• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Animis

Animis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:39 PM

The new year brings with it opportunity and the ability to start afresh, which makes for a great time to break old habits and start again with new ones. So, we at Animis got the idea to propose a little 30 day challenge for all of you. At the end of the 30 days we will select one or more individuals to receive a free bottle of our yet to be disclosed first product, Cordis, and a bottle of Omniscienti, which we have recently acquired the rights to. To participate in the challenge you must select one new habit of choice to do everyday for 30 straight days. As an additional bonus to the challenge you can also do one thing everyday to better the life of someone else (this part is optional). You have until 1/10 to decide on the habit you’d like to begin or break. The habit could be as simple as spending 30 mins a day reading or going to the gym everyday for 30 days. The best part is you get to decide what you do and how you do it, but it can’t be something that you've already been doing on a daily basis. Depending on how the challenge progresses we will select one or more winners at the end of the first 30 days. Then, we may extend the challenge 30 more days, and select additional winners at the end of 60 days. All our reps will be monitoring thing, and select the individual they feel has made the most progress/put in the most effort.

We’ve created a special section on our forum where everyone can create their own dedicated thread to post daily proof that they’ve participated in the challenge, and track their own progress.

http://animis.org/fo...r-challenge.43/

Additionally, be sure to join our forum and follow us on social media, so you can be the first to find out what revolutionary products we have in store for you guys:

https://www.facebook.com/xAnimis

http://animis.org/forum/

Animis.org/forum

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:25 PM

I'm excited to be part of the Animis team and excited to see everyone challenge themselves in this unique contest. We all know about the great reviews and benefits Omniscienti has received in the past, and our newest product Cordis is sure to be a crowd pleaser also. Get in on this generous offer everyone and start your new year off strong with Animis.
  • milkhouse, bigbumpkin2003, iceman99uc and 2 others like this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#3 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:36 PM

Triple! Congrats on being rep!

Fine choice here guys...he's a long time member and stand up guy
  • TripleOvertime, iceman99uc and Animis like this
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

Discount Code 25OFF for the 25% off the LGI Site Price. :)

#4 kins38

kins38

• Members
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:09 PM

Sounds interesting. I do need to spend more time reading and I mean reading an actual book away from the internet and electronics. Don't know how I'd prove this though. 

• TripleOvertime and Animis like this

#5 Animis

Animis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:50 PM

Sounds interesting. I do need to spend more time reading and I mean reading an actual book away from the internet and electronics. Don't know how I'd prove this though. 

Perhaps a few sentences summarizing what you read for the day?!

• TripleOvertime likes this

Animis.org/forum

#6 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:12 PM

This is also something I have wanted to do for quite some time. I used to read all the time but technology has made me lazy that way. Many good books out there of all different interests.
  • iceman99uc likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-

#7 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:25 AM

This is also something I have wanted to do for quite some time. I used to read all the time but technology has made me lazy that way. Many good books out there of all different interests.

I find that when I sit down to read, I find myself losing sleep as I cannot put my book down. I like to think that it is a good way to challenge and stimulate your mind as well.

Good luck to all in the new year!

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#8 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:37 PM

Bumping this in the early stage of the competition.

I decided to lead by example and participate along with you guys.  And although I am not eligible to actually win I will be participating along with you guys and others from different forums for self fulfillment reasons. 

My goal for the next 30 days will be home life related.  I will be reading a kids book, doing a puzzle, or drawing a picture, or whatever else she asks of me with my 3 year old daughter everyday for the next 30 days (and beyond as a long time goal).  Although I do the above very often, it is not a nightly thing and I plan on changing that as father daughter time must not be sacrificed IMO.  This is something I need to do nightly, every night, for as long as my daughter wishes. 

Lets get some involvement here people.  Think of this as an incentive to do something you have been putting off, havent got around to, or just something you have wanted to do for a long time but just havent found the motivation.  Animis is supplying the motivation, all you have to do is supply the commitment.

• iceman99uc likes this

-Animis representative-

#9 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:47 PM

Can I promise to make 15 posts a day on phf?
  • iceman99uc and Animis like this
I love you man!

#10 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:29 AM

Can I promise to make 15 posts a day on phf?

It has to be something you don't already do  :tt2:

Triple, that's a great start. I agree that you should make a priority out of time with your kids as well. I find myself not spending as much with my boys (7 & 2) that I should. I will match your effort and agree to a nightly activity as well with mine. I also will try to read at least 2 informative articles on any topics per week. I need to restart my pursuit of knowledge. I have severely slacked over the last year and hope to pick this back up.

• milkhouse and TripleOvertime like this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#11 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:54 PM

Bump.

Up for grabs are free innovative products for you following through with your New Year's resolution/goals!
  • Animis likes this

-Animis representative-

#12 kins38

kins38

• Members
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:48 PM

I've got a few computer books I've haven't read yet even though I purchased years ago!. 

• Animis likes this

#13 Animis

Animis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:29 PM

I've got a few computer books I've haven't read yet even though I purchased years ago!. 

This is a great opportunity for you to finally crack them open!

For everyone else, be sure to jump in on this great opportunity to better yourself and get your hands on some revolutionary products!! If you'd like we can delay the start date to 1/12, so you guys have some more time to think over what you'd like to do.

Don't forget to track your progress here:

animis.org/forum/forums/new-year-challenge.43/

Animis.org/forum

#14 Animis

Animis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 05:51 PM

It seems that only one person has jumped in on the opportunity so far, if this doesn't change we may end up having to scrap things.

This is a great way to try two products that are like nothing else out there:

Animis.org/forum

#15 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

For you guys that haven't tried it, Omniscienti is a great product! If this is still available get in on it
I love you man!

#16 Animis

Animis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:02 PM

As Milkhouse said this is really a great opportunity for everyone, and I've decided to delay the start date to 1/19, so we can hopefully get more people to jump in on it. For those of you who have decided not to participate, whats stopping you?

Additionally be sure to signup and follow along!

Animis.org/forum

#17 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:23 PM

For you guys that haven't tried it, Omniscienti is a great product! If this is still available get in on it

Quoted for truth. It's unlike any product out there or any product ever brought to the market. As a company rep I'm proud to stand behind this product, but I was a fan of this Omniscienti as a regular consumer before I was given the chance to rep for a solid company.

Milkhouse, you in? Would be perfect as I know you've been busting your ass recently to get back to where you want to be both health and physique wise. Would be a perfect commitment for you to give this a go.

Everyone, not only is Omniscienti up for grabs but our newest product Cordis is also!
  • Animis likes this

-Animis representative-

#18 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:59 PM

Quoted for truth. It's unlike any product out there or any product ever brought to the market. As a company rep I'm proud to stand behind this product, but I was a fan of this Omniscienti as a regular consumer before I was given the chance to rep for a solid company.
Milkhouse, you in? Would be perfect as I know you've been busting your ass recently to get back to where you want to be both health and physique wise. Would be a perfect commitment for you to give this a go.
Everyone, not only is Omniscienti up for grabs but our newest product Cordis is also!

I think my goal will tale longer than 30 days though. Otherwise I would for sure be in
  • Animis likes this
I love you man!

#19 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:54 AM

I think my goal will tale longer than 30 days though. Otherwise I would for sure be in

I don't see anywhere that it says you have to finish your specific goal in 30 days. Just commit to something for the 30 days and show your progress  :whistling:

Like TO said, this isn't just a chance to get your hands on Omni, but a chance to get your hands on our newest product Cordis right out of the gate. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#20 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:11 AM

Okay I'm in I'll be making better food choices and doing some physical activity every day for at least 30 minutes
I love you man!

#21 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:31 PM

Right on MH!
  • milkhouse likes this

-Animis representative-

#22 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

Anyone who's been following the Celtic Section of the Forum knows I'm a little swamped lately.  If you guys are down, I'd be willing to post about whether or not the product was helping me with the multi-tasking and detail oriented work of doing CS for 2 different research companies.

I guess my new years resolution would be to take the best possible care of my customers and their issues...

If you guys are not interested or feel this represents any kind of conflict of interest I would completely understand there would be no hard feelings.

• milkhouse, TripleOvertime, frank thomas and 1 other like this
PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#23 Animis

Animis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:58 PM

Anyone who's been following the Celtic Section of the Forum knows I'm a little swamped lately.  If you guys are down, I'd be willing to post about whether or not the product was helping me with the multi-tasking and detail oriented work of doing CS for 2 different research companies.

I guess my new years resolution would be to take the best possible care of my customers and their issues...

If you guys are not interested or feel this represents any kind of conflict of interest I would completely understand there would be no hard feelings.

Nostrum I am on board with having you join in on the challenge! Though, since we'll be selecting people after they've completed thirty days of self improvement. Perhaps you can look into doing a before and after with monitoring your daily CS work.

Animis.org/forum

#24 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:02 PM

I think I may have misunderstood the challenge...

What was it you were looking for?

PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#25 Animis

Animis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:47 PM

I think I may have misunderstood the challenge...

What was it you were looking for?

Basically, the challenge consists of spending 30 days on self improvement, by working on something you don't already do. You decide on the activity, for example you could exercise everyday for 30 days, read everyday, or work on some other project/activity. You then keep track of the activity that you've decided to improve/work on here:

and at the end of successfully completing the 30 day challenge we will select people to receive a free bottle of Cordis & Omniscienti

Animis.org/forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users