Contest Prep 2015

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:57 PM

Well, a lot of you guys have followed me in previous years.

This wont be a very detailed log and because of the addition of several tattoos I wont be posting pictures since it makes me easily identifiable (sadly).

I will, however, post my projected run of things for prep and answer any questions you guys have.

Currently running:

~800 TC

~350 TP (vet grade from synovex pellets)

assorted left over orals, roughly 5mg M1T, 50mg anadrol, 50mg anavar a day

just dropped EQ which I was running at 800mg

35mcg T3

HGH 5iu a day

Im 10 weeks out from a slew of photo shoots and about 14 and 18 weeks out from my shows.

Stats

6'1

~240lbs

right around 13-14% bf (all abs very visible just watery)

I will be competing in mens phsyique and I will outline drugs and food below although the one thing about my preps that is certain is that everything will change.

Food (current)

hanging around 4000 cals with roughly 3 cheat meals per week (buger or multiple burgers and fries usually). Cheat days get in the 5000-5500cal range. If anyone wants me to outline my daily meals, I will.

I will keep my cals around 3600 for now and just add in cardio 3-4 days a week.

Cardio

20-30min, 3-4x per week

Lifting

Heavy and intense ~5 days per week

Drugs

weeks 1-2

test cyp 800mg

test prop 350mg

weeks

3-6

Test cyp 400mg

test prop 350mg

test suspension 700mg

tren e 400mg

Weeks 7-10

test cyp 200mg

test prop 700mg

test suspension 1050mg

tren e 400mg

anavar 50mg ed

superdrol 20mg ed (weeks 9-10)

11-18

test cyp 200mg

test prop 700-1050mg

test suspension 1050mg

tren e 400mg

tren ace 350mg

anavar 50-100mg ed

winstrol oral 50mg ed (10 days prior to each show)

winstrol suspension 75mg (10 days prior to each show)

superdrol 20mg (two weeks prior to each show)

HGH 5iu throughout.

Want to end up about 210 stage weigh lean, full, and dry. I was about 200lbs stage weight last year so I think that is definitely doable.

*dislcaimer: I do not reccomend anything in this prep to anyone it is just what I am personally doing.

#2 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:59 PM

Didnt add it all but Ill also be using nolva, adex, and maybe proviron to dry out. May also throw in some pharma oxymethalone at 100mg ed prior to shoots and shows.

#3 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:12 PM

Looking forward to following this!

#4 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:10 PM

I am in.

#5 Esc8p2NeverLand

Esc8p2NeverLand

• Members
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:45 PM

Im in on this!

Why the variable types of test? Also, what kind of HGH are you running?

Follow me on my journey:
http://www.prohormon...n-no-operation/

#6 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:11 PM

Definately in on this. Good luck champ. See ya standing on the winners dial!

#7 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:51 PM

Im in on this!

Why the variable types of test? Also, what kind of HGH are you running?

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

And with the test I want to run a baseline of a long ester so I always have some stable blood level. I want to use the prop cause its essentially pharm grade and its pretty sweet. The suspension is because its water based and easy/fast as fuck to shoot. Putting 3ml through a 27g needle is a lot easier than all the extra oil.

I dont think I can talk about the gh brand cause I already had a thread taken down about it. PM me if you wanna know. I will say I had bloods done and they came back at 26 and change

#8 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:39 PM

Have you ran test that high before? And if so man, you must be on top of the world? Libido, strength, body comp etc.

#9 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:44 PM

Will you keep the T3 at 35 or will you up it as you get closer.  Also will you use Clen or what appetite suppressants are you planning on using?

#10 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 02:39 AM

Have you ran test that high before? And if so man, you must be on top of the world? Libido, strength, body comp etc.

Im not sure if I have run it that high with combined esters or not..maybe, I cant really remember though. Im about 245 right now and, like I said, all abs visbile. I wouldnt say I am a freak but Ive made significant improvements over the last year after really nailing my nutrition down.

Will you keep the T3 at 35 or will you up it as you get closer.  Also will you use Clen or what appetite suppressants are you planning on using?

Good question. No I will be upping the T3. I will bump it to 50mcg here in a couple weeks and may go up to 75mcg later on. As far as appetite suppressants, if I need anything I have an adderall rx. taking it on an empty stomach is the only way it suppresses appetite for me though.

I will use clen at a tapering dose 10 days prior to each shoot/show for the diuretic effect and may use a small dose of diazide as well

• Looseunitwa likes this

#11 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 08:52 AM

You put on 45 lbs on 3600 cals, or have you already decreased calories from offseason t pre contest?
I love you man!

#12 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 02:09 PM

You put on 45 lbs on 3600 cals, or have you already decreased calories from offseason t pre contest?

No I listed my cals in my first post. I haven't decreased calories yet but I will be soon.

#13 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:05 PM

Oh Gotcha. I mis read. Thanks
I love you man!

#14 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:19 PM

Whoa... This sounds awesome.
Meat for the Beast

#15 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:55 AM

Seems understandable, switching long ester for short, increasing during the duration..

But why not simplify it?
At your peaking phases you're running various oils totaling around 3500ish-mg, 750ish of that as tren and 170mg of orals daily..
Why not just do say

2800 Test P
750 Tren A
XXmg Anavar
?

I know HGH makes you hold water but you could increase the dose to 7-8+iu's and cut the amount of gear in half to save your health and then simply use a weak diuretic 2-3 days out from photos/shows to drop the bloat?

Just curious as to why you chose so many differnt combinations.

Competitor, Personal Sauce Chef, Coach.-"Bro" Food supporter, IIFYM enemy.
I do not advocate AAS to anyone.
Natural is healthier.
Without AAS? You are alive.
Without your health? You will die.

#16 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:45 AM

As I said, all of this will almost certainly change haha.

But...

I probably will end up dropping cyp completely. The prop because it's basically pharma (pellets) so I want in there because it's exceptionally good (and I don't have enough to run that dose). Suspension because it's easy to pin with a slin pin on a daily basis and doesn't take up room with my oil pin.

I like tren e so I wanted to give it another go. I get much less in the way of sides than ace. I just like to bring in the ace at the end for the extra kick.

I may very well drop the winny tabs or suspension. Want to try suspension just because I haven't before. Only for a short period tho cause I hate what it does to my joints.

Anavar cause I like it, SD cause it's dry and I like it to fill out.

All in all, it will probably end up being something like

2g test between prop and suspension
400 tren ramping to ~700-750
Anavar at 50 ramping to 100
Winny at 100 x 10 days prior
SD at 20 7-10 days prior

Honestly don't need all that. A gram of test and 350mg of tren would be fine but I wanna push it a little more this time around...and I'll be going against some friends on stage so I have kind of a personal vendetta to stomp them lol.
  • milkhouse, Esc8p2NeverLand and rotinaj like this

#17 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:35 AM

That's. Quite a push there champ. Take care above all else.

Good luck with it tho.

#18 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:04 PM

Alright been a little lazy with the prep so far. I'm down a few lbs from cleaning up my diet so I'm about 237 as of yesterday and honestly pretty damn lean.

Stomach is flat as fuck, no bloat. I could see myself being in a really good position by just dropping 15lbs

Currently re-working my plans for injectibles but I may try a 10 day run of DNP at 250mg a day in the next month or so. A friend of mine has had really good experiences with it and I've got some on hand

#19 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:05 PM

Also my current doses are

700mg Synovex test prop per week
400mg tren e per week
200mg or so of trest ace per week to fill room in the syringe
  • PZTHATER likes this

#20 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:17 PM

Alright been a little lazy with the prep so far. I'm down a few lbs from cleaning up my diet so I'm about 237 as of yesterday and honestly pretty damn lean.
Stomach is flat as fuck, no bloat. I could see myself being in a really good position by just dropping 15lbs
Currently re-working my plans for injectibles but I may try a 10 day run of DNP at 250mg a day in the next month or so. A friend of mine has had really good experiences with it and I've got some on hand

Ruining it at that dose is perfect!
I love you man!

#21 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:45 PM

Would be interested in the dnp's addition. Don't you think it's early for something like that though?
If you do it make sure to give us an update on it bro.
A low dose of 250mg with ECA for 10-14 days would be a great way to end my current bulk

Competitor, Personal Sauce Chef, Coach.-"Bro" Food supporter, IIFYM enemy.
I do not advocate AAS to anyone.
Natural is healthier.
Without AAS? You are alive.
Without your health? You will die.

#22 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:34 PM

Yea it may be a tad early. I wanted to run it to give me a push into the really low bf levels but I don't want to fuck with it close to show time until I have a good understanding of how it effects me so I may end up doing two 10 day runs. One soon and one later if I tolerate it well.

I really don't have that much to lose considering how tight I already am at this weight. I think I'll be shoot ready at 220 and damn near stage lean at 215

#23 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:23 AM

Down to 231-232 this morning. Seriously starting to tighten up. Veins coming out, pumps are sick. Starting to see a decent bit of separation and the seratus is coming in very nicely.

Currently doing the 700mg test, 400mg tren right now.

Gonna be at the Arnold Classic this weekend. When I get back I'm gonna throw in a decent bit more test and plan for a short (7 days, maybe 10) dnp run to see how I tolerate it.

After that gonna do a 10 day run of clenbuterol at 60-80mcg (since I finally got stuff that's legit as fuck) and see what it does in terms of diuretic action.

At that point I'll see where I am and get ready to nail my April photoshoots.

Also gonna try and get some ink time in at some point...lookin forward to everything.
  • Esc8p2NeverLand, Looseunitwa and Yellowsnow like this

#24 Esc8p2NeverLand

Esc8p2NeverLand

• Members
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:56 PM

So it sounds like you're going to look like a whole different man within the next month. Can't wait to see the results. What kind of tattoo are you looking to get?

Follow me on my journey:
http://www.prohormon...n-no-operation/

#25 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:23 PM

So it sounds like you're going to look like a whole different man within the next month. Can't wait to see the results. What kind of tattoo are you looking to get?

Yep, that is the game plan.

Gonna bring in about another 800-1g of test when I get back from the Arnold and then start really leaning down. Sitting at 230 flat this morning. 

I have part of a half sleeve started so Im about 6 hours into it. Gonna finish up my shoulder and then get the underside of my arm done at some point. Not sure how much we will get done in the next session...might finish the whole thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users