Nope... Just the 250 Test and 700 Tren.
Meat for the Beast

#577 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:39 AM

So what's giving you the back pumps?

Apart from your trainer who standing behind you and states - just look in the mirror and close your eyes.............wait shit that was me!
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#578 Wilko

Wilko

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 05:00 PM

Just a shot here - the gram of gear might be doing it.

#579 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:36 PM

Just a shot here - the gram of gear might be doing it.

Ya shot me lol

But is it a specific compound he's taking or the combination?

#580 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,514 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:52 PM

Well... I doubt it's the 250 Test. :P
Meat for the Beast

#581 Wilko

Wilko

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:01 PM

Admittedly, I've not encountered many anecdotal reports of tren ace causing back pumps of that degree, but I can't really account for it elsewise.

• Chris Benoit and Looseunitwa like this

#582 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:49 PM

120mg Trendione/day, oddly enough, gave me horrid back pumps, where 525 Tren ace/week does not...
  • Chris Benoit, frank thomas and Looseunitwa like this
Luuurkin...

#583 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,514 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:19 AM

120mg Trendione/day, oddly enough, gave me horrid back pumps, where 525 Tren ace/week does not...

Kinda strange...
Meat for the Beast

#584 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,514 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:27 AM

Went and hit a lil sesh at the ol' gymnasium.

Did kind of a mixed back / shoulder / bicep kinda thing. Wanted to get some shrugs and uprights in there, too, but didn't have time.

Warmed up with some light assisted pullups(these kill my right shoulder, but pulldowns of just about any variation don't?), and then kinda like supersetted between seated shoulder press and various grip pulldowns. Did probably 6 sets of presses, 8 sets of pulldowns, then went and did some weird bicep bicep shit. DB preacher concentration type curls. Started heavy / low reps, worked my way down to 10lbs and high reps, like 30ish... And until I could only do 10. Some light reverse barbell curls. Rear delt cable flys.

Just some real basic crap. Managed to acquire retard pump. Was cool. Just wanted to get in and hit a few quick things before the weekend.

Going to Juarez from Friday night - Sunday afternoon. Should be a blast. Not sure if I'll find a suitable gym. Maybe my hotel will have some crappy exercise room with a machine or some dbs. Better than nada...
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Meat for the Beast

#585 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:37 AM

Just bench press the hooker you plan on picking up.
  • Chris Benoit and Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0 like this
Luuurkin...

#586 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:22 AM

Just bench press the hooker you plan on picking up.

You can superset this with weighted pelvic thrusts.

#587 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:55 AM

You might as well turn it into a circuit and hold her feet up and wheel barrel her down the hall too
  • Chris Benoit, Looseunitwa and Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0 like this

#588 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,514 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:48 PM

Wellll brahs...

I'm my way to Juarez. Made sure to get a classy hotel with a real breakfast and a decent gym.

I just gonna sit around pumping iron, banging hookers, and bulking my ass off. Juarez is well known for high quality steaks at good prices, so I'm gonna feast my ogrish ass off.

Oh... Yeah... Also, since I'm the king of making poor decisions, I bumped the Tren from 1 to 1.2ml/ed a few days ago. That's about 840mg Tren Ace weekly. Trying to work up to that infamous gram that I hear so many treacherous things about.

So far, other than the whole "I think I'm gonna die" thing, I feel like a million bucks. Eh. Prolly gon die tho. Seems inevitable.

But... Gainz, bro.
  • milkhouse, Wilko and frank thomas like this
Meat for the Beast

#589 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:06 AM

Be safe champ and enjoy!
  • Chris Benoit and frank thomas like this

#590 Wilko

Wilko

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:24 PM

Stop being a bitch. Just go a gram already.

Does anyone else hear that...? That sobbing sound? It's... it's almost like the sound of a wallet crying. Weird.

#591 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:01 AM

Safe travels brah...have fun.
  • Chris Benoit and frank thomas like this

#592 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:45 AM

Take and post photos of de women!

#593 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,514 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 30 March 2015 - 03:18 PM

Goddamn Juarez... That was intense.

:'D
  • milkhouse likes this
Meat for the Beast

#594 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,049 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:06 PM

Goddamn Juarez... That was intense.
:'D

Nukka, you can leave us hanging with that shit. Give us the deets.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#595 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,514 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:33 AM

Nukka, you can leave us hanging with that shit. Give us the deets.

Well, I mean, it was Juarez... Played dead, got tossed in a few mass graves, crawled out, showered up, banged a few chicks, ate copious amounts of choice Mexican food...

Google "El Tragadero Juarez." I ate there twice. Best friggin' steaks I've ever had in my life. Sick prices, too.

Juarez was the shit. Back in the day when I used to go to Mexico, people would ask me questions like "Coke? Weed?"

Now every 100ft somebody would be like "What chew need, Deca? Equipoise? Testosterona? Wife for 2 hours?"

Well... Needless to say, I was gonna skip 1 day's tren blast, but some dude had what he claimed to be amps of legit Tren Ace. They said "Trenbolona 1ml" on them. Lol. No indication of dosage. The guy wanted $20 each, which was insane, but I talked him down to $15 with a fresh syringe and a few prep pads... Went into a bathroom and blasted it in my quad. Holy fucking Tren cough. I thought I was gonna die in that goddamn Mexican bathroom. Pretty serious PIP, too. I was limping around in Juarez all day after that.

I didn't work out the whole time. Just too lazy.

Finally going back to the gym after work today to blast chest and triceps. Haven't hit chest for over a week, so... Either I'll have lost some strength, or I'll be kicking ass from getting some time out of the gym. My shoulders feel nice and refreshed, anyway.

Will post another update regarding all that either later tomorrow or in the morning.

• staytrue82 likes this
Meat for the Beast

#596 Wilko

Wilko

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:39 PM

Damnit, I wanna go to Mexico - pretty close to the border - but I'm goddamn shockingly Caucasian and my one legit Mexican friend is just like, "No. Why the fuck do you wanna go to Mexico? What good is there?" and "Drugs, hookers, and roids." has thus far not convinced her. She taught me cocaina, cerveza, and cula. So.. what could go wrong?

So how many amps do you have? Enough to compare the trenbolona mas mexicano to your shady domestic stock?

#597 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,514 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:05 PM

Damnit, I wanna go to Mexico - pretty close to the border - but I'm goddamn shockingly Caucasian and my one legit Mexican friend is just like, "No. Why the fuck do you wanna go to Mexico? What good is there?" and "Drugs, hookers, and roids." has thus far not convinced her. She taught me cocaina, cerveza, and cula. So.. what could go wrong?

So how many amps do you have? Enough to compare the trenbolona mas mexicano to your shady domestic stock?

I love Mexico. I've been to a TON of places in Mexico, and even lived there twice. Once for 4 months, and once for like 8 months.

Mexicans that live here, especially chicks, most of the time just don't get it. I know tons and tons and tons of Mexicans that won't go to Mexico. I have a friend who is half Mexican, and was a marine... Served 4 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan back in the day. Won't even consider going to Mexico.

Everyone is scared to death of the place. How often do you hear about like, gringos, or tourists, or anything like that having problems? It's extremely fucking rare. The people who have problems are involved with drugs, human trafficking, prostitution, or other shady shit like that. I've been all over the damn country, for long periods of time, and have never had any kinda problem.

Not saying I would go walking around a hood in Juarez or something like that at night... That's looking for trouble. If you LOOK for it, you're probably gonna find it. That goes for just about anywhere, though.

I've spent time in El Salvador and Honduras, which are the 2 countries in the world with the highest murder rate. Hell, I hung out at a club in San Salvador with some MS-13s. Even got kidnapped by the police. No big deal... Lol

Anyway... Go to Mexico, bro. I don't know where you live or what border towns are near you, but... Mexico is one of my favorite countries I've ever been to, and I've been to quite a few. You can't beat the quality of the people, food, the drinks, and the prices everywhere are very reasonable. Just stay on your toes, and try not to get scammed. :P

I only got 1 amp. I wasn't trying to bring anything across the border, that's like major assfucking if you get caught.

• milkhouse likes this
Meat for the Beast

#598 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 1,018 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:13 PM

I used to live close to the border and although I used to go to Juarez, I no longer will. Not long ago it was one of the most violent cities in the countries with the most drug cartel related issues. Way too many people being murdered. Mexico can be cool but not there. Many places I prefer to it as well.
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench------395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------550lbs---- --187lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#599 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,514 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:33 AM

I used to live close to the border and although I used to go to Juarez, I no longer will. Not long ago it was one of the most violent cities in the countries with the most drug cartel related issues. Way too many people being murdered. Mexico can be cool but not there. Many places I prefer to it as well.

Yeah, lots of places better than Juarez. Lol. Tons of murders in Juarez. It's settled down a bit over the last few years, but most of the violence has simply moved east of the city to Juarez Valley. You wouldn't not catch me rolling through there for any reason. Lmao

I really like Puerto Penasco, Guaymas/San Carlos, Mazatlan, Playa Del Carmen, Cozumel, and Tulum. I lived in Hermosillo and Merida and like both those places, but they aren't the best for touristic kinda stuff.

Tijuana, Rosarito Beach, and Ensenada are pretty cool, too.

I'd like to check out Chihuahua, Oaxaca, and Mexico City at some point.
Meat for the Beast

#600 Wilko

Wilko

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:52 AM

I like the part with the brown women.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users