#26 nick_da_quick808

nick_da_quick808

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, HI

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:17 AM

Msten, alpha 1, and dmz have all given me back pumps within 3 days of starting it. That's how I know it's working. It's been so bad I had to stop. It's really not worth it to suffer that much from these compounds. Sucks but hey whats better lifting or feeling in agony all day

#27 swolloniron2

swolloniron2

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

Probably has something to do with the fact that its a stack of Msten, Alpha1 and DMZ IMO  :ohmy:  …yikes.

DMZ stacked with less has made me feel poisoned and I’m quite sure the DMZ was to blame, it’s just a dirty feeling compound to me let alone throwing Alpha1 and Msten in there with it IMO

DMZ (back when made by Iforce) had less lethargy than SD for me, but more of a feeling like I was poisoned. 

#28 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

OP is a pheg

Did you run a test base? If not, shame on you, but it is not too late, hang in there

Trest base... The UGL market is looking extremely shitty lately for all types of test. Everything seems to be underdosed according to many that are getting labs done with multiple UGL's gear. Didn't want to take the risk and give my money to some asshole that is brewing in his kitchen, and buying underdosed raws and/or just underdosing his brew to make more money. There seems to be no honesty or integrity in the market right now.

#29 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:53 PM

Trest base... The UGL market is looking extremely shitty lately for all types of test. Everything seems to be underdosed according to many that are getting labs done with multiple UGL's gear. Didn't want to take the risk and give my money to some asshole that is brewing in his kitchen, and buying underdosed raws and/or just underdosing his brew to make more money. There seems to be no honesty or integrity in the market right now.

Just need to know where to look =)

• TripleOvertime and ShredMN like this

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

#30 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:45 PM

Just need to know where to look =)

I don't have any good connects. My only local connect was selling underdosed, counterfeit Genesis gear at an absurd price. The reason I know this is because Genesis changed their name to Unigen because, apparently, too many people were counterfeiting their products. The products I had had an expiry date that was past when all their legit products expired, and all the products after their Genesis line expired were relabeled with the Unigen brand name. I'm working to find another connect, but it's going to take time to find one that I can trust. I'm no fan of willingly giving my money to thieves.

#31 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:18 PM

I don't have any good connects. My only local connect was selling underdosed, counterfeit Genesis gear at an absurd price. The reason I know this is because Genesis changed their name to Unigen because, apparently, too many people were counterfeiting their products. The products I had had an expiry date that was past when all their legit products expired, and all the products after their Genesis line expired were relabeled with the Unigen brand name. I'm working to find another connect, but it's going to take time to find one that I can trust. I'm no fan of willingly giving my money to thieves.

When it comes to Testosterone there are literally dozens of shops putting out good properly dosed clean and potent prods. However there are probably just as many putting out utter shit. The whole UGL game is a serious pain to sift through. This is one reason I rep for IML. I know 4-andro is 4-andro and I know I'll get what I pay for. 

• CurlsRock, ShredMN and PZTHATER like this

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

#32 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:44 PM

When it comes to Testosterone there are literally dozens of shops putting out good properly dosed clean and potent prods. However there are probably just as many putting out utter shit. The whole UGL game is a serious pain to sift through. This is one reason I rep for IML. I know 4-andro is 4-andro and I know I'll get what I pay for. 

Exactly why I'm running trest this go-around. I've seen pictures and heard stories of people buying from a UGL and finding hair and other questionable shit in their vials. I don't want to risk an infection or worse from a shady UGL.

#33 Csl49af

Csl49af

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:41 AM

Loved IML's stuff back in 2011. Methadrol extreme made me look like I had rabies. A fuckin grizzly bear with rabies though. I ran their msten and osta summer 2013 and got sick as fuckk after a week or two in and I NEVER get sick. I finished it out though. Probably a stupid decision. I wouldn't take any more of IML's stuff. JUST my opinion don't ban me

#34 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:59 AM

Because you got sick, and you "NEVER" get sick, you're blaming the product... It's IMPOSSIBLE to guarantee you don't get sick. I'd believe you more if it was a sickness you have never felt and it went away after discontinuing the product, like my case.

#35 Csl49af

Csl49af

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:04 PM

I know my body extremely well fool. It wasn't a typical cold or flu or anything like it. It was from the product.

#36 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:50 PM

Fair enough, you just said you got sick and that you never get sick. So it sounded like a coincidence at that point.

#37 Adrenolin

Adrenolin

• Members
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:13 PM

I know my body extremely well fool. It wasn't a typical cold or flu or anything like it. It was from the product.

indeed it was... Several hormones stress the immune system making the body more vulnerable to sickness whilst on... Especially methyls.

A part of responsible cycling is knowing what to expect on cycle and how to prevent it or the steps to take should something occur.
  • srootone and frank thomas like this

Representative Of:

IronMagLabs
IronMag Research

Private Messages Always Welcomed!

@IMLAdrenolin

#38 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:24 AM

A part of responsible cycling is knowing what to expect on cycle and how to prevent it or the steps to take should something occur.

Very wise words!

#39 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:54 AM

Yes prevention is better than the cure!

#40 Csl49af

Csl49af

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:52 PM

Yeah well these were two VERY new products at the time. No one really knew "what to expect" ok yeah, maybe back pumps and lethargy or the common sides you see from compounds. Not pissing out of your ass for a week straight. That's where you throw out the whole "know what to expect" in terms of typical sides. I ran 3 or 4 cycles of miscellaneous oral hormones before this one, got the typical back pumps and some lethargy. This is was different. I'll always love IML though!! Don't get me wrong.

#41 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:02 PM

Yeah well these were two VERY new products at the time. No one really knew "what to expect" ok yeah, maybe back pumps and lethargy or the common sides you see from compounds. Not pissing out of your ass for a week straight. That's where you throw out the whole "know what to expect" in terms of typical sides. I ran 3 or 4 cycles of miscellaneous oral hormones before this one, got the typical back pumps and some lethargy. This is was different. I'll always love IML though!! Don't get me wrong.

Haha. This guy. Stacking strong shit and bitching. Awesome.
  • heavyiron likes this

#42 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:01 PM

SDMZ 3.0 is the strongest designer blend. Its not for everyone. 99% of guys that run it praise IronMagLabs but there will always be the 1% that don't like something. 

I heard that there may be a SDMZ 4.0 in the works =)

• Adrenolin and frank thomas like this

IronMagLabs.com

#43 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

Don't get my hopes up heavy!!!

3.0 was stronger than the bsl quad stack? I didn't get to try it though

PURUS LABS REP

#44 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,310 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 04:58 PM

Stay tuned for the new 5 compound stack attack!!

If your liver doesn't give out you'll be one swole motha fucka!!!!   :yodawg: 

On a serious note, I'd look forward to it. Still haven't used this dmz3.0 I have sitting here yet. Penis tingles just thinking about my upcoming bulk.

:fawkyeah:  :fawkyeah:  :fawkyeah:

• ripped218 and Looseunitwa like this

Don't forget the only person standing in your way is YOU.....

Previous Cycles:
-SD bridge Katanadrol 2.0-

-epi solo-
45/45/45
http://www.anabolicm...d-epistane.html

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Stano 1,050/1,050/1,050/0/0
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75
http://www.prohormon...hred-stack-log/

#45 Csl49af

Csl49af

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:25 PM

Haha. This guy. Stacking strong shit and bitching. Awesome.

Still got huge on it whether I want to bitch about it or not phag
  • PZTHATER likes this

#46 Adrenolin

Adrenolin

• Members
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:25 PM

There's several natural astringents to treat diarrhea, some that even boost liver function and improve the immune system. Diarrhea pretty much means your immune system and liver took a beating and you were susceptible to catching a flu or bug. Knowing that orals negatively impact the immune system and supplementing with immune support products prior to beginning the cycle likely would have helped in the outcome of your cycle. In the future, if you ever get diarrhea you might try some green tea, raspberry leaf extract, comfrey, or yellow root. Best of luck in your future cycles.

• labelhunter and Looseunitwa like this

Representative Of:

IronMagLabs
IronMag Research

Private Messages Always Welcomed!

@IMLAdrenolin

#47 Csl49af

Csl49af

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:55 PM

Thank you for that. But regardless of what did it, I got sick like I never really had before. It was summer, 2 weeks into the cycle. No big deal though, I recovered. And IML is still awesome.

#48 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:00 PM

Thank you for that. But regardless of what did it, I got sick like I never really had before. It was summer, 2 weeks into the cycle. No big deal though, I recovered. And IML is still awesome.

This guys is hilarious.

#49 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:31 AM

This guys is hilarious.

I don't know if he can top my hilarity level. That's kind of hard to beat...

#50 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:46 AM

I heard that there may be a SDMZ 4.0 in the works =)

Coool!!! Because my penis fell off while taking SuperDMZ3.0

It killed off the crabs I had also.

Will 4.0 regrow the fallen?

• heavyiron and PZTHATER like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users