New Years Recomp + Blast

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:27 PM

Never logged anything here but seeing as how much time on these forums, I'd like to contribute some "research experience."

I won't be posting every little details of what I eat but I do track my food/ macros so if you have questions just ask! May do some before and after pictures at the end, however, due to some tattoos and surgical scars I'd like to keep as anonymous as possible.
Goal is a recomp trying to loose a little unwanted weight while keep my size or growing a little. Still plenty of time before summer so not in a huge rush to cut.

Currently 6'0 - 195lbs - 13% Bf (calipers)

I am actually 5 days in already tapering up dosages slowly. Currently:

250mg Test E/C - 350mg Tren A - 350 Desoxy A

I have a good amount of Test/Tren/Dien/Deosxy on hand. Exemistane/ Letro/ Prami/ Nolva on hand.

Also, working on getting rid of some Acne and taking IMR Accutane at 37.5mg/day seems to be working nicely, only two weeks in though.

Added a little extra cardio this week and already feel like I look a little leaner, cutting some salt out I'm sure is all it was. I do notice some increase vasulcularity and aggression.

#2 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:39 PM

Definately in on this. Good luck bro!

#3 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:10 PM

ill follow as well...You should throw in some before and after pics

• Looseunitwa likes this

#4 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:46 PM

I'm in on this! I'm looking at running 250mg Test with 350-400mg Tren A as the second half of my up and coming blast, so this is pretty close, except I'm prolly not gonna use any Desoxy.

Also currently being devoured be acne, keep us informed how that accutane is working out.

Meat for the Beast

#5 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:10 PM

Thanks guys!
Aggression is certainly up, kind of snapped on a guy at work today, that being said he was being an idiot and apologized. Not an angry person by any means but my tolerance sure is shorter.
I ran Dien up to 700mg at one point with Desoxy at 1g. Acne was absolutely terrible but that was my only side to speak of. I think I might add in some Dien tomorrow at 50mg/day. I have already been taking Prami so I'm not too concerned about prolactin.

I'll get bloods in a few weeks to see how everything is doing. Really interested to see what effects this Accutane is having on liver values. If everything checks out I'll probably toss in a oral.

Off to train back!

#6 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:36 PM

Have you ran tren before?

#7 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:01 PM

First time using Tren!

Felt amazing today, super in the zone and focused. Deffinitly really starting to feel it, really had that look today in the gym. Vasuclarity in general is increasing. My appitite seems to be a little higher, that hasn't been too much of a problem though.

Debating how much I really want to cut calories I feel stronger and think I'm getting leaner as is, figure I have plenty of time that I can cut later and who doesn't love growing?!

Acne still pretty bad, comes in sports. Just read a thread about washing with coconut oil and think I'm going to start trying that. The pimples I have been getting are not as deep and I have less cist. They seem to pop easier too but the seem to hurt worst? This is week 3 so I'm not expecting overnight change either.

Random note: I've been thirsty as hell this week

#8 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:35 PM

Just killed legs today. Hit 385 x 5 on squats and felt strong as an ox! I dislocated my knee in high school and my knee doesn't seem to like going to heavy. Started using knee wraps on 365 and up which certainly does make me feel more secure but my knee still swells up with fluid. Probably should get that looked at buuuuuuut.

Libido seems to be down right now, not super low but I'm not as interested as I was. It's also taking me much longer to finish, I believe this may be from the desoxy. I never had the issue before with desoxy but I was on a substantial amount of test / trest. Could be the Tren too but seems like most people had raised libido from it. Everybody is different though.

Acne doesn't seem to be getting worst since adding in Tren/ Desoxy.

I think I'm going to wait another week before adding in Dien to make sure the Tren sides don't get to crazy.

I've ran Trenavar at 180mg for 6 weeks, my body temp is currently much lower as well as my blood pressure. I feel stronger and much more alpha and seem to be getting leaner more quickly on Tren A. So far I'm very pleased.
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#9 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:15 PM

Off day today. Still feel great, very alpha right now. Not to much else report.

#10 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:36 AM

I agree to wait and be sure you get on top of the tren champ. Sides can sneak up on you. Good call on another week!

#11 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:18 PM

Hit chest yesterday and back today, gym was super busy yesterday so I had to wait longer than normal for some benches/machines but not too terrible. Just felt a little out of it when I first started today , I did miss a meal and snack which explains it. Drank a Gatorade and popped a few ment and felt awesome once I got going.

Feel great overall, strength is steadily going up. Good sense of wellbeing and I've never felt so alpha in the gym. Maybe the best I've ever felt.

Acne seems to be improving. I dropped my dosage to 25mg because my skin was getting so dry, especially around my lips/mouth. I feel like my acne has had the most significant improvement since adding in the compounds. Doesn't make sense as my acne was terrible last time I was on Dien\Desoxy but dosages we're wayy higher plus no Tren was involved. Could be just that it needed some time to get moving too.

#12 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:03 AM

Hit legs today. Still feeling super strong. Hit 395 x 5 this time, and it went up easier than I thought. Going to try for 4 plates on Saturday or Monday which would be a PR. Good sign for being only a week and a half in.

Started using coconut oil every other day for acne and it does seem to be taking the redness out and clearing up a bit more. The acne that I do have is on my shoulders/back/forearm not face.

Still feel great, getting some compliments on my size and weight is up to 201. Not the cleanest eating recently so it will be interesting to see where my weight goes. Starting weight is 195.7.

#13 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:48 AM

Be careful of those joints hitting Pbs so early in. You got a long way to go.
But great signs after a week and half. Great stuff!

#14 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:10 AM

Trained shoulders today!
Great workout today, trained stricked shoulders for almost 2 hours, did a little triceps and 15 minutes of intense cardio. The aggression and focus in the gym is the best I've had. Ever.

Acne seems to be improving still. Hoping to be all cleaned up by May so I can enjoy the physique that I've been working on.

Anyone have reccomendations for stretch marks? I put on a quite a bit of size the last year and I have some pretty big ones around my arm pits. They around 1/4-1/2 inch wide and 1.5 inches long, and purple. The skin feels very thin too.

#15 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:22 AM

Man... I should really get some damn accutane and try the coconut oil thing.

Vitamin E works well for stretch marks.
Meat for the Beast

#16 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:09 AM

Man... I should really get some damn accutane and try the coconut oil thing.

Vitamin E works well for stretch marks.

Certainly not the cheapest but I will say a lot of the redness and sweling has gone down from the coconut oil. Accutane seems to be working only down side is the dry skin around my mouth and lips.

#17 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 969 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:41 AM

Any reason people don't start accutane as soon as their cycle starts? Seems like it would help prevent the acne from showing up in the first place, no?
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench------395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------550lbs---- --187lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#18 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:28 AM

If in would have known how bad mine would have gotten I would have without hesitation. I have never taken it as a preventative thing. Acne is my only real side to speak of other than making sure estro is in check. I've always had some acne on my shoulders/back which is where I'm fighting it now.

#19 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:07 AM

If in would have known how bad mine would have gotten I would have without hesitation. I have never taken it as a preventative thing. Acne is my only real side to speak of other than making sure estro is in check. I've always had some acne on my shoulders/back which is where I'm fighting it now.

Gotcha. I suspect I'll be dosing it conservatively at first (EOD maybe?) until I find out how the acne hits me and then adjust from there.
Pull-ups---------52

#20 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:01 AM

Gotcha. I suspect I'll be dosing it conservatively at first (EOD maybe?) until I find out how the acne hits me and then adjust from there.

I may be incorrect but I believe I read that Accutane half life is around 8 hours. Maybe more frequent lower dosage?

I'm currently researching 25mg per day. I was at 37.5mg but lowered because dryness was terrible. Seems like doctors recommend pretty high dosages~80mg which seems very uncomfortable and also when more unwanted side become a factor. Also why I started it early so I could take my time to see how it reacts. Seems like most people have good success with lower dosages for longer periods.

#21 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:02 AM

Interesting. I'll have to read more about it. I have heard of the higher doses but agree Id rather not if I can avoid it. At least I know it is doable but that would need blood tests to do safely as well.
Pull-ups---------52

#22 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:06 PM

Busy weekend!
Did a light volume chest/arm day on Saturday morning before going out of town for a work get together. Had a great pump, looked huge! Really have that look going now. Been getting more compliments on my size, which who doesn't love to hear those things?!

Acne still looks the same.

I'm pretty surprise at the lack of back pumps to be honest. Most cycles I get a serious back pump when o squat which I haven't been getting near as bad. Still great pump in the gym though.

Off day today and hitting legs tomorrow!

Thing get s little more interesting this week, added in 50mg Dien Ace, 350 Weekley.

#23 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:51 PM

So, brah... How, uh... How thangz going?

Meat for the Beast

#24 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:11 PM

Sorry haven't updated. I got a terrible flu last week and wasn't able to eat anything for 3-4 days. I kept researching, figured it would help keep some muscle. I ended up looking 12lbs. Got over it last Friday and weight is back up to where it was. Felt like SHIT, temp of 102.

Anyways...

First day back in the gym was Sunday haven't lifted since Tuesday.

First few workouts started slow, Just wasn't able to do my normal volume and didn't do cardio. Had a great volume leg day on Wednesday, my legs are still sore. Actually felt amazing yesterday. First time I've used 115lbs dumbbells on flat press, next lowest are 100s. Hit them for 5! Felt strangely strong but feel officially back on track. Ready to murder the rest of this run.

Acne is still improving dramatically. Been using coconut oil 5 Times per week and it seems to be taking a lot of the redness away and the amount and swelling is much improved

We did loose a guy at work so I'm working more hours. I'll be better about updating this but I can't say it will be daily.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#25 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:18 PM

Trained back yesyerday.
Really felt like I could go forever, incredibly focused. I picked up some straps so I could start going heavier on some of my lifts, and I'm deffinitly feeling it.

Weight is at 198. Changes are very appearant, strength is climbing, I'm getting leaner. This cycle has been a blast so far, really a feel good.

Upping dosages today. Let see how much fun we can have!
250 Test E/525 Desoxy/525 Tren/350 Dien (probably take this to 525, cause OCD and bump up the parmi)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users