Test E , Proviron , Winni. Cycle

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#26 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:32 AM

[quote name="Looseunitwa" post="1418872" timestamp="1423816825"]This solely depends on the individual champ. You may hopefully not get any sides at all.
I've experienced oily skin a couple of weeks in and some pimples here there but that's it. Blood pressure has been fine right thru till now.p

Thanks men. When you mention a couple of weeks in ! You men like 5th 6th week?

#27 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:55 AM

Yeah not
That much carbs I'm going hard on diet.
About calories I don't have have the exact number . But that's soemthing around 2,500 - 3,500 at most i think. I need to do the math. I don't count calories just nutrients.

Tell me
What should I add ! Wheat bread? Any advice welcome

#28 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:34 PM

Worst day ! Time to get my second meal and I'm still stuck in this truck (company truck) . Waitting to be tow.

I got this meal !!i just got almonds an apple and of course lot of water.I always Carried a gallon of water with me. I hope I can catch up later with all my meals.

#29 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:34 PM

[quote name="Maktub" post="1418929" timestamp="1423841564"][quote name="Looseunitwa" post="1418872" timestamp="1423816825"]This solely depends on the individual champ. You may hopefully not get any sides at all.
I've experienced oily skin a couple of weeks in and some pimples here there but that's it. Blood pressure has been fine right thru till now.p

Thanks men. When you mention a couple of weeks in ! You men like 5th 6th week?[/quote]

No. Oily skin for me about 2 weeks in. Pimples after that pop Up here and there, upper back,arms but very minimal.
One thing I do know that sweat like a mofo now when training. Walking wet towel I am from very first set in the gym lol

#30 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

ame="Maktub" post="1418929" timestamp="1423841564"]
No. Oily skin for me about 2 weeks in. Pimples after that pop Up here and there, upper back,arms but very minimal.
One thing I do know that sweat like a mofo now when training. Walking wet towel I am from very first set in the gym lol

Thanks for answer men.
I'm on day 13 so far so good no sides at all. No acne thats what worries me the most I can say. Testicles same size. On Monday I'm going to up the dose to 400 mg a week. Let's see what happen. I know some people start seeing some results around 2. 5 weeks in ; like 18 days in

#31 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:43 PM

Yeah not
That much carbs I'm going hard on diet.
About calories I don't have have the exact number . But that's soemthing around 2,500 - 3,500 at most i think. I need to do the math. I don't count calories just nutrients.

Tell me
What should I add ! Wheat bread? Any advice welcome

If you feel good and are getting the look you want at this carb level, don't change a thing.

If you do add carbs I would do it around your peri workout nutrition.  I personally like 25-50g of highly branched cyclic dextrin ( glycofuse) before and during my work out.

• 00CT21 likes this

#32 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:36 PM

If you feel good and are getting the look you want at this carb level, don't change a thing.

If you do add carbs I would do it around your peri workout nutrition.  I personally like 25-50g of highly branched cyclic dextrin ( glycofuse) before and during my work out.

I got it men thanks for the advice. Now I'm doing great with carbs ! Just not able to lift that heavy due to low carbs. But it's all good.

#33 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:44 PM

Day 14
legs & 20 min stairmaster.

So rigt now I'm doing 350 mg per week. This coming 3rd week I'm bumping to 400mg.
No acne ( not yet)
Today I notice my left nipple just got hard . All cool it only last les than a min.
This is the second time it happen.
Another thing like a mate says, when I'm workin out I sweat a lot.
Scale same.

#34 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:47 PM

Summary 2 weeks in.
350mg test e nothin big scale goes up an down -5+ 5 something like that.
No sides at all. Lifts same but ! Pumps getting better.

Adex .5 2 times x week
No estro signs.
Also I got 2 days cheat days I just got lost on food sudsy and Monday! Today I'm back.

#35 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:51 PM

Week 3 day 17. 5 shots in.
Up the dose to 400 mg x week.
Today I introduce 50 mg Privoron yeah.

Early in te mornig scale was 7 pounds up I got shock.usually I get this measure at te end of the day not in the morning. I dot know if that's for those 2 days I lost track on diet or else!!
Besides today was back and bicep day pumps ,vascularity , Streight is up 30% I thinks test start working now.

#36 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:01 AM

When the test e hits fully, you know it. Changes start to occur. Definition you see in the mirror and when your training, vascular shows and those pumps are amazing. Energy explodes and you don't want to leave the gym lol enjoyment awesome!
  • commandopat likes this

#37 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:03 AM

When the test e hits fully, you know it. Changes start to occur. Definition you see in the mirror and when your training, vascular shows and those pumps are amazing. Energy explodes and you don't want to leave the gym lol enjoyment awesome!

The kick around when was that for you.
Yeah. I know the feeling well talking about "prohormons" but I bet test is the deal can't compare.

#38 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:08 AM

Day 18
Legs & abs
I'm about to hit the gym . Tonight is one of those late night workouts !
Good thing is that gym will be empty so that's something positive for me
Specially on leg day ! I'm going to be able to move fast on machines.

Sides !
Today I started to get some pain in tests I think shrinkage is starting to take affect.
Tomorrow I'm going to start my hcg.

Good night mates !!

#39 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:54 AM

The kick around when was that for you.
Yeah. I know the feeling well talking about "prohormons" but I bet test is the deal can't compare.

It got progressively better till about 6 weeks. Then peaked and has peaked still at week 13. You really know your on when you make all decisions with your penor. And let me tell you, they are the RIGHT decisions too lol

#40 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:04 PM

I have a situation. I was mixing my hcg but when I was trying to brake my ampule (in order to mix with bacterostatic water ) i pushed to hard the top of the ampule so pretty much it crashed on my handin many pieces ( but just the top) I did the mix then when I was about to subtract the mix to transfer to a vial; I took a look to the inside of the ampule and there was this piece of crystal at the bottom of the ampule.
** also when I was doing all this procedure the needle touched the mirror of my restroom .

I know rookie mistake.

Obviously this was a piece of the top of the ampule.

At the End I was able to transfer all the hcg to my vial. I did not inject just storage in to the refrigerator.

So my question is do you think my hcg got contaminated ?
Do to the needle touching the mirror and also the piece of crystal on the bottom of the vial.

Back water has alcohol ;will this make it sterile again ??
I hope I was clear on my explanation

#41 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:34 AM

Good night every one ! I have a question ! Past 3 days I wasnt able to post anything ! I typed the page and it was white. you guys had same experience !?

#42 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:53 AM

Yep. The site was down for 3 days. All back up and running ok thus far!

#43 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:47 PM

Yep. The site was down for 3 days. All back up and running ok thus far!

do you know why this happened?
I was mad I though I got banned!

#44 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:52 PM

Subbed.

• Maktub likes this

#45 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:36 PM

Day 23 starting week 4 . Pin #7
Dose
400 mg test e x week
50 mg proviron x day
.5 mg adex x week ( sometimes is just .5 all x week. I think proviron is helping so no need for adex.
Hcg not yet it supposed started this past monday but had problem mixing it so I think I'm going to wait until week 5.

Right now pin my left delt. Really sore now. I had trouble keeping stable the needle but all good.
Left glute sore. I pined on Thursday usually it takes 7 days to go aways.
No sides at all! No acne no testicular atrophy. Same weight on scale .
I'm getting strong; plus bicep is a 1/2 inche bigger .

#46 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:01 AM

Late night post!
I'm getting impatient now . Week 4 and no sides at all.
Is not that I'm asking for sides but I mean at least that's how I know test is good to go and not bunk !!

Just by asking and reading some threats it looks like most guys get sides in less than 2 weeks. acne ,testicular atrophy, high blood pressure the most notorious sides.
Back when I was doing ph like h drol or mechabol never had estro issues ; the most was hard nipples and that was all.
Those are hdt base so no aromatization occurred but from logs I see some guys still get estro sides on cycle and after cycle. Not me .

Does this mean I'm lucky and bless that my body is not estro sensible ??

Also acne diet is clean and I shower 3 times x day in order to wash off death skin and bacteria .
Is this helping me to lay low in acne. back in my teens years I did had some acne issue.

Testicles
Left one sometimes is sensitive ; it was like that for 2 days. Nothing big.
Size just by touching look same to me.

Please do so feed back.
You think my gears is bunk?
S
I'm i just lucky not having big sides effects?
I have some test prop should I pin some for the next 2 weeks to start getting game on feeling ?

#47 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:39 AM

Champ calm the fuck down lol

I don't think I've ever read somebody wanting to confirm their gear by getting negative sides lol

If your having no sides, bloody great in my book.

With test e, it can 6, sometimes 8 weeks to fully kick in. Be patient.

But in previous posts you said strength up 30%? Biceps grown 1/2 inch? 7 pounds up? Good pumps, vascular?

Are you bi-polar lol

#48 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:12 AM

Champ calm the fuck down lol
I don't think I've ever read somebody wanting to confirm their gear by getting negative sides lol
If your having no sides, bloody great in my book.
With test e, it can 6, sometimes 8 weeks to fully kick in. Be patient.
But in previous posts you said strength up 30%? Biceps grown 1/2 inch? 7 pounds up? Good pumps, vascular?
Are you bi-polar lol

Jajajaj ok men I'm going to calm the fuck down. By the way I'm not bi-polar
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#49 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:19 AM

First meal ready 5 egg whites 1 full egg , cup oats , protein shake.
Today is going to be a late chest workout. Around 10 pm . Gym is going to be just for me ja.
  • frank thomas likes this

#50 Maktub

Maktub

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:25 AM

I just change my profile picture that was after hitting chest. I'm not good flexing; that picture just killed me. Big pump but nothing else . Fat is hard to remove.
I try to upload the picture as a post but won't let me. I'm doing all this on my cellphone. It just let me to change the profile picture.
  • PZTHATER likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users