• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:22 AM

Stoked it's going well for you. Making me feel like my transition into 250 Test / 350 Tren in a month is weak. Never tried Tren, so I'm curious to see how I handle it...
Meat for the Beast

#27 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:52 PM

Trained shoulders yesterday.
Had an obnoxious pump. My front delts almost hurt from it. Starting to get some nice development on my rear delts. Been hitting them in the beginning on my workouts and really focusing on making sure I'm isolating it. Nice to see it pop out now.

Best leg day I've had in a while today.
Hit 405!!! Felt like a fucking animal, just a 1RM but I'll take it. Not the cleanest as I started to lean forward a tad but I got it. Nothing like a new PR, couldn't ruin the rest of my workout if you tried.

Kind of broke out on my shoulders. Not bad just small little blackheads. Pop really easy. I am assuming it is from the increase in dosages.

Thinking I'm going to leave my calories where they're at. Was debating on bulking up more or really starting my cut, but I seem to be doing both while getting stronger so why fix what isn't broken?!
  • Chris Benoit and PZTHATER like this

#28 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:04 PM

Still changing daily.
Seeing changes daily is a blast! Still feel great, and like I god in the gym.

Not too much else to report, taking 30mg of ment pre workout is giving me the most incredible pumps I've had.

Weighing right at 200 now, and getting leaner.

Acne not clearing as fast as I'd like but I also realized I missed a few days of coconut oil. With dosages increasing I'm not too surprised.
  • Chris Benoit and Looseunitwa like this

#29 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:58 AM

Champ whats your favourite rear delt exercise?

#30 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:43 AM

Champ whats your favourite rear delt exercise?

Bent over rear delt rows. Ric Piana has a video of how he does them. Took a few sets to get the right angle but it really isolates the shit out of them. Keeping my lats flared seems to help me NOT use my back And focus right on my
rear delts. I tend to do SEVERAL sets, and I try to make 2 of my first 4-5 lifts rear delts so I can hit them while I'm fresh.

Here a link to the vid.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#31 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:12 PM

I tend to mesh my shoulder days into my chest and back days, and on chest days those rear delt rows / flys that Rich does above are the last workout I do before I dip out. I usually hit about 5 sets.
  • biadno likes this
Meat for the Beast

#32 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:00 PM

Bent over rear delt rows. Ric Piana has a video of how he does them. Took a few sets to get the right angle but it really isolates the shit out of them. Keeping my last flared seems to help me NOT use my back And focus right on my
rear delts. I tend to do SEVERAL sets, and I try to make 2 of my first 4-5 lifts rear delts so I can hit them while I'm fresh.
Here a link to the vid.

Cheers champ! Gonna give this a try today. Big time!
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#33 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:59 PM

Still having a blast!!
Most fun I've had and the changes are fucking grand. My weight actually shot up to 202, mirror says it all.

Acne is improving again. I shaved my whole body, I'm hairy as Fuck, took 6 razors a whole bottle of shaving cream. Seemed to irritate it at first but now it seems to help?

May try to get blood work done this weekend, already paid but haven't had a chance to get in as my weekend's have been busy... Thinking msten at 40-50mg day for 5 weeks if everything is reasonable

After the Tren is done I'll probably cruise for 4-5 weeks (I know it's short) and then go pretty much nuts through the summer. Thinking Tren/Mast for a nice dry look. And I feel like I've responded very well to it, little sides.

Got Tren cough for my first time. it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but gave me a really weird feeling in my chest. Used to be a very regular toker so the coughing wasn't too bad
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#34 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:01 AM

Been doing those rear delts exercises you gave me to try. Love it. Fruk they hit those bad boys and make them pop!
Thanks for the tip champ!

#35 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:02 AM

How's the last couple of days gone for ya champ!

#36 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:56 AM

Hit back on Saturday morning.
My hands seem to bsse strangely sore do I didn't go quite as heavy but had an excellent pump. Was a little shorter on time but so got a good 1.5 session in.

Abs are really starting to show again, which is great considering my weight and strength is going Up.

Acne is about the same. I did start using benzoyl peroxide wash a couple times a week and seems to maybe slowly improving. To early to tell. Much better than it was when I started though.

Actually im of town Sunday and getting back late tonight so just EAT EAT EAT. I'll be back at it tomorrow. Haven't taken 2 days off since I got the flu sooo Im not feeling to guilty. I can say I've been putting in work.
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#37 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:57 AM

Been doing those rear delts exercises you gave me to try. Love it. Fruk they hit those bad boys and make them pop!
Thanks for the tip champ!

Much appreciated! Mine is finally starting to pop enough that it merges with my lats and trap nicely.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#38 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:47 AM

So.......
Didn't train till Monday.

Tuesday - Shoulders
Wednesday - legs
Thursday - chest
Friday - back
All exexceptional sessions especially my chest day. It was the best mind muscle connection that I've had, I couldn't tell you how many sets I did but I could feel them through my whole upper chest. I'm still sore.

Going to be training legs this evening.

About to finish Tren here in a week or so, running out unfortunately. Will be restocking shortly. I love this shit. Thinking about adjusting to...

Test E 250
Dien A 700-1000 debating right now
Desoxy A 350
Mast P 350-525

Acne is pretty much the same

No time to get bloods done last weekend.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#39 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:34 PM

Ended up getting tied up with stuff on Saturday and had to train legs in Sunday.
Didn't go near as heavy but did a good amount if volume.
Alternated back squats at 225 x 15/ front squat 135 x 10. DiD 4 sets of each alternating before moving to calves and then leg extensions/curls. Had a great leg pump.

Trained shoulders yesterday.
I've still been doing a lot of rear delt rows and had a crazy back pump. Side Delts are really popping out. One of things I have thankfully been genetically gifted. That and a small waist enhances my vtaper.

3 days of Tren left. Thinking I'll be adding it back sooner than later.
Next few weeks will be looking..
Test E 250mg
Dien A 350mg
Desoxy A 350mg
Mast P 350mg (just started might run this high)

High Tren/Mast is what I'm leaning towards for the summer.

Acne is still up and down. First it looks almost gone and then I break out. I havent had any big deep ones for a couple months though.

Weight is hanging at 203-204
  • Looseunitwa likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users