• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:20 PM

Aaaah, OK... I thought it was a logging opp.  for a nootropic which is clearly what I need...

PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#27 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:50 AM

Aaaah, OK... I thought it was a logging opp.  for a nootropic which is clearly what I need...

I'll make you a deal. I'll send you a bottle from my personal stash in exchange for a log, a few updates here and there is fine since I know you're swamped, and a commitment for your participation in the 30-day challenge. What do you think?

• Animis likes this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#28 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:31 AM

I appreciate the offer but I wouldn't want you guys to bend the rules just for me.

PHF Supplements Rep

#29 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:14 AM

I appreciate the offer but I wouldn't want you guys to bend the rules just for me.

If the boss is ok with it, I'd consider it a personal favor in order to generate some additional PR. I consider that a win win. I also have more than enough sitting around at the moment that I would gladly trade a bottle for some additional PR. Send me a PM if you're interested. 

Way I see it, is that everyone else is already missing out because they aren't participating. I like to reward those that make an effort. Also, I want to help the boss try and generate a little traffic and help get some knowledge people to contribute over at the Animis board.

• milkhouse and TripleOvertime like this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#30 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,135 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:29 AM

Nice offer ice. Nostrum I'd take that offer bro
I love you man!

#31 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:53 AM

If the boss is ok with it, I'd consider it a personal favor in order to generate some additional PR. I consider that a win win. I also have more than enough sitting around at the moment that I would gladly trade a bottle for some additional PR. Send me a PM if you're interested. 

Way I see it, is that everyone else is already missing out because they aren't participating. I like to reward those that make an effort. Also, I want to help the boss try and generate a little traffic and help get some knowledge people to contribute over at the Animis board.

Well... if the boss is OK with it...

• Animis likes this
PHF Supplements Rep

#32 Animis

Animis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:28 AM

Well... if the boss is OK with it...

I've already given ice my go ahead.

Sadly, we are going to have to cancel our 30 day challenge,but be sure to follow our forum to be the first to learn about future giveaways and our new product Cordis!

http://animis.org/forum/

• TripleOvertime likes this

Animis.org/forum

#33 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:58 AM

Nostrum should be receiving his bottle today. 

Sad to see that no one has the interest to log some life changes for free product, but to each their own. Hopefully, those that try it or have tried it will help spread the word. I'll admit I had stopped taking mine for a while, but have been taking again recently and had forgotten how much more alert and focused I feel. And I, for one, cannot wait to see what Cordis can do. 

• TripleOvertime and Animis like this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users