Why?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:37 PM

Just here to do what the section is for....cry.

Those who know me and my life challenges...not even to whimper about that. Why must the world take advantage of the good natured and true hearted? You can say be this way etc. But my personality is what it is. The way I live life and such. Just seems people constantly rape and pillage you for their desires then walk away. :-(

It's just very disheartening.

Just airing my disappointment
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

#2 nostrum420

nostrum420

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:26 PM

That sucks, I'm sorry.

I know that feeling.  

PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#3 Wilko

Wilko

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:26 PM

Life's a rough bastard on occasion. We've certainly all been there. It sucks. Hope things clear up for you, man.

#4 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:03 AM

Them feels, I know them.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#5 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:12 AM

You get a few days, maybe a week, to get over it... then back to real life.

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

#6 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:17 AM

Keep true to yourself champ!
That winning feeling will return to you in no time!

#7 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:54 PM

Listen to Loose, dont let the scumbags change you, the world is full of users, takers, leeches and people who only care about themselves, with no regard for anyone else, dont let them change you, continue to be a righteous man, stand up for the little guy, help other people out if they need it, do the right thing, be a MAN, there are so few of us left in this world these days.

• nostrum420, SAforgediron and Looseunitwa like this

#8 tx98z28

tx98z28

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:36 PM

Just here to do what the section is for....cry.

Those who know me and my life challenges...not even to whimper about that. Why must the world take advantage of the good natured and true hearted? You can say be this way etc. But my personality is what it is. The way I live life and such. Just seems people constantly rape and pillage you for their desires then walk away. :-(

It's just very disheartening.

Just airing my disappointment

I know your pain, quite well as this very same thing has happened to me many times sadly. There are fucked up, evil people out there in this world that will latch on to you like the parasites they are and when they have had their fill they detach and find someone else's life to fuck up. They will charm you, make you feel like they're your best friend, gain your trust, and slowly manipulate you, and if you catch on to what they're doing they will blame everything (all their problems on you to make you feel bad) and then try to manipulate you even more to cover their own ass.

An excellent way of catching them is to see if they get upset if something they wan't or ask for is not fulfilled, basically use their own emotional manipulation against them. Trust me they will get very upset and mean, almost to an abusive point if not abusive. They literally will make you feel bad and guilty for not helping them, giving in to their needs. At this point cut all contact with them ignore them completely 100% no contact with them ever!  

I personally have dealt with 5 very very slick emotional manipulators (Oh and two of them were my own older brother and his wife, talk about fucked up right?) all had similarities and differences, but the result is always the same. They will take advantage of you as long as they know they have control, if they feel they're losing control they 1 will either walk away move on etc. or 2 they will fight for control (which is even worse IMHO, this is where things can get dangerous).

Now why do people do this to others? Why do they manipulate for their own personal gain? Why do they always find the nicest, most caring, helpful people that would give their own shirts off their back to help others? Simple they usually all have a  Personality Disorder or are slowly developing one.

People with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and people with Anti Social Personality Disorder are excellent at charming, gaining trust, gaining confidence, just all pure manipulators. The Narcissists will actually become severely depressed if they can't find someone to manipulate and take advantage of. They all prey on the people who are the nicest, most caring, helpful, and trusting people on this earth.

Bigbumpkin, I hope what I've wrote will help you understand these types of people. Don't let these parasites bring you down, just know it's not you or your fault. Don't let them change who you are, or your personality, because honestly they have changed me sadly. I'm not such a nice guy anymore but I'm recovering just very slowly.

Feel free to PM me anytime brother.    

#9 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:04 AM

Thanks guys...I appreciate everything.

I am actually very blessed to have some wonderful caring people around also. Funny as it sounds, some guys right here from this forum. I know them irl even met up with some. Good , honest, caring guys. People view lifters as dbags and stuff..but they're actually some of the best people I know...privilege to count them as friends
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

#10 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:21 AM

Thanks guys...I appreciate everything.

I am actually very blessed to have some wonderful caring people around also. Funny as it sounds, some guys right here from this forum. I know them irl even met up with some. Good , honest, caring guys. People view lifters as dbags and stuff..but they're actually some of the best people I know...privilege to count them as friends

Dem ppl just jelly brah. I've been fucked over so many times it's come to the point I trust no one but myself. Sometimes it makes me very sad to see myself so alone, but I'm hoping that someday I'll find someone who I can truly give myself to and get the same back. Only way is trial and error man, get crushed and get the fuck back up and stand high.
  • bigbumpkin2003 likes this
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users