ironflex AND Diabolix hdrol epistane trenavar dmz prohormones

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
169 replies to this topic

#1 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:34 PM

Has anyone tried any of these? I know a handful of people on here are interested, including myself, if the Diabolix is even worth picking up. It is an unknown compound with very little reviews on it, and the reviews that are around are sponsored on sites that I don't necessarily trust, when it comes to bringing in solid information. I know the brand "IronFlex" is good to go, but the compound is a shot in the dark for most of us. Now as for the brand "AND", I've never heard of them until the PH/DS ban. They just seemed to "pop up" out of nowhere. They had several different PH/DS up for sale, including tvar, hdrol, epi, dmz, etc. I know the compounds are legit, but I have no idea if their clones are good to go or not. If anyone has any input towards the subject, feel free to contribute. 

Diabolix; 

Serving size: 1 capsule

Servings per container: 90

17a-methyl-17b- hydroxyandrost-1,4-diene-3-hydrazone    15mg

• Happy234 and Testis Pilot 0.4.2o.0 like this

#2 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:56 PM

Pure oils is having another sale, no need to purchase cheap crap with an unknown history....Well, besides the "bro" sponsored reviews...

Yeah, I saw that earlier this morning. The "AND" stuff was only purchased by certain individuals because it was the only clones left on the market due to the ban (Hdrol, Epi, Tvar, etc). Everything else was sold out or has been pulled of the shelves. The only reason people, including myself, are interested in Diabolix, is because it's so cheap ($12 a bottle). That's a steal, if the compound ends up being worth while. I'm hoping someone who bought and used any of the following, could let us all know how it treated them, sharing their experience. 

#3 sjh31

sjh31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

I'm currently running a bottle at 60mg/day.  Threw it in at the end of a epi/tren cycle.  The positives I noticed were that it definately cut the lethargy I was suffering, I felt a slight mood improvement, and it made me hungry as hell.  I don't see it as something I would run/get any benefit from running solo.

• IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl likes this

#4 deezle1

deezle1

• Members
  • 2,276 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:15 PM

so it(diabolix) helped kill lethargy,improved your mood,& gave you an increase in appetite? hmmmmm!!!!

Go w/ Epi-Andro

#5 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:19 PM

Pure oils is having another sale, no need to purchase cheap crap with an unknown history....Well, besides the "bro" sponsored reviews...

Yeah, that's the purpose of this thread. Hopefully
someone with a head has ran it and we're just in a hopeful search of said individual. DMB is still pretty expensive compared to this stuff. Of course you get what you pay for, and the PO price right now is still really good. But I know a lot of us already have a few years worth of stuff, and we don't really want to spend much more on extra stuff. $12 is a lot different than $20+ to me, and even though I know DMB is worth it at that price (even it's regular price, for that matter), if we can find out if this stuff is good and jump on the opportunity for basically free gains, then we should do that!
  • Happy234, deezle1 and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this

#6 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

I'm currently running a bottle at 60mg/day.  Threw it in at the end of a epi/tren cycle.  The positives I noticed were that it definately cut the lethargy I was suffering, I felt a slight mood improvement, and it made me hungry as hell.  I don't see it as something I would run/get any benefit from running solo.

I see light at the end of the tunnel!  :doitfaggot:

• deezle1 likes this

#7 sjh31

sjh31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:33 PM

so it(diabolix) helped kill lethargy,improved your mood,& gave you an increase in appetite? hmmmmm!!!!

Yes.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I have noticed the increased hunger has been less pronounced starting week 3.  I may up the dose to see what that does.  First 2 weeks about 30 minutes after dosing I had a monster appetite just come out of nowhere.  Never felt that with any other PH.

#8 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:42 PM

Yes.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I have noticed the increased hunger has been less pronounced starting week 3.  I may up the dose to see what that does.  First 2 weeks about 30 minutes after dosing I had a monster appetite just come out of nowhere.  Never felt that with any other PH.

Sweet man! Keep us all updated on this post if you would! If anyone else has any experience with it and would like to share, please do so! Thanks!

#9 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:01 PM

So it does or it doesn't aromatize? (sp.)...Sounds like it does but doesn't sound very strong, sounds quite mild so I wouldn't be sure if it's worth it depending on how much AST/ALT and bilirubin levels are effected by it. At most it's something to be added to other cycles to reduce lethargy, but for that I'd rather use Trest. Diabolix is far from a test base, so I don't know. I'm still not convinced its worth it, even for $12. 

Bring Ment back please. 

#10 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:17 PM

So it does or it doesn't aromatize? (sp.)...Sounds like it does but doesn't sound very strong, sounds quite mild so I wouldn't be sure if it's worth it depending on how much AST/ALT and bilirubin levels are effected by it. At most it's something to be added to other cycles to reduce lethargy, but for that I'd rather use Trest. Diabolix is far from a test base, so I don't know. I'm still not convinced its worth it, even for $12. 

$12 x 2 or 3 isn't too much of a loss even if it isn't as good as other compounds IMO.. I know I've spent more on protein powders over the years that do little next to nothing, but help me take a bigger sh*t.. If it does more than that, i'd walk away happy.. Lol

• milkhouse likes this

#11 sjh31

sjh31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:17 PM

I noticed some aromatization but nothing to write home about.  Very mild compound.  

• Happy234 and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this

#12 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:21 PM

Mild as in effects, correct?. I'm wondering if it'd be worth it as far as how harsh it is on the liver....

Bring Ment back please. 

#13 sjh31

sjh31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:26 PM

Mild as in effects, correct?. I'm wondering if it'd be worth it as far as how harsh it is on the liver....

Correct.  I don't normally get bloods done (not smart but i am what i am) so I can speak to it's impact on liver function.

#14 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:31 PM

Correct.  I don't normally get bloods done (not smart but i am what i am) so I can speak to it's impact on liver function.

So based on what you've said so far I'd think diabolix is more of an "add on" to a cycle. Added in lower dosages because we don't really know how it effects liver function. 

Bring Ment back please. 

#15 sjh31

sjh31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:41 PM

So based on what you've said so far I'd think diabolix is more of an "add on" to a cycle. Added in lower dosages because we don't really know how it effects liver function. 

Yep.  we're singing the same song.  I see no benefits running it solo.  I would be interested if seeing blood work - hell i might break down and get mine done - since I'm seeing reduced effects on the appetite increase and am planning on upping the dosage.

#16 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:49 PM

How many mg caps are they? I'm too lazy to go look.

DesignerMuscle, I have 3 bottles and just started a cut. I'm thinking I might start a solo run and see what happens
  • sinewave3, deezle1, SimonBoyle and 1 other like this
I love you man!

#17 sjh31

sjh31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:54 PM

15mg

#18 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:54 PM

DesignerMuscle, I have 3 bottles and just started a cut. I'm thinking I might start a solo run and see what happens

Give her a run bro. Let us know on this post, how it treats you.

Diabolix; 

Serving size: 1 capsule

Servings per container: 90

17a-methyl-17b- hydroxyandrost-1,4-diene-3-hydrazone    15mg

#19 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:30 PM

Give her a run bro. Let us know on this post, how it treats you.

Diabolix; 

Serving size: 1 capsule[/size]
Servings per container: 90[/size]
17a-methyl-17b- hydroxyandrost-1,4-diene-3-hydrazone    15mg[/size]

Okay so I've got 3 bottles. I'll start at 45mg a day and go from there.
  • SimonBoyle, IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl and Testis Pilot 0.4.2o.0 like this
I love you man!

#20 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 708 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:08 PM

i am running dbol now and am noticing a definite increase in appetite from it, so this makes sense and seems to me like a good sign that it is converting.

• deezle1 and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this

#21 Testis Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Testis Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:10 PM

Okay so I've got 3 bottles. I'll start at 45mg a day and go from there.

Milkhouse :) We've been waiting for a solid dude to step up to the plate, run it solo and speak the truth.
*chants* Milkhouse! Milkhouse! Milkhouse! Milkhouse!
*sets off fireworks*
Ur the man homie!
When u gona start?
  • deezle1 and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this

#22 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:17 PM

Milkhouse :) We've been waiting for a solid dude to step up to the plate, run it solo and speak the truth.
*sets off fireworks*
Ur the man homie!
When u gona start?

I'll start tomorrow!
I love you man!

#23 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:25 PM

*sets off fireworks*
Ur the man homie!
When u gona start?

I'll start tomorrow!

Hell yeah! I might go ahead and pick up 5 bottles or so for safe keeping myself :) Boys, if you plan on buying some, use the coupon code "SOCIAL" and save 10% off your order. It brings it down to $10.80/ bottle! Just trying to help you guys save some money if you decide to jump on in! 

• milkhouse likes this

#24 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 708 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:25 PM

I'll start tomorrow!

that's too late. you must start now! or better yet, go back in time a few weeks and start then.

• milkhouse and Volvo140G like this

#25 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:29 PM

that's too late. you must start now! or better yet, go back in time a few weeks and start then.

Right. Lol. They will probably be sold out or the price will bump back up once they start getting low on stock. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ironflex, AND, Diabolix, hdrol, epistane, trenavar, dmz, prohormones

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)