Test/trest/ment/epi/dmz/tren Aka "meat For The Beast" Log

• Please log in to reply
585 replies to this topic

#51 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:37 PM

I really don't like Digiorno because I hate the crust... It like.. Hurts my mouth. Dat stuffed crust tho. Daaaaymn son.

:thefuk:

OP is back to being a pheg
I love you man!

#52 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:55 PM

:thefuk:

OP is back to being a pheg

Brah... You best pipe down before I stuff your crust and drink your milk.
  • milkhouse likes this
Meat for the Beast

#53 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:30 AM

Update: Went and did back today...

Checked my weight upon arrival to the gym:
aQ6IcDp.jpg

So, it appears I'm already up 3.5lbs in 3.5 days. That's freaking amazing.

Did deadlifts. Finally attempted 405. Got that shit easy. Surprisingly easy. Pretty sure I could get maybe 445? Also freaking amazing in my book, considering that I've literally only been deadlifting for weight for 1 month or so...

On a negative note, even though I took 8g of Taurine, I'm pretty sure the back pumps are kicking in. Not a good sign if they are hitting me this early. Lol. Really don't wanna hafta take 6 weeks off deadlifting. My last 2 cycles I couldn't even do bent over rows until I dropped the orals. Friggin' annoying.

Another negative... I've already been getting nasty heartburn since I started the cycle. It's either from the orals, something in the Damage Control, or the fact that I've been eating way more food than normal, and a lot of it is spicy. Gonna try and cut out all of the spice and see if it helps. Acid reflux runs rampant in my mom's side of the family, so... Blah. Any ideas there, brahs?
Meat for the Beast

#54 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:55 AM

Dude a pound a day!!!! Killin them deads too!!! What a beast.

Taking additional electrolytes calcium, magnesium and potassium excluding sodium helps me with pumps. Taurine maintains electrolyte balance and movement so without enough electrolytes I'm guessing it can't help with pumps to its full efficiency.
I see that damage control has a 400mg of 52% SAMe which equates to a little over 200mg of active SAMe and I’m not sure about the active isomers in it but not really enough for additional benefits like….it’s actually a precursor to taurine which in addition to taurine powder seemed to help my pumps last cycle. I could go on & on about it’s additional cycle support benefits mood, melatonin production(sleep), detox, joint support blah blah etc. etc. but anyway I use Doctor’s Best extra strength SAMe 400, which is 800mg a tab which equates to 400 active MGs & I take 2 tablets a day on an empty stomach to reap these benefits this brand has the highest percentage of active S,S isomers which is the active form in the human body.

A magnesium and calcium in one supplement is one thing that I utilize for lessening pumps and also whenever I get heartburn which is mostly at night when I lay down after every time I eat spicy sh#t a good dose of calcium (from said mag/cal supp.) always helps alot and when taken with milk improves calcium supplement absorption and adds to the heartburn annihilation and even speeds up the soothing process also probiotics are of use to almost any digestive discomfort.
Methyls do seem to increase my heartburn if I eat spicy food etc.
Not sure what could be agitating heart burn in damage control maybe the bupleurum check out this 1st paragraph says increase in heart burn has been reported from bupleurum

https://books.google...artburn&f=false

• milkhouse, Chris Benoit and Looseunitwa like this

#55 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:49 AM

Taking additional electrolytes calcium, magnesium and potassium excluding sodium helps me with pumps. Taurine maintains electrolyte balance and movement so without enough electrolytes I'm guessing it can't help with pumps to its full efficiency.
I see that damage control has a 400mg of 52% SAMe which equates to a little over 200mg of active SAMe and I’m not sure about the active isomers in it but not really enough for additional benefits like….it’s actually a precursor to taurine which in addition to taurine powder seemed to help my pumps last cycle. I could go on & on about it’s additional cycle support benefits mood, melatonin production(sleep), detox, joint support blah blah etc. etc. but anyway I use Doctor’s Best extra strength SAMe 400, which is 800mg a tab which equates to 400 active MGs & I take 2 tablets a day on an empty stomach to reap these benefits this brand has the highest percentage of active S,S isomers which is the active form in the human body.

A magnesium and calcium in one supplement is one thing that I utilize for lessening pumps and also whenever I get heartburn which is mostly at night when I lay down after every time I eat spicy sh#t a good dose of calcium (from said mag/cal supp.) always helps alot and when taken with milk improves calcium supplement absorption and adds to the heartburn annihilation and even speeds up the soothing process also probiotics are of use to almost any digestive discomfort.
Not sure what could be agitating heart burn in damage control maybe the bupleurum check out this 1st paragraph says increase in heart burn has been reported from bupleurum

Whoa, brah. That's a lot of good information right there!
  • milkhouse and Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0 like this
Meat for the Beast

#56 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:53 PM

Lol. Don't ask me what I did 4 days ago bc it will probably take me 20+ minutes to remember but ask me about some random supplement or ph/ds protocol/solution etc. and maybe I got u :)

Anyway I was gona add that I really like the profile of damage control but it seems quite under dosed for the most part IMO. I personally would be taking like at least 3-4 servings a day to feel aight about it but I'm perhaps a bit obsessive about having a comprehensive cycle support "artillery" though lol.
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#57 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:32 PM

Lol. Don't ask me what I did 4 days ago bc it will probably take me 20+ minutes to remember but ask me about some random supplement or ph/ds protocol/solution etc. and I most likely got u :)

Anyway I was gona add that I really like the profile of damage control but it seems quite under dosed for the most part IMO. I personally would be taking like at least 3-4 servings a day to feel aight about it but I'm perhaps a bit obsessive about having a comprehensive cycle support "artillery" though lol.

I think a double dose of it would probably be ideal. Single dose is better than nothing. I thought about running it double dose, but I might keep it single dose and just add in more Tudca to keep the cost down. 4 servings of Damage Control would cost like $120/mo. A little steep.

Back to the pumps... Didn't take any Taurine today, but, sweet mother of God, I should have. I washed some dishes and cleaned my house a bit, had to go lay down afterwards. Lol. Not even a week in and I'm already getting murdered by pumps? I can't even imagine what week 5 is gonna be like. I remember when I was running 30mg of Epi on it's own, the pumps got so bad around the 5 week point I could barely even cook my own food. Such fun lies ahead. At least it's a good sign that things are working...
  • milkhouse likes this
Meat for the Beast

#58 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:13 AM

I think a double dose of it would probably be ideal. Single dose is better than nothing. I thought about running it double dose, but I might keep it single dose and just add in more Tudca to keep the cost down. 4 servings of Damage Control would cost like $120/mo. A little steep.

Back to the pumps... Didn't take any Taurine today, but, sweet mother of God, I should have. I washed some dishes and cleaned my house a bit, had to go lay down afterwards. Lol. Not even a week in and I'm already getting murdered by pumps? I can't even imagine what week 5 is gonna be like. I remember when I was running 30mg of Epi on it's own, the pumps got so bad around the 5 week point I could barely even cook my own food. Such fun lies ahead. At least it's a good sign that things are working...

Lol ya brah I wouldn't recommend spending that much on supports that's why I haven't bought it. I like my hawthorn at 1000mgs, palmetto at around 400mgs, coq10 at 300-400mg, nac at 1200mg, SAMe at 800 active mg, quercetin at 800-1200 mg a day and then a bunch of other sh#t and I still always run into blood pressure complications so getting damage control would fawkn cripple my wallet for months at these dosages.

Wtf I was following this thread and then all of a sudden I somehow wasn't, then my phone wouldn't let me refollow and I had to wait to get to a Wi-Fi signal with my laptop...weird?

Getting back pumps 1st week is nutty...good luck bro..ya at least u know that sh#ts kicking lol.
Unknown_zps75d97f45.jpg

#59 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:37 AM

Yep. Trest is kicking in. Feelin' kinda rapey at work...
  • Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0 likes this
Meat for the Beast

#60 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:34 PM

Lol that could have a possible impact on ur next rise or maybe even get u a nice promotion if u pick the right target.

#61 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:51 PM

Lol that could have a possible impact on ur next rise or maybe even get u a nice promotion if u pick the right target.

But what he failed to mention is he works with all males.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#62 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:04 AM

Lol. Oh well that's just gona make things a bit awkward at the office Christmas party then.

#63 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:28 AM

There is ONE super hotty where I work. She is hella cool, but her boyfriend is a federal agent and used to play major league baseball. Not going there... Lol
Meat for the Beast

#64 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:48 AM

Good fricken post man!
  • Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0 likes this
I love you man!

#65 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:50 AM

Rapey?
I love you man!

#66 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:05 AM

Rapey?

Super libido... Ya know, like, thinking about trading in my GTO for a large white van with no windows...

• milkhouse and Looseunitwa like this
Meat for the Beast

#67 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:26 AM

Super libido... Ya know, like, thinking about trading in my GTO for a large white van with no windows...

Lmfao
I love you man!

#68 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:15 AM

Here's something I noticed... For the last two nights, I've gotten woke out of my sleep like 5 times because I'm like practically choking on vomit stuff. It's almost like I ate WAY too much before bed and my stomach is overflowing or something. Last night I actually got so annoyed by it that I went and puked a bit. I ate a massive meal about 1.5-2 hours before bed, but when I puked, it wasn't food, it was just like some of the casein protein shake I had.

This happened to me at the tail end of my last oral cycle, too, but... I couldn't tell if it was from the orals, or from eating a ton of food in the evening. Seemed to happen before most often after I would go to Golden Corral or something and work like 10 plates of food from the buffet.

This morning, I ate a somewhat smaller breakfast than usual, and still have the bloated stomach feeling, kinda like when you need to burp really bad but can't?

Y'all have any ideas about this?

I guess I'm gonna try to eat less, or not eat so close to bedtime, and maybe see if I can figure out a way to elevate the head end of my bed... See how that goes.

Meat for the Beast

#69 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 6,963 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:22 AM

I've never liked casein protein. Especially before bed. Try cottage cheese

#70 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:23 AM

I've never liked casein protein. Especially before bed. Try cottage cheese

Cool... Tell your girlfriend to stop by.

:D

• milkhouse likes this
Meat for the Beast

#71 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:24 AM

Please don't murder me.

• milkhouse and frank thomas like this
Meat for the Beast

#72 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 6,963 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:30 AM

The wife out lifts you probably
  • milkhouse, Chris Benoit and frank thomas like this

#73 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:34 AM

The wife out lifts you probably

That's badass homie... What are her lifts?

Meat for the Beast

#74 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:38 AM

Cool... Tell your girlfriend to stop by.

:D

You mean pzt
  • Chris Benoit and spinyvegeta like this
I love you man!

#75 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:40 AM

Here's something I noticed... For the last two nights, I've gotten woke out of my sleep like 5 times because I'm like practically choking on vomit stuff. It's almost like I ate WAY too much before bed and my stomach is overflowing or something. Last night I actually got so annoyed by it that I went and puked a bit. I ate a massive meal about 1.5-2 hours before bed, but when I puked, it wasn't food, it was just like some of the casein protein shake I had.

This happened to me at the tail end of my last oral cycle, too, but... I couldn't tell if it was from the orals, or from eating a ton of food in the evening. Seemed to happen before most often after I would go to Golden Corral or something and work like 10 plates of food from the buffet.

This morning, I ate a somewhat smaller breakfast than usual, and still have the bloated stomach feeling, kinda like when you need to burp really bad but can't?

Y'all have any ideas about this?

I guess I'm gonna try to eat less, or not eat so close to bedtime, and maybe see if I can figure out a way to elevate the head end of my bed... See how that goes.

Sounds like something that NYDS goes thru and something that I've experienced with the stomach paralysis thing.
I love you man!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users