The Ace

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:07 AM

Well seems like this is where the cool kids hang out now so me being the follower I am I've decided to log here as well. My last log is in the aas section but I don't really want to be associated with those roid ragers anymore lolz well for the new guys that don't know me I've been lurking around on phf for some time now I've done some things right and I've done a lot more wrong. All you younger guys pay attention and learn from my mistakes. Go ahead and pull up a chair cause ace is handing out life lessons for free lol.

There will be bodybuilding as well so dont fret yet. As for now its 11am and colder than 10 motherfuckers outside... No work today! Just ate 2 eggs and a mt dew followed by 1 cap of methyl quad. I don't know what I'll be training today since I tweaked my back pulling 545lbs maybe I need to buy a belt too bad i can't even afford whey haha I will post my work out this afternoon as well as a little story time about "my first hdrol cycle"

Also bear with me my cable is off so I'll be logging from my tablet #brokebodybuilding
<

#2 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:16 AM

Will not follow, straight men are faggots.

• spinyvegeta and Majora23 like this

PURUS LABS REP

#3 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:41 AM

In this shit homie.....Cold as fuck to in my neck of the woods....4th straight day below fucking 0.

#4 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:45 AM

below 0!??!?!?!?!? Im pissed its below 20 here

PURUS LABS REP

#5 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:57 AM

Yea I don't know why I said below 0...its -8 right now and tommarow suppose to be -10...far from - 20 but still cold as fuck...you must be in the Midwest somewhere? ...shit actually on the radio they just said with wind chill it feels like -32..with wind gusts up to 45 mph....still haven't figured out why in the hell I live in this state. Same shit every winter

#6 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:59 AM

texas

PURUS LABS REP

#7 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:03 PM

Aww shit....that's cake compared to this shit...South Dakota winter be brutal.

#8 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:08 PM

Az weather ftw! 60 today nukka. Get it ace, always been jelly of your v frame.
  • Scope75 likes this

#9 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:18 PM

1.) why the fuck would anyone live in south Dakota?

B.) slimyvaginbrah can get fucked with all that noise

PURUS LABS REP

#10 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:25 PM

Lmfao I ask myself that all the time....low crime rate, if you care about that kinda shit....Mt Rushmore coo too...thats about it tho.

#11 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:02 PM

Lmfao I ask myself that all the time....low crime rate, if you care about that kinda shit....Mt Rushmore coo too...and of course fucking your cousin.

FIXED
  • CurlsRock likes this

#12 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:21 PM

It was 75-80* around my area.
Cali weather FTMFW....

In on this
  • Majora23 likes this

#13 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:26 PM

@ spiny...haha that is some funny shit, I'll give ya that.....but not true you fuck tard
  • spinyvegeta likes this

#14 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:33 PM

Will not blow or get crammed in the pie cutter by any straight men, only faggots.

fixed

• CurlsRock and Majora23 like this

#15 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 624 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:18 PM

I feel you guys... That 80 degree day yesterday here in cali was brutal. Almost melted my damn ice cream...
  • Scope75 likes this
No one even quotes people in signatures anymore -PZTHATER

#16 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:44 PM

Eh I don't know if I'll be training today probably should!d give the ole back another day and yeah this Midwest weather sucks and I can't work in it so I'll just sit inside and bum it up. I'm gonna upload some pics of the overall progress since joining the site so we can share some lolz at my expense
<

#17 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:21 PM

screen shot windows 7

First pic is the very beginning my p90x starting pictures that lasted about a month before I had to join a real gym. The second pic is probably 2 years later ifucked around for a year and made little progress. Then I stumbled upon your website and decided to do hdrol had great results got really strong really fast and bulked up to a sloppy 220 lost a lot of it during pct. Then I did a mechabol stano cycle and got pretty cut and thought I was pretty cool I think I was 205 Roughly in the second pic. The third is natty after not cycling for some time and right before I decided to try some test

OK first pic is 4 months after the last pic above. I ran test solo and then brought in teen to shred up. Bottom left is last winter little test and dbol bulked to 230. Then top right is this most recent summer on trest ace probably like 218. And bottom is now a measly 219lbs almost done with my quad run and haven't had test in 2weeks.
  • Scope75 likes this
<

#18 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

Looking chiseled as fuck dude

• TheAce likes this

#19 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:49 PM

I feel you guys... That 80 degree day yesterday here in cali was brutal. Almost melted my damn ice cream...

What part of CA are you from??

#20 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:38 PM

In on Ace log.  Kinda hard to make a living pushing concrete around when the ground is frozen I suspect. 

I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#21 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:54 AM

I'm in for an Ace log.

I agree that the weather in this neck of the woods sucks. And it's supposed to get really cold again tonight...

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#22 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:15 AM

Well I could have worked today but I have to call off... Sucks too because I just got this nasty camo jacket from cabelas and I was waitin to give that mother fucker a try. My girl had to go get a tooth pulled yesterday so me being the nice gkuy that I am took care of her all day... Well I left to go get her some I be cream and left myo phone at home she looked through it at all the pictures I like okn Instagram and one of the chicks we had problems with before because she was texting me so she gets instantly pissed and goes to bed... I'm all lolz whatever guess I'll smoke this blunt by myself and I do for about 5 minutes until she's come out swingin she got a few good ones in before I wrestled her down.she tried to apologize later but I'm done wjtph this chit. Time to pack my shit hopewtfully I make it to the gym
  • Scope75 likes this
<

#23 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:01 AM

Good call and smart move by packing up your shit.
No one needs that BS in there life.

#24 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:31 AM

Yup. Pack your shit before you end up getting a visit from the police for "hitting" her. Not worth that shit at all.

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#25 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:58 AM

haha Ace got hit with a two piece

• TheAce likes this

PURUS LABS REP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users