30 replies to this topic

#1 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:16 PM

Hey guys, I've been following this forum since early December. From conversations with Designer and Zoo, to reading Pzt/Spiny/Scope/Milk's logs, to just reading around I've learned a lot. I've felt welcomed by the community and that's really awesome so I've decided to join in. I'm not the most experienced, or strict person but that's what I'm hoping this log can help with. If this log helps me stay on track even just a little more than if I wasn't doing this, I'll be happy with it. It'll also be a good way of just talking about life and getting opinions from my fellow members.

First some background on me. I'm 21, lifted all throughout high school but didn't know what I was doing, especially diet wise. When I graduated and started college I decided I was going to take things more seriously, and started researching and piecing together a good diet. This is where I started at 17:

1030111500.jpg

Not the best, but not the worst either not knowing what I was doing imo. That was fall/early winter of 2011 and I started eating better and working out more consistently. Started on (what I thought was) 2000 cals/day but I wasn't tracking preworkout (100 cals) and random shit like sauces. Didn't really have an end goal in mind but here's a picture of me around March/April of 2012 after losing about 10-15 lbs, ending up at a solid 145:

IMG_1631.jpg

1-27.jpg

During this time I got in a relationship with a really awesome lady. But what we didn't know is that her back medicine had been messing with her birth control, which was a hard lesson to learn, because we learned she was pregnant in April. I tried to eat and train as consistently as I could still but obviously it wasn't as important anymore. Finding a stable job, saving money, finding a house, and stress took over my life and my fitness suffered. When the baby came it got even worse - I was still trying to workout whenever I could but my diet failed. I was eating a ton of boxed chicken rice and ramen, can't say it was the worst time hahaha. That chicken rice shit is legit.

By the fall of 2013 I had had enough of it and decided to focus on health again. Lots of cheap healthy meals, coffee instead of pre, and not a lot of sleep, but I was able to achieve something I was decently proud of. Here's pics from when I started in the fall of 2013, and where I ended in Jan 2014. Obviously you don't take 'bad' pictures of yourself, so this proves even more of how bad shape I got into if I thought THIS looked better than usual:

IMG_2920_zps8pozpyc2.png

Where I ended up:

IMG_2776_zpscbjcakt8.jpg

IMG_2778_zpssqnsabh3.jpg

160 lbs

At this point my job got more demanding and I wasn't able to eat, train, or sleep as much as before. In Feb we were having some preeeeeeetty good sexorz and an accident happened but the lady doesn't believe in Plan B so we kind of just hoped. Low and behold I must have super sperm because that one time was going to cause a repeat of 2012..... More stress, and I went back into bad habits. I kept fucking myself over lol.

I had always known about PHs, and found them interesting to read about, but I always knew I wasn't ready for them. The only time I felt my diet, training, and rest (this one's kind of out of my control) were on point enough was that short 2011-2012 transition and I was progressing just fine without them. Well its late 2014 and I had pretty much kind of just given up.. and I was bored one morning at 3 AM up helping with the kids so I decided to look up PH stuff just for shits and giggles. Immediately saw the DASCA of 2014 thread and it had just gotten posted up so I guess I was one lucky bastard. I mistakenly ignored all logic and reason and figured that maybe this was going to be my magic way back into fitness.

I spent the rest of December cleaning up my diet and on Jan 5th 2015 I started researching IML Halo. 75/75/75/75/100/ and cut it short at 5 weeks because of a business trip. A couple of weeks into it I realized how stupid I had been to start this stuff when I wasn't even ready for it but I rode it out anyways. I'm halfway into my 2nd week of Nolva and at this point it's obvious I didn't know what I was doing. During my cycle I went up to 192 from 186 and now I'm 184. Throughout it all my strength went up, though, and I feel like I'm looking better. So even though I had no idea what I was doing, and I was eating a clean-dirty diet, it showed me really how strong this stuff is. And Halo is considered a beginner steroid only? I feel like it's a lot more useful than people give it credit for, even for an experienced user.

Anyways I know that was long and probably pretty boring but I'm really motivated to naturally get to a better state fitness wise. I want to cut down to maybe 160 again or somewhere close and then maybe maintain a little bit or just go straight into a bulk. I want to be more strict on myself. I'm done with the excuses. I'm not going to let anything get me off track any more. I'm done being dumb and I know there's no magic way to get there without hard work. If I feel like I'm ready for some help in the anabolic department I might add them in later on down the road but right now I just need to focus on getting my mind right and getting things consistent. I have a lot to learn still and I know logging will help me accomplish these goals. Thanks for reading!

image_zpsiqqjgsvh.jpg

image_zps5nfphnsz.jpg

184 lbs

Meal 1

4oz tilapia

7g olive oil

20g raisins

100g lentils

Meal 2

sludge (1 scoop protein powder, 20g oats, half serving of pb2 and a little water)

10g almonds

10g raisins

Meal 3

230g egg whites

17g ketchup

45g brown rice

14g almonds

Meal 4

4oz chicken breast

45g brown rice

14g olive oil

Meal 5

sludge with natural pb

100g lentils

Meal 6

112g fat free cottage cheese

14g almonds

Snacks

1 protein shake sometime during the day

1 can of no sodium added green beans

Supplements

2 scoops bullknox androrush preworkout

creatine

fish oil

multivitamin

nolvadex (for now)

2143 cals

204g protein

194g carbs

38g fiber

58g fat

#2 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:25 PM

welcome OP

now lets get you on the face machine ASAP

PURUS LABS REP

#3 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:55 PM

Good luck champ! It's a simple lifestyle really. Eat well, train hard, sleep lots. Repeat. Enjoy!

#4 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

Very solid opening post. Very informative with pics! Love it. I'm definitely following this.

Oh and don't mind pzt when he talks like that it means he is having wet dreams about you!
I love you man!

#5 Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Test Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:10 AM

Good luck op. Kill it bro

#6 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:35 AM

Welcome op. Glad to see you got it back on track. I've had some of the same issues staying consistent myself.

There's plenty of helpful ppl around here that can help you figure out how to get through the tough patches and plenty of good advice to help make things easier.

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#7 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:41 PM

Thanks for the awesome welcome guys. I got the stuff together for an ECA stack and started it today. I was focused as shit and my body feels warm. Still hungry but it's probably too soon to see all the effects. But it was better than any pre-workout I've ever taken. Shit had me pumping them out and if I didn't have to stop I could've gone way longer. Never felt anything like it before. Closest comparison would probably be Adderall. Got 2 weeks of PCT left then this is really going to shine in helping me.

Weighed in at 183 on the dot today. My weigh ins are after my first meal, lots of water and a good shit. So I'll keep that part updated daily. Workout today was great.

Chest and Tris

Bench
135x12
205x12
205x7
205x7
195x9

Incline Hammer Strength Machine
230x10
230x8
200x9

Sitting Press
165x11x3

Decline Bench
155x8x3

Flies
150x8
120x10
120x10

Dips
bodyweightx10
bodyweightx10
bodyweightx8

(these are pathetic but im gonna work hard to bring them up)

Overhead Pullovers
50x12
60x8
60x9

Pulldowns
140x10x3

One-handed pulldowns
55x10x3

Skull Crushers
65x8x3

Chicken meal I had today

image_zps7o7ocrvg.jpg
  • PZTHATER likes this

#8 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:44 PM

The dips seem fine after all the other pressing you did.

PURUS LABS REP

#9 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:53 PM

Thanks man. Back in 2011 I was able to do a plate belted around me but I have to keep reminding myself.... that was 3-4 years ago. I know I for sure had better rest back then but honestly maybe I just wasn't pushing as hard as I am now. I think back to that time a lot and I think it's a huge possibility that what I thought was pushing myself back then, really wasnt. I also rested between sets a lot more so that could be it (used to gym for 2.5 hours now it's a little over an hour and a half).

#10 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:42 AM

I know what you mean man. I have realized there is now limit to how far we can push ourselves.

• mcmike1993 likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#11 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:36 PM

yesterday's meals:

1 scoop rich chocolate dymatize whey
20g oats
12g pb2
10g almonds
10g raisins
65g kidney beans

4oz 93/7 lean ground beef
45g white rice
14g almonds
65g kidney beans

45g white rice
14g almonds
32.5g kidney beans

1 serving of spicy nacho doritos

1 can of low sodium green beans

6oz salmon
45g brown rice

1 bag sour cream & onion quest chips

2173 cals, did 45 cals worth of slow paced cardio so 2134 cals at the end of the day. my oldest son wanted to eat crackers together while we watched tv so i had like one and a half of those, too. Seasoning my beef with a touch of siracha and some low sodium soy sauce on my rice for some flavor lol. Dont track those.

69 fat

205 carbs

31 fiber

188 protein

Weighed in at 182.0 today. Back and Biceps:

Pull-Ups
• Bodyweight x 12
• 15 Belt x 12
• 15 Belt x 8
• 15 Belt x 7

Hammer Strength Rows
• 125 each side x 9
• 125 each side x 10
• 125 each side x 9
• 125 each side x 8

Sitting Rows
• 180 x 11
• 190 x 10
• 190 x 9

Pulldowns
• 170 x 10
• 170 x 7
• 160 x 9

Seated Inner Pulls
• 130 x 11
• 130 x 10
• 130 x 10

Back Extensions
• Bodyweight x 12
• 25 x 12
• 25 x 12
• 25 x 12

Seated Bicep
• 32.5 x 10
• 32.5 x 8
• 32.5 x 9
• 32.5 x 8

Olympic Bar Hammer Curls
• 75 x 7
• 75 x 7
• 75 x 7

EZ Bar Curls
• 20 on each side x 10
• 20 on each side x 10
• 20 on each side x 10

Dumbbell Concentration Curls
• 30 x 5
• 25 x 7
• 20 x 9

Day is going well so far! About to take my 2nd dose of ECA. Once again had a great gym on that stuff.

• milkhouse and PZTHATER like this

#12 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:16 PM

Nice work up in here brother
I love you man!

#13 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:15 PM

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

yesterday's meals:

20g oats
12g pb2
10g almonds
10g raisins
65g kidney beans

45g white rice
14g almonds
65g kidney beans

230g egg whites
45g brown rice
14g almonds
34g ketchup

1 serving of spicy nacho doritos

6oz salmon
45g brown rice
32.5g kidney beans

14g almonds

2152 cals with my cardio factored in

68 fat
214 carbs
36 fiber
185 protein

Just some random pictures I take of my food when I think it looks aight.

Olive oil tilapia
image_zpshzl75bh9.jpg

Salmon
image_zpsedj1zhsf.jpg

Salmon that looks like chicken lol
image_zpshjhzmmx7.jpg

At the gym now for legs. All the racks are being used -_- so I thought I would update now. Oh, and weighed in at 181.4. Think I'm gonna post a progress pic every 5 lbs. So when i hit 179 it's time for nudez.
  • milkhouse likes this

#14 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:20 PM

We love teh noodz up in hur
I love you man!

#15 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:19 PM

Squats
• 135 x 12
• 205 x 9
• 205 x 9
• 215 x 7
• 215 x 4

Leg Press
• 515 x 10
• 515 x 12
• 540 x 10

Laying Down Leg Curl
• 120 x 8
• 120 x 9
• 120 x 10

Sitting Leg Curl
• 165 x 10
• 180 x 10
• 180 x 10

Was never very good with legs, only time I really squatted was like dec 2011-April 2012, all the other times I sparatically went to the gym I always skipped them because I hated them. Time to learn to love them or die trying. Adding in lunges next time.

ECA is going great. This is my 3rd day. I love the feeling and I'm staring to feel less hungry throughout the day. It's going to suck to have to come off it eventually. I've seen a lot of talk about cycling it.. 8 weeks, 4 weeks, 2 weeks.. Any opinion on what the best way is? And if there's something okay to run while I'm off? I have Target A2 but I think that product hits the same receptors. Not sure though. I know Clomid does for sure. Been looking into T2 to add to the ECA maybe but I'm not sure, seems pretty unnecessary. Any help is really appreciated!!
  • milkhouse likes this

#16 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:32 AM

Dude this is awesome shit. First of mega props to you, your doing shit I would poop myself just thinking about, and your my same age lol.

As for something to run while you cycle EC, try Antaeus Lipomorph. It's not stim based (so it will allow you to reset your tolerance to caffeine), it has appetite suppressing properties, it hits fat loss via a different pathway AND it gives you these wonderful minty breaths that your lady will surely appreciate.

Also, if I were you I would look into something that's been studied as male birth control... Aka trest. Kills two birds (and lots of sperm) with one shot.
  • mcmike1993 likes this
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#17 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:43 PM

Thanks a shit ton man. Also that Lipomorph stuff sounds PERFECT. Going to look into that for sure. I'm eagerly awaiting oral Trest as well :)

yesterday's meals:

20g oats
12g pb2
10g almonds
10g raisins
65g kidney beans

#17 ultimate porker sandwhich from jimmy johns
1 bag of jalapeño chips (2 servings)

4oz chicken breast
14 almonds

45g white rice

1 bag cheddar and sour cream quest chips

80 fat
209 carbs
30 fiber
179 protein

Did some extra cardio to land me at 2152 still, according to mfp anyways. Was craving some jimmy johns real bad after my workout and I figured it was a perfect opportunity to 1) treat myself and 2) really test the appetite suppression properties of the ECA. In order to make it fit I was going to have to take out carbs and fats from other meals and my Doritos snack which is huge because for me, it doesn't matter how much I eat a sitting.. I'm always hungry a couple hours later. Surprisingly I was okay.. I still wanted more food but it's like I had a switch where I could just turn my hunger off and not care. It gave me the choice to totally ignore it and focus on other things.

The boys are gettin a haircut today and were taking them to the doctors cause they've been sick for a while. Thought it was just the weather but it's lasted a little too long imo. ought to go get it checked out. Gonna be doing shoulders today! One of my favorite days haha. Weight will probably be off because id have eaten/drank more by the time i get there but I'll still check it out just for shits and giggles.

#18 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:09 PM

Thanks a shit ton man. Also that Lipomorph stuff sounds PERFECT. Going to look into that for sure. I'm eagerly awaiting oral Trest as well :)

yesterday's meals:

20g oats
12g pb2
10g almonds
10g raisins
65g kidney beans

#17 ultimate porker sandwhich from jimmy johns
1 bag of jalapeño chips (2 servings)

4oz chicken breast
14 almonds

45g white rice

1 bag cheddar and sour cream quest chips

Did some extra cardio to land me at 2152 still, according to mfp anyways. Was craving some jimmy johns real bad after my workout and I figured it was a perfect opportunity to 1) treat myself and 2) really test the appetite suppression properties of the ECA. In order to make it fit I was going to have to take out carbs and fats from other meals and my Doritos snack which is huge because for me, it doesn't matter how much I eat a sitting.. I'm always hungry a couple hours later. Surprisingly I was okay.. I still wanted more food but it's like I had a switch where I could just turn my hunger off and not care. It gave me the choice to totally ignore it and focus on other things.

The boys are gettin a haircut today and were taking them to the doctors cause they've been sick for a while. Thought it was just the weather but it's lasted a little too long imo. ought to go get it checked out. Gonna be doing shoulders today! One of my favorite days haha. Weight will probably be off because id have eaten/drank more by the time i get there but I'll still check it out just for shits and giggles.

Glad to hear you'll check out Lipo, I'm sure you're going to love it.

Also why not treat in research oil? If the misses is down... Just explain to her you'll have a raging boner 24/7 and that it'll probably reduce chances of pregnancy by a good amount (just don't really on it solely). Plus 1 dose a week ain't too bad.
Antaeus Labs Rep

#19 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:29 PM

PM'd :)

#20 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:44 PM

180.4!

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
• 55x12
• 55x12
• 60x9
• 60x7
• 60x8

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
• 160x11
• 160x8
• 160x9
• 170x7

Lateral Raise
• 25x12
• 25x11
• 25x11

Reverse Flies
• 130x12
• 130x11
• 130x9

Pretty good shoulder workout. Heart felt kind of weird during the gym today. Been doing this:

Tuesday - 25mg E, 200mg C

Wed/Thurs/Fri - 25mg E, 200mg C x2

Might tone it down to maybe 25mg E and a couple cups of coffee pre workout and not do a 2nd dose for now. Also.. I started at 184 on Monday, now I'm 180.4. Maybe I should eat a little more than 2150 cals.. Seeing my weigh go down fast is awesome and pretty addicting, but I know it can't be good for metabolism. My fingers and toes have been getting randomly numb too.
  • milkhouse and hewhoisripped like this

#21 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:03 PM

Nukka you eatin fruit loops?

PURUS LABS REP

#22 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:59 PM

Nukka you eatin fruit loops?

Also caught my eye. In b5 "I only buy them for the kids"

• milkhouse likes this
Antaeus Labs Rep

#23 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:48 AM

Fly like a B5 assed nukka
  • milkhouse likes this

PURUS LABS REP

#24 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:35 AM

In b4 this dude gets jacked from fruit loops like gracian did from fruity pebbles lol.
  • milkhouse and hewhoisripped like this

Animis Representative

www.animis.org/forum

#25 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:04 AM

gracian did cocoa pebbles lol

PURUS LABS REP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users