prohormone cycle compound choice advice gains bulking

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Stokr89

Stokr89

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:06 PM

Hello everyone, I'm writing today to get some advice about my next PH/DS cycle. I apologize in advance for this quite long first post.

I actually just finished my first cycle's  PCT, and I'm happy with what I got from this run. I went for P-Mag35, ramped it up to 105mg cruise dose; PCT all sorted out with tamoxiphene 20/20/10/10 and other pro-T supps as usual protocol. Diet, supplementation and training were all spot on. Gains wise, I went from 67.5 kgs @ 11% BF to 74.5@ 12%BF at the end of the 5 weeks, lost a little lean mass and gained a lil more fat during PCT (I was also using a nutrient partitioner to keep my kcals high even during PCT). Now I'm like 73kgs @ 12.5/13%, which means 4-5 kgs of lean mass gained, which I think is pretty good. Strength I didn't get much from actual cycle, but mostly during PCT. Nothing crazy, plus I don't really train for strength and my on-cycle training was more based on the 12-20 rep range, so not really great for that.

During cycle I did experience some minor sides, like crazy back pumps (no matter how much taurine I took) and general muscle cramping, some occasional nose bleeding, some nipple sensitivity toward the end, but nothing more serious than that.

Now, back to the main topic:

I'm already planning my second cycle. What I will now is recomp for a month, get rid of some of this new fat, and the slowly up my carbs again. I'll be starting the cycle in april, and I think I'll be bulking again, hopefully with more kcals than this prevoious cycle.

I wanted some expert advice on the choice of the right compound for good gains. I see there are some new ones out there, and I haven't had much time lately to do some proper research. 
I don't know if I should use another mild methlyate and add a non-methylated to give an extra kick or to go with a more powerful (but harsher) compound.

thanks guys for help! :)

#2 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:39 PM

Go with msten. Start at 20 and see how it treats you.

#3 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:53 PM

I would say Hdrol, Epi, Trenavar, etc, but considering that those are now banned.. I'd say ddrol or dmb from PO.

• Mocellim likes this

#4 Stokr89

Stokr89

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:11 PM

I forgot to mention: I live in the UK, so there's not PH ban here

#5 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:22 PM

I forgot to mention: I live in the UK, so there's not PH ban here

In that case, go with Halodrol or Epistane. If you're recomping go with either one, If you're bulking go with Halodrol, or If you're cutting go with Epistane. That simple man. 

#6 AHB900

AHB900

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:52 PM

I loved m-sten. Do m-sten it will blow you up, i had zero sides at the full 20mg dose.

#7 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 02:05 PM

Go with msten. Start at 20 and see how it treats you.

I loved m-sten. Do m-sten it will blow you up, i had zero sides at the full 20mg dose.

I didn't recommend msten because it's only his 2nd cycle. He is in the U.K. so he could get his hands on just about anything. 

#8 Stokr89

Stokr89

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:05 PM

I didn't recommend msten because it's only his 2nd cycle. He is in the U.K. so he could get his hands on just about anything. 

So how much "experience" should I build up with beginner compounds? Also, you reckon not stacking either?

#9 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:28 PM

So how much "experience" should I build up with beginner compounds? Also, you reckon not stacking either?

I'd usually get 2 or 3 single compounds in then move onto stronger stuff (depending on your goals and tolerance). I couldn't tell you how many cycles I've done, and I still enjoy giving Hdrol, Epi, Pmag, etc to my rat. 

#10 Stokr89

Stokr89

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:52 PM

good to know! 

I was searching through the forum (I've been out for a while, not keeping the pace with all these new compounds) and I just saw so many new options/combo, I got kinda disoriented

been reading great stuff about trest, DMB... 

#11 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:03 PM

If you want give something like trest, DMB, or DDROL a run. I'd make sure to run them solo though, considering you have never used them before. 

• Stokr89 likes this

#12 Stokr89

Stokr89

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:27 PM

you tried those ones? which one you think it'd be best? just asking for a future choice

#13 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:30 PM

you tried those ones? which one you think it'd be best? just asking for a future choice

Never tried either of them, but heard good things about them from other members. It is also coming from a reliable company that tests their products. 

#14 Stokr89

Stokr89

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:37 PM

guess I got time to do some further research on those. Thanks for your help man, much appreciated

• Divine likes this

#15 Divine

Divine

• Members
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:41 PM

guess I got time to do some further research on those. Thanks for your help man, much appreciated

No problem man. 

#16 Stokr89

Stokr89

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:31 AM

guys, what about pro-tren (19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione) as a stacker? 

I was thinking about something like Halo/tren @ 25->75/75/75/100/100 + 0/150/150/150/150.

Would it be too harsh for a second timer?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: prohormone, cycle, compound, choice, advice, gains, bulking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users