Contest Prep 2015

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:27 PM

What do judges think of ink on a person do you know?
I love you man!

#27 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:38 PM

What do judges think of ink on a person do you know?

Yea a friend of mine lives here locally is a senior NPC official and judges a lot of shows within a few states. He competed at the IFBB North Americans this past summer and he has a lot lf ink so I talked to him.

According to him, ink doesn't really play a role unless it comes down to two people being neck and neck then judges may lean toward someone without ink because of cleaner muscle definition.

Proly 1/2 the guys at my last show were inked. Definitely a legitimate question and it was a concern of mine at first.
  • milkhouse likes this

#28 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:56 PM

adding in clen now and gonna do that for 10-14 days then introduce DNP just to see if it something I would want to run later on.

Going to up test by 800mg as well and then up it again in 4 weeks or so.

For my shoot in April I'll introduce 100mg anadrol, 10-20mg SD, and 100mg winny two weeks out cause it's one I really need to nail.
  • milkhouse likes this

#29 Esc8p2NeverLand

Esc8p2NeverLand

• Members
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:21 AM

Swim, are you running any HGH at the moment or have you pulled it out during this period?

Follow me on my journey:
http://www.prohormon...n-no-operation/

#30 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 10:41 AM

For my shoot in April I'll introduce 100mg anadrol, 10-20mg SD, and 100mg winny two weeks out cause it's one I really need to nail.

Very interested in you usind 100mg of anadrol.  Is this not a wet item for you, or does it help you fill the muscle?

I am always very curious when people run supposed 'wet' products when cutting and going for a cut look.

#31 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:58 PM

I am running HGH at 5iu a day and will continue throughout prep.

Anadrol is not a wet compound for me. It fills me out well but I retain very little water on it (unlike dbol) so it will be a good compound to fill out with.

#32 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

Quick update

Bumped up test 1g so Im now doing 1g test cyp, 700mg prop, 400mg tren e

Im 5 or 6 days in on some legit clen and Ive dosed it 20/40/60/70/80/80. Probably going to keep it at 80 till the 10-14 day mark and then pull it. Will reintroduce it before my shoot to dry out.

Just brought in ephedrine as well, doing 25mg or so in the morning and then 50mg preworkout as needed.

T3 is at about 35-40mcg right now.

Weight is down to 228 and veins are popping. People at the gym are starting to stare so I know Im doing something right.

I dont feel that I really need DNP at all but I think I may just do a 7 day run instead of a 10 day run to see how I do with it. I would like to use it for a short period to push me down to the 4% range later on but I dont really like bringing in new shit late in the game closer to shows.

Cardio is at 20-30min post workout. Calories right now are just be feel, I really have no idea what Im eating currently.

Definitely fatiuging faster in my workouts cause Im not eating tons of carbs but my strength is holding if not going up on some lifts which has been great to see.

Think I will be 100% ready to go by the time I hit 216-218 or so.

#33 bananaking

bananaking

• Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:14 PM

How much did you spend for this entire prep, if you don't mind me asking?

#34 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:37 PM

Do you do cardio fasted in the a.m. as well or do you post w/o is the best time to do it?
I love you man!

#35 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:11 PM

How much did you spend for this entire prep, if you don't mind me asking?

I really have no idea at all...

I take it you mean in drugs? I wouldn't really count food and contest fees. If I had to put a number on it, maybe $300 by the time it's all said and done.

#36 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:12 PM

Do you do cardio fasted in the a.m. as well or do you post w/o is the best time to do it?

No fasted cardio. I did some last prep and honestly thought it was a waste of time. I find post workout to be much more effective for me personally. LISS being preferred but HIIT being the most effective
  • milkhouse likes this

#37 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

Gonna have to say I've honestly never seen daily changes this extreme in a prep before. I'm seeing myself in the mirror and it's weird because I've never been this size, this lean, with so many veins.

Diet is definitely different than it has been in the past and I'm going much more by feel. That combined with the drugs are doing wonders.

Can't wait to see what another 10lbs will look like.

Tomorrow is the last day of clen for now and I got up to 100mcg. at this point I'm losing weight too fast so I don't think I will add the DNP
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#38 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:21 PM

Im 5 or 6 days in on some legit clen and Ive dosed it 20/40/60/70/80/80. Probably going to keep it at 80 till the 10-14 day mark and then pull it. Will reintroduce it before my shoot to dry out.

Just brought in ephedrine as well, doing 25mg or so in the morning and then 50mg preworkout as needed.

Are you doing ephedrine and clen at the same time?

#39 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:04 PM

Are you doing ephedrine and clen at the same time?

Yea. Not super regular on the ephedrine dosing though

#40 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

Been traveling the last few days. First day back this morning and was happy to see I was weighing in at 224.

Bout to go smash shoulders/biceps/abs. I'll try and put a workout or two up in the next week as well.

Gonna be at a massive dubstep show tonight and gonna be hitting a couple points of Molly. I'm not a regular party person by any means at all but finding a way to balance a passion with some fun times is important in my opinion.

Also got new protein in! If anyone hasn't tried machine whey peanut butter fluff, I highly recommend it.
  • ANTabolic and rotinaj like this

#41 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,524 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:36 PM

Gotta balance the Molly and roids lol. Have fun and be safe bro

PURUS LABS REP

#42 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 05:08 PM

Gotta balance the Molly and roids lol. Have fun and be safe bro

Haha thanks man and will do. At least it will kill my appetite.

I probably do a fun night half a dozen times a year or so whether it be drinking or going to a show like tonight.

Balance in all aspects of life is key
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#43 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:02 PM

Killing it champ! Have fun out, be safe!

#44 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:51 AM

Had an awesome workout last night and an awesome night out with friends at the show.

The dark web came through for the MDMA and it was great.

Gonna kill a workout today and start counting down till the first shoot.

Weight ~224
Gear: 1000mg TC, 700mg TP, ~500mg tren e, T3 ~40mcg

Will be adding in orals about two weeks out or so. Probably

Anadrol 150mg
SD 10mg
Winstrol 50mg

#45 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:48 PM

Alright here is an update.

Decided to say fuck it and try the DNP because I'm really curious about using it to push me into the really low bf numbers later but need to know how it effects me first.

This is day number 5 on 250mg ed.

Starting weight was a dry 224 and I'm a much fuller more watery 225-226 right now. I've honestly filled out on it a lot but am clearly holding a lot of excess water so I'm interested to see what I look like a few days after dropping it. Gonna do two more days then pull it.

Strength has been holding if not going up on lifts. I did front squats for the first time in a year last night and PR'd a deep rep with 335 pretty easily so all is looking great as far as training.

Food has stayed the same and I'll try and get my meals up here at some point.

Taking a trip to get 12 hours of ink done next weekend and get my half sleeve finished. Excited as fuck for it, the dude is one of the best artists in the country.

#46 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,342 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:55 PM

Meal 1
3 whole eggs
8-10oz white potato
4oz spinach
1 scoop whey in unsweetened almond milk

Meal 2
7oz chicken
8oz potato or equiv rice, sometimes ezikiel bread

Meal 3
7oz chicken
8-10oz potato/rice, preferably sweet potato

Meal 4
2 scoops whey

Meal 5
Chicken or ground beef 7-8oz
Maybe 1tbsp peanut butter

Meal 6
3 whole eggs
3-4 oz spinach
1c cottage cheese
1-2c almond milk

Usually carbs are switched between white potato, white rice, and ezikiel bread depending on what I'm hungry for. Sometimes chicken is subbed with lean ground beef.

Not counting anything really just going by feel. If I am hungry for a few extra carbs I'll get them pre training or if I'm hungry for a few extra fats I'll grab a tbsp of peanut butter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users