The Ace

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#26 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:31 PM

that last post was a mess, basically ace gets his phone invistgated girl finds pictures that ace liked of other girls on instgram and then tries to beat aces ass because ace does not act sorry and isn't sensitive enough, lol she straight up told me today that everything would be OK if I apologized and never like any other girls posts on instgram lol I can't take this I'm rolling single forever. But yeah I do like her don't really want it to end but once she took it physical it's like you guys said... time to hit the road
  • Scope75 likes this
<

#27 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:34 PM

haha Ace got hit with a two piece

Lol she hit my liver with a two piece and we all know that motherfucker is under enough stress
<

#28 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:55 PM

tell the truff nukka... you hittin instahoe aint cha???

PURUS LABS REP

#29 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:00 PM

tell the truff nukka... you hittin instahoe aint cha???

There is one specifically that she's extra upset about and it's because I got caught texting her some time back. Never hit but you can bet I will now!
  • Scope75 likes this
<

#30 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:32 PM

Chest day mostly flat bench I've been taking Adderall all week and haven't eaten shit so I weighed 216 today don't really look small I just think I'm dehydrated as shit but despite all that I still hit 405 today.

Flat bench press (smith machine)
135 x 10 135x10 225x10 315×5 335x5 355x3 375x1 405x1 315x5 275x8 225x10

Chest fly machine 160x8x3
Incline press fly dB 90 x 5 70x8 50x8
Tricep rope extension 2 sets of 20
Dip machine 290x8 270x12 bw dip x 10
Cable cross over 2 bur out sets
  • Majora23 likes this
<

#31 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:15 AM

Maybe life is done shitting on me for a few days

Training - workouts have consisted of short rest periods and high volume with lighter weights. Still lifting as heavy as possible but I try to not go lower than 10 reps. I know I won't be getting significantly stronger for a while so I just want to focus on getting good contractions on every movement.

Diet - eating whatever I can afford pretty broke right now no sense in tracking my poverty macros

Supplementation - everyone in a while I'll get lucky and score a couple scoops of preworkout from my brother lol but other than that I've go nothing. I think it's been a month since my last test e shot and that was only like .5 ml so like 125mg lol and my last methyl qaud cap was taken about 2 weeks ago I thjnk idk my time frame is all fuck ed up. I guess you could call me natty now... oh yeah and I'm doing this without a pct of any kind no test booster no serm just gotta man up I suppose. Despite all this I'm maintaining my weight decently and I'm staying in the 215-220 range.

Life - well I told you what happen with the female in my life I know what I need to do but it's just hard to accomplish. I'm stuck in a lease with her and the place isn't cheap... not even close to enough money to try and break the lease and I know she can't afford it by herself. I've been staying with my parents but at 26 years old this is annoying. Me and my dad butt heads and he told me if I live with him I can't bulk unless I'm buying my own food lol. I decided to leave my son with my ex for a few months so I can get my shit together. I love him to death and miss him like hell but he doesn't need to be on the roller coaster of emotions that I'm stuck on lol oh and the power just got shut off at the apartment haha. I will get paid tomorrow but I'm just kinda stuck on what to do. Should I pay the electric and get that shit turned on and try to work on things with the girl? Or do I say fuck it and stay with my parents until I'm better finicailly... my credit is already pretty bad from a student loan that defaulted when I was I the military so ok thinking I don't even really care about having an eviction on my credit for the time being?

Yeah so I got alot of things going on right now that's part of the reason I came off. Mostly because I'm broke but also I just don't need my hormones raging right now while my mind is all shorts of twisted. I definitely wanna cycle again but for now it's just gunna be natty Training until I can get my shit together. Well I guess that's all for now. Feel free to discuss and add any insight you may have... only positive vibes though haha trying to change my negative outlook on life!
<

#32 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:44 AM

I say stay with your parents till you get your financial issues sorted out....Not having to worry about money alone will relieve a lot of stress, plus it sounds like time away from the ex may do you good... However try to spend as much time with your son as possible...If you go the other route your still going to be financial trouble and I don't see that fixing anything...just going to add stress
  • PZTHATER likes this

#33 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:18 AM

I would advise not making a decision on working it out with the girl based on not wanting to stay with your parents. Probably best to just get back on your feet and get your own place so you can have your boy and less stress.

PURUS LABS REP

#34 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:06 PM

I would try discussing the situation with your landlord and see if something can't be worked out. He/she likely doesn't want to go through eviction process anymore than you do. Are both you and the girl on the lease papers, or just one of you? Either way, I suggest staying with your parents as well. That will at least give you some sort of financial relief. If your boy is staying with your ex, is it possible for you to find a part time job? I know you work concrete, but I didn't know if you were laid off for winter or anything. Obviously, if your still working that a part time job is not likely due to physical work.

Might also help to make up a budget for your expenses. It's a giant pain in the ass, but can be hugely helpful in getting you back on your feet.

Lastly, just remember to stay positive. When you see your son, enjoy the moments and don't dwell on the negatives. It's really hard to do, but really beneficial. Kids are really great for putting a smile on your face when you're down. 

• Looseunitwa and PZTHATER like this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#35 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:37 PM

Thanks for the words fellas. I'm just gunna stick it out with the rents it'll be better for my gains anyways. YES both our names are on the lease and it's a huge cumminity type complex so they really don't give two fu KS about evicting someone. I'm just gunna tell the recent ex the one who I was living with that she's Gunna have to find a roommate and pay on her own cause I don't really give a fuck. The plan is going to be to stay at the rents and get a part time job to supplement the days I can't pour concrete. And during the whole process I'm going to do the self study program to get my NASM cert.
  • TripleOvertime and PZTHATER like this
<

#36 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:03 PM

Good plan bro, best of luck.  Hardships blow, but we all battle them at one point or another.

I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#37 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:15 PM

Well living with the rents is going better than expected and the ex and I squashed our drama so that is a relief as well. Things are getting better in my personal life even though I'm still broke lol the money will come though. Just feels good to get rid of all that stress. I really don't feel like I've lost much either. Def weaker and smaller but it's not as drastic as I thought it would be. The good thing is I've been eating much better since I know I don't have the extra help some coming off was probably a good decision!

image hosting free
<

#38 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 08:19 PM

Sounds good man

PURUS LABS REP

#39 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:26 AM

Weight Is Still fluctuating around 215 and my normal weights a few weeks ago are starting to feel very heavy, however Im taking this time to only lift with good form and quality reps. I've had a few sessions with my pops and his friend who is a body building coach although his clients are mostly female he said he would help me with a prep if i ever wanted to go that route either way its nice to pick his brain and learn some new movements. Went back to my old school pyramid rep schemes. Began counting calories yesterday and realized my diet is about 40% fat... protein is good but I need to replace fat for quality carbs. 

Shooting for appx. 4100 calories 

Feb 3: Chest Day

Hammer Strength Incline : 90 x 20 , 140 x 15 , 190 x 12 , 240 x 10 , 290 x 7 , 290 x 6 , 190 x 9 , 90 x 15 

Cable Cross Over : 5 sets 10-15 reps

BW Dip superset with rope pushdown : 3 sets

Flat Bench DB push fly (great finisher) : 60 x 10-15 3 sets 

Dip Machine Triple Drop set 2 sets

Never seems like much when I type it out but with short rest periods this workout thrashed my chest and had it cramping up all day need to catch up on my hydration! 

• PZTHATER likes this
<

#40 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:31 PM

Ate great yesterday until the evening and things got a little spacey... got the munchies and ate a bag of doritos, a bag of m & ms, a bag of chewy sweet tarts, and a vag.

Feb 4 : back and legs
Killed the lats and made my way over to where I like to dead lift it was then that I realized I forgot my straps
315 x 5 with 3 shrugs at the top 405 x 3 455 x 1 505 x 0 couldn't hold on to it smh.
I then did a super set of front and back squats with 135. 10 on the back racked it, then immediately did 10 with it on the front then ended with some stiff leg deadlifts killed my lower back and legs. Did shoulders today still at about 215 and I'm pretty satisfied with the look I have natty Training ain't that bad.... I guess :/
<

#41 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:41 PM

Gotta cut back on the vag, brah. Too many empty cals.

#gheyshitwesayonPHF

PURUS LABS REP

#42 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:38 PM

Beat it up after so I guess it counts as cardio. Probably my only saving grace for all that shit ate before bed.

#godblessthatpussy fixed
<

#43 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:00 AM

upload images free

Dat dere preworkout meal am I doin it right ?
  • TripleOvertime likes this
<

#44 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:25 AM

Nice. And you acquired some proton powder I see
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#45 TheAce

TheAce

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:28 PM

Nice. And you acquired some proton powder I see

Ah yes it's the only supplement I haz right noe

Took the weekend off to recover and ate everything I could hopefully I'll be up a few pounds and be rewarded with a massive chest pump tomorrow in the gym.
  • PZTHATER likes this
<

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users