New Year, New Iceman

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#51 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 10:15 PM

I cannot comprehend how Pete Carroll didn't make his team run the football...

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#52 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:14 PM

That's his legacy now...he's linked to the worst call EVER. That was absolutely terrible.

#53 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:12 PM

Put in another good Westside workout tonight. Hit 370 for a single tonight. Pretty sure that's a PR while not on any ph or ds. However cardio was cut short due to massive cramp in my calf. Probably going to need to supplement magnesium and/or potassium. Have been on the verge a lot lately but never interfered w a workout till tonight.

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#54 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:49 PM

Keep up the good work... How are the joints treating you....I just got another bottle of cissus in.

#55 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:56 PM

Elbow has been pretty good honestly. Flares up mostly on triceps work. I think the original tweak some time ago on skulls. It at least hasn't been holding me back at all. Tho I think when I get my tax refund I'm gonna get some supps for joints

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#56 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:14 AM

Do you have a favorite joint supp?

#57 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:08 PM

Nah. Thinking about trying something new this time. Usually have just used fish oil or other anti inflammatory stuff. Plus glucosamine/chondroitin supps. Might get some sissus this time

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#58 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:35 PM

Still keeping up the good fight at the gym. Things are going well and the diet has been staying easily in check so far. Looking forward to getting back after it again tomorrow. I'm determined to hopefully reach 400/500/600 for bench/sq/dl, however long it takes lol. Got about 100 each left to get to squat/bench. Deads are where I'm really lacking (I'm prolly somewhere in the 350-400 range). Hammies and floor drive were/are def killing me so I'm hoping if I continue Westside this will help. 

Today's random nugget of information...bodybuilders can deduct the expense of their body oil from their taxes. It's considered a business expense. However, it did say that they can't expense food or drink lol.

• PZTHATER likes this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#59 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:30 AM

Another Westside workout in the books last night. Numbers for a little glimpse of where I'm at...

Squats - 135, 180, 220, 235, 300, 320 for 3 reps, 360, 370 & 380 for singles. Everything felt pretty good. CNS was a little worn out this week, weight felt a little heavier for sure. Switching up to deads next week for a few weeks I think. 

Feeling much better lately. Still got a long ways to go though. 

• milkhouse likes this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#60 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:48 AM

PURUS LABS REP

#61 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:28 AM

you seem confused cupcake

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#62 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:29 AM

I was lol

PURUS LABS REP

#63 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:36 PM

Got my new wrist wraps from elitefts today. Realized that they are located like an hr from my house lol. Wondered how they got here so soon.
  • milkhouse likes this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#64 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:44 PM

Keep at it my brother
I love you man!

#65 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:48 PM

Keep at it my brother

How u been doin bro?

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#66 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:57 PM

How u been doin bro?

Very well. Killin it in the gym lately and the other stuff that you know about has all settled down and everything seems to be clicking.

Thanks for asking too brotha. How's the homefront
I love you man!

#67 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:18 PM

Setting in for sure. Should be ahead a bit w finances as soon as our tax refund comes in. That will be a comfort. Gym has been going great lately. If I could sleep better I might start doing am cardio.
  • milkhouse likes this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#68 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:39 PM

Setting in for sure. Should be ahead a bit w finances as soon as our tax refund comes in. That will be a comfort. Gym has been going great lately. If I could sleep better I might start doing am cardio.

Yeah me too. Thinking about buying a treadmill so I can just wake up and do it instead of having to get ready and drive to the gym
  • iceman99uc likes this
I love you man!

#69 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:24 AM

Thinking about maybe doing a powerlifting meet sometime in the near future. Still have weight to cut and for sure need to bring my deadlift up, but I think it would be fun to do. I think my bench should be reasonable if I can keep it in my current max range while losing weight, but deads need a lot of work, 100+ I think, and squat could use a few extra lbs.

• milkhouse and PZTHATER like this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#70 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:42 PM

Did some deads yesterday to see where I'm at for making it main Westside move next week. Figured out I'm weak off the floor and I know it's lack of back strength. So adding in barbell rows and t-bar rows of the heavy variety to increase back strength.
  • milkhouse likes this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#71 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:51 AM

Sounds fun man...Solid plan, build up that back and your deads should def improve.

#72 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:01 AM

Trained last night but wasn't much into it. Did Deads for my main lift...got 330 single fairly easily. Really trying to work out my form so I probably will drop these from my main lift so that I can concentrate on going a little lighter with better form.

Did some BB Rows and some hypers and called it a night. My head just wasn't there last night. Got some work in and got out.

Had a massive argument with my wife yesterday because I broached the topic of finances. I got tired of playing the my money is "our money" and her money is hers game. Making 70% of our income and was paying 100% of the household expenses...then this month it was down to 90% but she refused to put money into community fund and savings...so I told her that she needed to take on more bills because I was tired of having no money and her not following the agreed upon arrangements. Not sure if I'm more pissed that she won't follow the agreement or that I raised a concern and she dismissed it completely and accused me of always saying she isn't good enough. I'm just tired of the shit...I'm just going to let it play out and not say a word. It is what it is.

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#73 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:19 AM

probably wanna keep them as your main movement if form is your concern bubba. Don't want to be fatigued working on form ya know. (if I am understanding right)

• iceman99uc likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#74 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:27 AM

probably wanna keep them as your main movement if form is your concern bubba. Don't want to be fatigued working on form ya know. (if I am understanding right)

I guess my concern was doing a Westside style program right now, I don't want to really being doing heavy singles. But I do see your point. Maybe I will continue the current path. Might just stay away from heavy singles.

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#75 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:36 AM

I think you can do triples and triples in the 90-100% range

PURUS LABS REP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users