Sinewave3 Drops A Log! Mbol 25 Aka Mechabol Aka Methylclostebol

mecha mbol methyl clostebol bulk lean ironflex SERM unsponsored

96 replies to this topic

#1 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:23 PM

Hey bros, I think its bulk time and I will be doing so with the assistance of Ironflex's clone of Mechabol!  Thanks in advance for coming along for the ride!  

A bit of background:  I am 34 and have been lifting fairly consistently for about 8 years.  Started at 6' tall 150 lbs, skinny fat, and weak.  Prior cycle experience is limited - a weak run with 11 Oxo and a successful Iron Mag Labs Osta RX run last year.  

Bulked up to 195lbs natty in November and cut back to about 185lbs over the last 6-8 weeks.  Feeling primed for a lean bulk!  Hope to get back to 195 but with more strength and current body fat or 1-2% lower.  Thought I was at 15% bulked, but I am sure it was higher as I am prob about 15% AFTER my cut.  Oops!

Cycle is as follows: 

Mbol-25 75/75/100/100/100/100

PCT:

Nolva 20/20/10/10  Possibly a natty t booster and/or AI tossed in. 

Supports:

Hawthorne (preloaded for last week and a half), Liv.52/Livercare, ALA, etc

Calories are at maintenance (2600) for the first few days then I will be upping them every week to keep them gains coming!  Working up to 3500-4000 cals a day.  Honestly 25-2600 feels great after cutting on 2200...  Trying to keep the diet mostly clean but will likely have a few cheats each week.  

Feel free to post any questions, but remember that this is for research purposes only.  

• milkhouse likes this

#2 Vol. 4

Vol. 4

Mr.Whiteballs

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:17 PM

Your pct is dosed too low in my opinion, length is ok as I like to keep it short also..

#3 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:19 PM

Day one off day.  Don't quite feel like I have been recovering that well last week or 2 so did some stretching.  Cals 2600

Day two:  Upper body.  Worked up to 3x5 bench and followed with 3x9 pullups and 3x12 dumbell incline press. 

No real effects but felt extra thirsty.  BW= 185 lbs (+1lb) Calories about 2800

#4 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:21 PM

Your pct is dosed too low in my opinion, length is ok as I like to keep it short also..

What do you suggest on the nolva?  Seems that's a pretty common protocol (esp for mecha), but open to opinions.

#5 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:30 AM

Day 3: Legs.  

Low back has been tight so I started with some foam rolling and stretching/mobility.  Worked up to heavy deadlift 3 sets of 3 with 295 lbs.  Threw in a few more sets with the Grip Force fat bar attachments.  God I hate these and just might get some Fat Gripz to use.  Wrapped up with  2 sets of 10 front squats.  

Bodyweight was 186 (+2) and calories were 3000 - 182 grams of protein, 295 carb 128 fat.

Still thirsty, no other effects, but I am in a great mood, usually I am a bit of a broody bastard. 

#6 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

Day 4: Boxing 30 minutes and stretching 30 minutes.

Bodyweight 186 lbs (+2) and calories were about 3500 - 154g protein, 356g carbs, 169g fat.

Dinner was a T-bone steak, potatoes, kale salad, and brownies for dessert.

Still at 75mg.  Shoulders and arms were pumped during the boxing, but probably just from all the carbs I have been eating. 

#7 CMANavy

CMANavy

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:48 AM

Should be a nice run.
  • sinewave3 likes this

#8 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

Yesterday was day 5. Weight was 184 lbs.

Was an off day from training but it was super nice outside so I went for a walk with my dog with only eating some protein powder, fish oil, and morning dose. Ended up walking for 2 hours or so and came back and destroyed my kitchen! Super hungry all day. Did some yard work too, so pretty active overall.

Ended up eating about 3800 calories 182p 334c 168f

#9 trickykids

trickykids

staying north of vag

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:06 PM

What do you suggest on the nolva?  Seems that's a pretty common protocol (esp for mecha), but open to opinions.

That is what I've always seen run with Nolva, not sure why he said it was underdosed. 

• sinewave3 likes this
..........................Best set/Projected max/1 Rep Max
Dead Lift.............. 475lbs x 3/ 528lbs/ 505lbs
Squat.................. 255lbs x 12/ 355lbs/ 325lbs
Bench Press......... 240lbs x 10/ 320lbs/ 310lbs
Military Press....... 140lbs x 8/ 177lbs/ 175lbs

fastest 10 miles...... 1hr 6min
standing box jump.... 46"

#10 AllNatural

AllNatural

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:05 PM

I've run nolva like that for my past two cycles and recovered just fine. Balls swelled back up real fast.

• sinewave3 likes this

#11 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:58 AM

That is what I've always seen run with Nolva, not sure why he said it was underdosed. 

I've run nolva like that for my past two cycles and recovered just fine. Balls swelled back up real fast.

Cool, thanks guys!  That is what most seem to do on milder cycles. 

• umirinbrah and AllNatural like this

#12 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:06 PM

Day 6:  BW back up to 186 lbs (+2)

Hit the gym planning on a leg day but it was crazy busy!  Usually pretty busy there, but it seemed extra busy and all the racks were full...  Mondays are usually "National Bench Day" so the benches tend to be full but I managed to get one so did upper body instead of lower, even though I warmed up legs.  

Decent workout,  Worked up to bench press of 185 for 2x3 and got 7 on the last set.  Have not hit this since I cut down, might be the PH, but prob all the calories I have been eating.  Also chest pump lasted for a bit after workout which was cool.  Finished with some high rep dumbbell incline presses supersetted with pull ups.  Also got a ton of walking, over 18000 steps!

Eating was pretty solid, 3300 calories - 159p, 283c, 140f

Still thirsty, slacked off on the water a bit so I think I might have gotten a bit dehydrated.  

#13 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:55 AM

Day 7:  Body weight again 186 lbs (+2 from start)

Still at 75mg/day.  Dosing is split like 25 at 6-6:30 am 25 pre-workout about 11am and 25 after dinner, maybe about 8pm. 

Leg day!  Saw an open rack and made a bee line straight for it,  There are only 3 power/squat at my gym and 2 dead lift mats so getting what you need can be tricky sometimes.  

Worked up to 2 sets of 5 on back squats.  Was feeling good so I grinded out 7 for my 3rd set and then went high reps 125x12 for 2 sets.  Finished up with some hanging leg raises and a couple sets of stiff leg dead lifts.  Workout flew by but was solid.  Had a good quad pump which is rare for me doing squats, and my hamstrings felt a little pumped walking back to work. 

Calories were a bit high due to some red velvet oreo cookies I found at home, but it's leg day and I am bulking!   :bubbrubb:   :fawkyeah:   :fawkyeah:   

Overall ate 3650 calories - 192g protein, 380 carbs, 155 fat

• Looseunitwa likes this

#14 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:40 AM

Week one thoughts:

Weight up 2 lbs total, prob just from all the calories/carbs I have been eating though as I am coming off of a 10+lb cut.  Also feel like a bit of my pre cut strength is coming back, but that’s also prob due to all these calories.  Extra pumps are likely due to extra pre workout carbs which tend to help my pump.  Did see some shoulder veins during squats which is unusual, not sure why at this point.  

Mood does to seem enhanced and I do not think that this is just from all the calories.  As previously stated I am not feeling “alpha” really, but just in a positive mood and not giving a F*** about little things that would get me down.  Have gotten pretty angry a time or two, but can’t blame the compound for that and was fine after tooling off for a few minutes.  

Still very thirsty and hunger seems to have increased, too.  Ate about 3700 calories yesterday and could have easily eaten another 600 in the form of Oreos or a big bowl of granola/cereal, possibly even more. 

Had a couple minor headaches here and there, but these could be unrelated and probably due to slacking on my water intake when it’s busy at work.  Looking forward to the next week or so when the actual effects should start to kick in!  

• Looseunitwa likes this

#15 Vol. 4

Vol. 4

Mr.Whiteballs

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:58 AM

Cool, thanks guys! That is what most seem to do on milder cycles.

Last two weeks with half dosage.
I just don't feel 10 mgs of Nolva is enough for anything from my personal experience.
I'd run 20 mgs all 4 weeks.
Even with mild cycle.
Toremifene was excellent for bouncing back but sadly had to discontinue it after 3 weeks.
If you can tolerate it that would be my first choice.

#16 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:17 PM

Day 8: Weight at 186.5 lbs (+2.5)

Usually Wednesday is an off day for me but I was feeling pretty good so I did some abs, arms, and some sprints.  No calf/back pumps or anything.  Arm pump stayed for a few hrs post work out.  Usually my pumps fade fast, like 30 mins tops once my workout is done, so that was different. 

Dinner was an epic "taco salad" pretty much sautéed onions, garlic, and beef with enchilada sauce and hot sauce.  That mix gets put on top of refried beans (chips are great here, too!) then covered with cheese, lettuce, olives, sprouts, and tomatoes.  Just missing some spicy salsa... Should have taken a pic I guess.

Calories were about 3350 220p, 306c, 135f

#17 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:26 AM

Day 9: weight steady at 186.5 lbs and my waist is feeling slimmer . Maybe I was a bit bloated the first few days and that's gone now that I have adjusted to the increased calories. Or it could be starting to kick in a bit.

Today was upper body. Worked up to 120x5 for 3 sets, then supersetted dumbbell incline bench 2x65lb dumbbells at 16 reps with dumbbell rows 95lbs x 20 each arm. Did 2 rounds and time was up. Had a great sense, pump in my arms.

Calories were good about 3450 and 216g protein, 389 c, 110 f

#18 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:02 AM

Day 10 - Friday the 13th

Weight at 186.0lbs (+2) have some cheat meals planned for this weekend!

Today was legs.  Worked up to 3x3 deadlift with 305 then dropped the weight for 2 sets of 10 with the grip force/fat gripz attachments.  Ended with some front squats (all the racks were full) but just did 2 sets of 8 reps since my low back was really feeling it.  Not really back pumps but just sore/fatigued. Just got a bottle of taurine but it is 500 mg tabs.. will not go to far if back pumps start kicking in.  Forearms were pleasantly pumped from the DL's with the fat grip!

Calories were 3600 and heavy on the carbs.  Girlfriend wanted to celebrate Valentines early and had me get cinnamon rolls.  Dinner was pretty much Cinnamon rolls, salad, and Costco salmon burgers.  All were delicious! 174g protein, 373c, 162f

Attached File  cinnamon rolls.JPG   90.2KB   0 downloads

#19 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:11 AM

Day 11 - Quick arm workout at home, just got a good pump going with a few sets. 

Dinner was a big steak.  Got 1/4 of a cow a few months ago so eating it on a regular basis.  Bunch of steaks, pot roasts, and of course ground beef!

Calories were again solid but scale is holding steady.  Eating like this is how I natty bulked to 195-196lbs so I think the recomp has started.

3,652 337g carbs 186g protein 164g fats

#20 umirinbrah

umirinbrah

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:28 PM

In for this one buddy, looks good so far! 

• sinewave3 likes this

#21 morefyah

morefyah

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:10 PM

Nice log so far.
2600 Maintenance cals seems low for someone your size.
Good to see you have are getting more now, maybe raise the protein, and try getting it from more diverse sources.
100 mg will do you right, 75 is a good starting point.
Just curious where Ya getting all the grams of fat "164" from?
I dabble in 100-125 g range also but it's all from PB, almonds, EVOO, and MCT.

#22 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:55 PM

Nice log so far.
2600 Maintenance cals seems low for someone your size.
Good to see you have are getting more now, maybe raise the protein, and try getting it from more diverse sources.
100 mg will do you right, 75 is a good starting point.
Just curious where Ya getting all the grams of fat "164" from?
I dabble in 100-125 g range also but it's all from PB, almonds, EVOO, and MCT.

I use myfitnesspal to track macros and calories.

Fats are from meat, peanut butter (of course!), sunflower seeds in salads, home made olive oil dressing, whole eggs (have my own chickens), and anytime I have potatoes I am all about the coconut oil. Also switched from whey protein to muscle milk and that has a bunch of fats, too, but it's the coconut oil I am chowing down on.

#23 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:39 PM

Day 12 Sunday
Off day but pedometer app clocked 7.5 miles. Bunch was from walking the dog but also busted butt around the yard since it was unusually nice out. Sunny and 60 degrees out instead of drizzling and 40 degrees so I had to take advantage.

Checked my blood pressure and it was a bit high at 133/87 but this was after my single cup of coffee and taken at the store while running errands. This was the 4th store I hit with my girlfriend and it was pretty early in the morning, so I was a bit stressed anyway.

Calories were solid at 3531 Pizza and salad for dinner so carbs were a bit high for an off day and protein was a little low. Going for about 200g protein from here on out. Do pretty well with lots of both fat and carbs so should be ok either way.

158g protein, 410c, 149f

#24 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:39 AM

P.S. Thanks for following everyone!  

#25 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:58 AM

Day 13 Weight 186.5 (+2.5)

Upper body day. I am dosing 3 caps per day but I almost went 2 pre workout, since I had the day off of work for the holiday.  Regretting that I just did 1 pre like normal.  

Solid workout, but my schedule was off and It messed with me a bit.  I usually train on my lunch break but today was right after breakfast.  

Hit chest and back.  Flat bench worked up to 195x3, 3, 4 (could have got 5 with a spotter I am positive). Next super sets of 60lb dumbbells on the incline bench 3x15 and pull ups 3x12.  Finished off with an arm super set.  Had a good pump, but I am sure if I doubled up pre work out it would had been great.  

Shirt sleeves have been feeling tight so my arms must be bigger.  Also feeling more motivated in general, but not quite "alpha"...  Must be kicking in!  I also feel like I have been recovering better.  During my recent cut I felt like I was not recovering that well and just felt beat up all the time.  

In addition to the slight blood pressure issue that I mentioned, I have been getting some slight acne.  Nothing bad, but a new pimple pops up every day or 2.  Work has been busy and that is stressing me, which can cause acne for me sometimes, so that could be a minor factor, too.  

Calories were 3535, Dinner was an 8 egg omelet as my chickens just started to crap out eggs again.  They stop during the winter when it;s cold and dark but they are now back to work!  184g pro, 340c, 167f 

All that fat was from the yolks, olive oil and sunflower seeds in my salad (bulking salad?), peanut butter, lentil soup with coconut milk, and 2% (cow) milk.

Stay tuned for gains!   :bubbrubb:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mecha, mbol, methyl, clostebol, bulk, lean, ironflex, SERM, unsponsored

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users