up now that pro hormones are banned? I feel that one of the many reasons prohormones where so popular was because they where easy to acquire and where legal. Also they may be a little easier to use and the side effects where a little easier to handle than AAS. So now that they are illegal and will soon be a lot harder to get doesnt it seem like more people will be going to aas?

#2 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:42 PM

I foresee most PH/DS users canceling their gym memberships and drinking heavily to cope with the depression from legal hormone withdrawal.

• Davo1972, Mocellim, Majora23 and 1 other like this
Meat for the Beast

#3 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:47 PM

duh

#4 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:25 PM

I'm going off the title of the post.. It wouldn't lead to AAS use if they were already using "legal" DS/PH prior to the ban. Legal or not, these compounds are AAS. The use of AAS can't lead to the use of AAS. They were already on "that" path. Lol. I will say, most will now take the "illegal" route since they were turned into harmless crimals over night anyways. I don't think all will use injectables though. Some will probably still continue to use orals only. Then again, some will decide to quit everything all together just because they don't want to put their job, family, living, etc on the line just to gain some muscle..

#5 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 631 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:29 PM

I wonder if prohibition lead to an increase in the consumption of illegal alcohol.............
  • Looseunitwa and Divine like this

#6 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:40 PM

I wonder if prohibition lead to an increase in the consumption of illegal alcohol.............

Didn't stop them one bit!

#7 Baddog671

Baddog671

• Members
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:59 PM

I think this may lead to a decline in aas use among the younger crowd, but an increase in those already using oral ph/ds. However, there are still millions of bottles out there! In a decade you'll still be able to find these bottles, but the price wont justify it, especially when you see how cheap the alternative is.

• bigbumpkin2003 and Divine like this

#8 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 1,351 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:04 PM

It did lead to an Increase of alcohol consumption as compared to before prohibition started. Just like cigars, Cubans will not be anywhere as popular/expensive if the trade embargoes between the YS and Cuba return to normal. People often lust for the things they can't have.
  • Divine likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench------395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------550lbs---- --187lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#9 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:48 AM

It did lead to an Increase of alcohol consumption as compared to before prohibition started. Just like cigars, Cubans will not be anywhere as popular/expensive if the trade embargoes between the YS and Cuba return to normal. People often lust for the things they can't have.

is this y I dream of banging young 18 year old twin blonde girlz ??
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

Discount Code 25OFF for the 25% off the LGI Site Price. :)

#10 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 1,351 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:51 AM

is this y I dream of banging young 18 year old twin blonde girlz ??

You could probably mail order some from Russia ;)
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench------395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------550lbs---- --187lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#11 Mocellim

Mocellim

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:22 AM

Here in Brazil prohormones have a very bad reputation - people who use AAS says prohormones destroy your liver and are harder in sides - but many people who are afraid of use AAS were using prohormones anyway. I cant say exactly if people will migrate do AAS, some will do, but most probably not.

Talking by myself: im 31 and i intend to start TRT in some years, i will probably look for legal test and try to find some illegal thing to cycle sometimes.

#12 chono

chono

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:30 AM

Well there still is technically legal compounds out there, so I don't think everyone would make the jump to illegal ones.

But on the other hand others are going to go f it and jump right into the illegal stuff.

Thanks government for making us all criminals.

• Mocellim likes this

#13 Mocellim

Mocellim

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:36 AM

And what about SARMs? Arent SARMs a good alternative for the ones who want to still legal?

#14 feenjuice

feenjuice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:49 PM

Well there still is technically legal compounds out there, so I don't think everyone would make the jump to illegal ones.

But on the other hand others are going to go f it and jump right into the illegal stuff.

Thanks government for making us all criminals.

So what is left that is still considered "legal"? Because I am one who is hesitant of needles 

#15 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:16 PM

Prohibition... The prison industrial complexes' best friend. And you, the tax payer, are paying for said complex. I don't know about everyone else, but as an honest tax paying citizen, I'm fucking pissed that I have to pay for someones prison fees because they wanted to smoke a little pot.

• Majora23 likes this

#16 hardknock

hardknock

Cutting down the forest

• Members
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:06 PM

Simply put no. By the time people burn through all the hordes of items they have it'll be something different out and or people will just get the raw from UG. I can't see how AaS use will increase being that users are users already. I mean if you know 10 friends that hordes then you know where to find at least 100 bottles of product.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: test, ban

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users