169 replies to this topic

#51 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:04 AM

Oh I meant a waste of a product past this test run we're doing. With our stashes looking the way they are now, I don't think any of us are really going to buy more unless it really wows us :P but I'm excited to see what this does , even if it's nothing, I just need an answer!!!
  • IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl likes this

#52 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:05 AM

lol 2 or 3 bottles wont be any worse than taking some shit otc supplement and getting nothing but placebo.

Exactly bro. Even if all it does is give me placebo type gains, at least it has the potential on hand. Especially over something like a natty test booster, which would cost $50+, and certainly do next to nothing for sure. Lol. Again, $22 spent in the name of "bro-science", is worth it IMO :)

• mcmike1993 likes this

#53 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:08 AM

Exactly bro. Even if all it does is give me placebo type gains, at least it has the potential on hand. Especially over something like a natty test booster, which would cost $50+, and certainly do next to nothing for sure. Lol. Again, $22 spent in the name of "bro-science", is worth it IMO :)

Yesssss, and if it ends up being good enough and worth it, for $22 a cycle, that'll be a huge thing for the members of this site. In the name of bro-science!

#54 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:09 AM

Oh I meant a waste of a product past this test run we're doing. With our stashes looking the way they are now, I don't think any of us are really going to buy more unless it really wows us :P but I'm excited to see what this does , even if it's nothing, I just need an answer!!!

Honestly, I probably won't buy anymore, even if it "wows" me. Well, maybe a couple more :)

#55 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,758 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:16 AM

Yeah, I saw that earlier this morning. The "AND" stuff was only purchased by certain individuals because it was the only clones left on the market due to the ban (Hdrol, Epi, Tvar, etc). Everything else was sold out or has been pulled of the shelves. The only reason people, including myself, are interested in Diabolix, is because it's so cheap ($12 a bottle). That's a steal, if the compound ends up being worth while. I'm hoping someone who bought and used any of the following, could let us all know how it treated them, sharing their experience.

Just ordered 10, same price as 2 tubs here in the UK.

#56 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,758 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:19 AM

Hell yeah! I might go ahead and pick up 5 bottles or so for safe keeping myself :) Boys, if you plan on buying some, use the coupon code "SOCIAL" and save 10% off your order. It brings it down to $10.80/ bottle! Just trying to help you guys save some money if you decide to jump on in!

Man, wish i had that last night

#57 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:27 AM

Man, wish i had that last night

Awe man, you didn't use the code? Lol. At least you got a good amount for your rat though! 

#58 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 708 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:02 AM

to the oils>>>>>!!!

#59 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:03 AM

1 day in and not feeling anything:(
this shit is bunk
I love you man!

#60 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 708 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:05 AM

you did not wake up looking like the Incredible Hulk?! must be bunk!!

#61 Harley009

Harley009

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:20 AM

you did not wake up looking like the Incredible Hulk?! must be bunk!!

You're expectations are to low. I expect to wake up looking like the Incredible Hulk on steroids.

#62 deezle1

deezle1

• Members
  • 2,276 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:56 AM

eh give it till noon-ish at least.

Go w/ Epi-Andro

#63 maxbm

maxbm

Raw Elite/Pro Powerlifter

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:21 PM

Would an A.I. be prudent while taking Diabolix? HenryV's write-up says that it aromatizes.
1421 @ 181
496 Squat (no wraps), 314 Bench, 611 Deadlift
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Nv9ZR8Pw8W4

#64 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,758 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:44 PM

Nah, it clearly doesn't work so why bother with th AI, lol
  • milkhouse and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this

#65 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:50 PM

Would an A.I. be prudent while taking Diabolix? HenryV's write-up says that it aromatizes.

I think anytime you run something that has a chance to aromatize you should have some form of an AI on hand. Whether you'll need it or not is individual I think.
I love you man!

#66 thehogsters

thehogsters

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:55 PM

I'm running Diobolix at 60 per day and gaining strength like I'm on msten. I'm also hungry as a starved lion. Of course it could just be the 60 mg of DMB and ment and trest D but something is working that's for sure!
  • Mocellim, SimonBoyle and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this

#67 deezle1

deezle1

• Members
  • 2,276 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:01 PM

aw shit hogsters.doesn't count cuz of the stack but any info on diabolix is better than nothing,right?btw that sounds like one juicy cycle you're on.you must feel like million bucks daily!

Go w/ Epi-Andro

#68 thehogsters

thehogsters

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:24 PM

Yeah this stack has me in a good mood. Also have some good wood so far. By this time with msten I was feeling like death. No bad sides at all this go and I'm running a shit load of stuff.

#69 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:39 PM

1 day in and not feeling anything:(
this shit is bunk

Wow, such a let down! I had to sell my body, no lube, to be able to afford the several bottles I picked up..  :winkiss:

• milkhouse likes this

#70 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

No we/I'll just send it to him if he's with it, srs.Also if this is against the rules of this board please disregard & delete if so.

Thanks for the offer but I'm just finishing up a cycle and will be in pct any day now. 

• deezle1 likes this

Bring Ment back please. 

#71 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:46 PM

I have this and some of the AND dzine I can run either one if you guys like. I am a low dosage guy so I am not going to get extreme with either but will give a honest feedback. I am running about 500mg of 4dhea, 400mg stano and would add either one if you guys like.

One caveat: I might have tweaked my damn back so running either one is dependent on how I feel in the morning. I can tell the next morning with my back if it was minor or if it's going to set me back a month or two. If its going to be slow going with the training might not be fair to judge either of them. I pretty much plan on trying to stay on the above 4dhea/stano as a poor mans HRT. 

• SimonBoyle and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this

#72 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:02 PM

I have this and some of the AND dzine I can run either one if you guys like. I am a low dosage guy so I am not going to get extreme with either but will give a honest feedback. I am running about 500mg of 4dhea, 400mg stano and would add either one if you guys like.

One caveat: I might have tweaked my damn back so running either one is dependent on how I feel in the morning. I can tell the next morning with my back if it was minor or if it's going to set me back a month or two. If its going to be slow going with the training might not be fair to judge either of them. I pretty much plan on trying to stay on the above 4dhea/stano as a poor mans HRT. 

Has your rat taken dmz in the past? If so, I'd rather have you go ahead and try out the "AND" brand product if you would. There's a good amount of people that are going in on Diabolix right now in this thread. There should be an upcoming decent amount of feedback on Diabolix as is. It'd be nice to see someone with experience take on one of "AND's" products just to see if they're good to go or not. I know it wouldn't cover their whole line, but at least it would shed some light on the subject. Lol. Thanks brother! - Designer 

• milkhouse and deezle1 like this

#73 deezle1

deezle1

• Members
  • 2,276 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:28 PM

Yeah bigflex I say run the AND product for us if you've experimented with said compound before.
  • milkhouse and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this
Go w/ Epi-Andro

#74 deezle1

deezle1

• Members
  • 2,276 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:32 PM

Also can anyone that plans on researching either one please do an update log in that section. I've noticed that there hasn't been too much activity over there lately since the dasca shit went down. Gotta bring it back to life
  • Looseunitwa and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this
Go w/ Epi-Andro

#75 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:52 PM

I'm running Diobolix at 60 per day and gaining strength like I'm on msten. I'm also hungry as a starved lion. Of course it could just be the 60 mg of DMB and ment and trest D but something is working that's for sure!

It's the DMB IMO for sure! Strength hits like a bomb on this stuff. 60mg is spot on!
Great stack by the way too!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ironflex, AND, Diabolix, hdrol, epistane, trenavar, dmz, prohormones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users