• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:02 PM

Finishing up a B&C PH cycle with Test base:

Mechabol (6 weeks) 50/50/75/75/75/75 with Test P base @250mg/w
Cruise: Test E (5 weeks) 250mg/w
Alpha 20 [m1T] (4 weeks) 20/40/40/40 Test P base 250mg/w

Ran Blasts with Cycle support/TUDCA/Aromasin (12.5mg EOD)

Im currently in week 2 of Alpha 20. I have Nolva, Aromasin and HCG 5000iu on hand (not mixed yet). I plan on running nolva 40/40/20/20. Unsure if to use HCG. Im gyno prone (hesitant to use HCG) but have kept things in check with the Aromasin. 

Any recommendations for my PCT?

#2 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:20 AM

You don't run hcg during pct. You run it low dose during the last 2 wks of ur cycle.
That way it increases the nads sensitivity to lh. It also gets rid of testicular atrophy. Iow, the boys r already back in town at the begining of pct.
Don't use two serms pick one. That's the stupidist crap I ever heard of in my life.
Run an AI during the the first 2 wks to avoid estrogen rebound. When you discontinue the AI, taper the serm to half the original dose. I always used nolva at 20,20,10,10.

#3 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:26 PM

I've used two serms. Didn't know it was so stupid. Used Clomid and Nolva.
  • seabiscuit hogg likes this

#4 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:50 PM

The reason that I think it's not a good idea is both serms restore test the same way. They antagonize estrogen receptors. Once a receptor is blocked, it's blocked. You're not gaining anything taking another serm but it's potentially dangerous.

• tx98z28 likes this

#5 tx98z28

tx98z28

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 January 2015 - 08:41 PM

I agree using Nolva and Clomid together is ridiculous when running HCG. I personally use Nolva for the SERM and Aromasin for the AI, they also work together as others don't. Nolva will lower the effectiveness of Letro, Adex, but will not lower Aromasin's effectiveness. I should have elaborated more.   

#6 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:21 PM

I'm a bit confused on this matter?
I was going to run Nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/25/25 when I finish my 20 weeks test e cycle.

Are you guys saying I should only run say one serm, Nolva and the first 2 weeks of pct exem? And if so how do you run the AI for the first two weeks? Dosage and timing?

And the two weeks after last pin of my rat, before commencing pct, do I still run the AI? I have run my AI of exem 0.625 EoD. Do I continue with this as well?

Cheers

#7 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 624 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:34 AM

Definitely hcg before pct and using it as a preventative or even half way through cyle to the end ain't a bad idea.

Loose keep using the ai all through as the test will still be rockin. And I don't see why not using Exem all through pct since it helps so well atleast for me to help up natural t faster. I guess maybe if you were mostly worried about getting bloods vitals back to natural state but exem isn't like letro on them I don't think.

And I feel ya'll on really not needing to use two serms but then again I like certain feelings and effects I get from different ones. Especially between nolva and clomid for me but even saying that I have never done two at once. Maybe just adjust the doses according if using two, probably not full dose for each at once.
  • Looseunitwa likes this
No one even quotes people in signatures anymore -PZTHATER

#8 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 09:54 AM

i like running nolva and clomid together for the 1st 2-3 weeks then dropping the clomid and adding in aromasin/exem for 2-3 weeks

• labelhunter likes this

#9 lock1nout

lock1nout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 10:57 AM

backed off on the hcg for this run, ill save it for next. Nolva and Arom 40/40/20/20 and 12.5/ED. thanks for the input guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users