Had To Stop Super Dmz

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:22 PM

So I got three days into super DMZ 3.0 before I started to feel like death reincarnate... I'm assuming with such a short period of time, no PCT is needed... Needless to say, i'm pretty disappointed as I had high expectations, but i'm not willing to trash my body for a few extra pounds of muscle. Anyone else experienced this? I ran Msten as a kickstart to a test cycle 5-6 months ago and was able to take 50mg without any side effects other than numbing back pumps. Would it be the DMZ or the prohormone that causes the near death feeling?

#2 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:26 PM

What were you dosing it at?? And how are your liver values and labs looking to begin with??

Alot of variables are left out, there could be an ongoing issue, or high BP, or various other issues before you started this. Have you considered any of these?

It is a super strong compound, so it is something you want to make sure you are doing 100% correctly IMO.

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

#3 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:48 PM

Tell us more. When was your last cycle? What were you dosing it at?
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#4 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:54 PM

So I got three days into super DMZ 3.0 before I started to feel like death reincarnate... I'm assuming with such a short period of time, no PCT is needed... Needless to say, i'm pretty disappointed as I had high expectations, but i'm not willing to trash my body for a few extra pounds of muscle. Anyone else experienced this? I ran Msten as a kickstart to a test cycle 5-6 months ago and was able to take 50mg without any side effects other than numbing back pumps. Would it be the DMZ or the prohormone that causes the near death feeling?

Probably has something to do with the fact that its a stack of Msten, Alpha1 and DMZ IMO  :ohmy:  …yikes.

DMZ stacked with less has made me feel poisoned and I’m quite sure the DMZ was to blame, it’s just a dirty feeling compound to me let alone throwing Alpha1 and Msten in there with it IMO

#5 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,522 posts

I don't think three days in was from SDMZ 3.0. I cut my first run with it short too but was at least 21 days in IIRC
  • bigpoppa likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#6 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 469 posts

^^ This may also be true

#7 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:57 PM

But had no issues with my second run.

PURUS LABS REP

#8 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:59 PM

When I ran it the back/shin pumps were excruciating. I tried to get to three caps a day and thought as the OP stated. Even 2 a day were tough. I think I got 3 or so caps into the second bottle and quit.

I think one a day for most 3  or 4 times ph users is plenty. This is a seriously tough compound. You have to have your shit together to use it. No fricking game here.

• ShredMN likes this

#9 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:27 PM

I'm just going to throw it away, like I said, no point in taking a product that makes you feel like trash when there are others that work just as well and do not make you feel that way. And yes, three days in and feeling like shit was definitely from the dmz 3.0

#10 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:27 PM

Probably has something to do with the fact that its a stack of Msten, Alpha1 and DMZ IMO  :ohmy:  …yikes.

DMZ stacked with less has made me feel poisoned and I’m quite sure the DMZ was to blame, it’s just a dirty feeling compound to me let alone throwing Alpha1 and Msten in there with it IMO

Good to know, won't ever use a product containing DMZ again. Like I said, I felt amazing on Msten, minus the back pumps.

#11 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:44 PM

Dimethazine is hands down my all time fav designer. LOVE it!

I would consider skipping a few days and dropping your SDMZ3 dose to 1 cap daily. This is a seriously strong blend of compounds. 3 days does seem a bit fast though. Most guys can go 3-4 weeks without any real issues. 

• frank thomas likes this

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

#12 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:49 PM

Dimethazine is hands down my all time fav designer. LOVE it!

I would consider skipping a few days and dropping your SDMZ3 dose to 1 cap daily. This is a seriously strong blend of compounds. 3 days does seem a bit fast though. Most guys can go 3-4 weeks without any real issues. 

What can I expect from 1 cap a day assuming my training and diet are on point. I just don't want to feel like I felt yesterday and the night before, was fucking terrible. Was also surprised that it made me feel like shit so quickly, as I said before I got up to 50mg of msten solo without feeling even slightly shitty.

#13 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:08 AM

What can I expect from 1 cap a day assuming my training and diet are on point. I just don't want to feel like I felt yesterday and the night before, was fucking terrible. Was also surprised that it made me feel like shit so quickly, as I said before I got up to 50mg of msten solo without feeling even slightly shitty.

1 cap is pretty stout so you should easily reach your goals. I would take a few days off and push the fluids then resume with 1 cap daily with food. Maybe with oats or something in the AM. Everyone is different but honestly I have never heard of anyone ditching the run after only 3 days. Anyway, you know your body better than anyone else so listen to it and stay safe brother. 

• WordMan and frank thomas like this

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

#14 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:10 AM

Thanks, Heavy. I honestly don't think I'm going to gamble with my health. I gave it a shot and my body apparently wants nothing to do with it.

• Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0 likes this

#15 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:11 AM

It might not exactly be the DMZ for you. I ran it twice and it made me feel like crap both times and I’m sure it was the DMZ and I’ll never run it again personally but thats just me we’re all different. 

You know Msten works for you so rule that out. So now u should run DMZ or Alpha1 solo and figure out if it’s one or the other compound that doesn’t agree with you or it could just be the stack thats messing with you not necessarily a single compound in it.

Definitely don't push it if it makes you feel like death bro thats just crazy IMO

#16 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:23 AM

Cant hate on you for caring about your health OP. Cheers my man. But still highly unlikely that 3 days was enough lol.

In my case I thought it was Alpha one that bothered me the first run but that's because I had ran Alpha 1 solo before that and had similar effects. Still, I had no issues the second time I ran SDMZ 3.0.

And good post Test Pilot. Is that you in your avi?!?!?!

PURUS LABS REP

#17 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

Cant hate on you for caring about your health OP. Cheers my man. But still highly unlikely that 3 days was enough lol.

In my case I thought it was Alpha one that bothered me the first run but that's because I had ran Alpha 1 solo before that and had similar effects. Still, I had no issues the second time I ran SDMZ 3.0.

And good post Test Pilot. Is that you in your avi?!?!?!

Thanx bro :)
Yes sir, finally figuring out how to get pics up from phone etc. lol
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#18 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:43 PM

fucking shredded bro

PURUS LABS REP

#19 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:56 PM

I'm very surprised to hear this. I felt nothing but flipping amazing when I ran this. I even extended to six weeks. I had zero sides and gains and nutrient partitioning were absolutely thru the roof!
  • frank thomas likes this
I love you man!

#20 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

Actually I think if I remember correctly I did get sick a little about 3 weeks in but it had nothing to do with the 3.0
I love you man!

#21 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

fucking shredded bro

I really appreciate that! :) Flexing quite hard in pic after exhaling...lol...I seem to hold the stubborn fat in my back & thighs more then anything but I tend to be overly critical of myself too so good to hear another perspective. I've been cutting hard as fawk & trying to lift with my abs lately & it's really helping...oh ya & the tren...lol

#22 DesignerMuscle

DesignerMuscle

• Members
  • 1,360 posts
  • LocationGainsville

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:06 PM

I really appreciate that! :) Flexing quite hard in pic after exhaling...lol...I seem to hold the stubborn fat in my back & thighs more then anything but I tend to be overly critical of myself too so good to hear another perspective. I've been cutting hard as fawk & trying to lift with my abs lately & it's really helping...oh ya & the tren...lol

Looking good bro. No homo ofc. 

#23 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:10 PM

The death reincarnate feeling stopped two days after stopping the dmz, so I'm positive that was it. Either way, it's not for me. Methylstenbolone has treated me well, so i'll just stick with that.

• milkhouse likes this

#24 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:18 PM

The death reincarnate feeling stopped two days after stopping the dmz, so I'm positive that was it. Either way, it's not for me. Methylstenbolone has treated me well, so i'll just stick with that.

Massive creds for listening to ur body champ? So many guys try and push thru this and end up shite.

#25 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:06 PM

OP is a pheg

Did you run a test base? If not, shame on you, but it is not too late, hang in there

• bigpoppa likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users