• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 benoes

benoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:55 PM

So i ran a Halo 50/75/75/75/75 and DMZ 0/0/30/30/30 cycle back in November and pct was Nolva 20/20/10/10 and iSatori's DAA product. Keep in mind i had blood test done before this first ever cycle and my Testosterone was at the lower limit of the normal 'range', i had a 10nmol/L or a 288ng/dL, which is still pretty low for someone in their early 20's, but my doctor said i was fine and so i underwent my first cycle. Keep in mind i had mild depression all of 2014 and during cycle i felt great and on PCT went smooth, i felt great, morning woodies pretty much everyday after the first week on pct but after pct the raging sex drive decreased to where i get no more morning woodies frown.gif

Today i got my results back for my 7 week post-pct blood test and my Testosterone is at 4.8nmol/L or a 138ng/dL. Obviously this is alarming cos its almost half of my natty test which was already super low, so now im heaps under the normal range which is 8-29nmolL. My LH, FSH and OEstrogen wasnt tested in my original blood test cos the doc was anal but i got it tested now and the LH is 3.4IU/L, FSH 5IU/L and Estrogen 89pmol/L, so these are all quite low but at least my LH is up from what i assume was near 0 on cycle.

Is my estrogen high and is it causing my low test still? My doctor knew i did a cycle back in November and he says hes intuition makes him beleive that my test levels are on a rise from the crash from the cycle and it should steadily increase. If it doesnt increase then he said he will put me on Testosterone!

Do you guys think i should just wait it out and see what i should do? My depression is back aswell, so maybe it is related to my low test. I was thinking a clomid restart but is it even nessesary seeing as my LH and FSH seem to be okay? What do you guys think, i really appreciate any help.

#2 umirinbrah

umirinbrah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:04 PM

I would say go by what your doctor said, he's saying your natural test should rise from the crash, get checked regularly at his instruction and do what you gotta do from there. 

• benoes likes this

#3 benoes

benoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:07 PM

I would say go by what your doctor said, he's saying your natural test should rise from the crash, get checked regularly at his instruction and do what you gotta do from there. 

Thanks bro, im hoping itll rise back to normal again. The only thing is i still had low energy, low libido and mild depression at my pre-cycle test levels, i dont want to go back to that if possible.

#4 nostrum420

nostrum420

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:28 PM

The following is not medical advice, it is something that may be of interest, given the topic.

http://www.ergo-log....asomnifera.html

• benoes likes this
PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#5 benoes

benoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:36 PM

The following is not medical advice, it is something that may be of interest, given the topic.

http://www.ergo-log....asomnifera.html

That is certiantly interesting, im gonna look depper into it. I never thought that natural herbs etc could help with my low test and i would have to resort to SERMS or hcg or even TRT, but if its possible ill be willing to try all the natural products out there and see how i go!

• umirinbrah likes this

#6 umirinbrah

umirinbrah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:32 AM

Man maybe you just naturally have lower testosterone. Or are you really stressed about shit in life? Heightened cortisol (stress hormone) levels will decrease natural testosterone production. It could be any number of things. I still say let your doctor work on monitoring that and getting you back to regular levels. From that low dose h-drol cycle you took I'd be surprised if it jacked your system up that much. At 20 you should've been peaking at natural test anyway so something was clearly wrong before, and it's just STILL wrong now, not necessarily made worse. It's a pre-existing problem that needs to be addressed. I wish you the very best, sir. 

• benoes likes this

#7 benoes

benoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:37 AM

Man maybe you just naturally have lower testosterone. Or are you really stressed about shit in life? Heightened cortisol (stress hormone) levels will decrease natural testosterone production. It could be any number of things. I still say let your doctor work on monitoring that and getting you back to regular levels. From that low dose h-drol cycle you took I'd be surprised if it jacked your system up that much. At 20 you should've been peaking at natural test anyway so something was clearly wrong before, and it's just STILL wrong now, not necessarily made worse. It's a pre-existing problem that needs to be addressed. I wish you the very best, sir. 

Yeah i think i might just have naturally low testosterone, because even before i did any cycle my level was already heaps low. But i think you might be onto something with the cortisol causing low test, ive been really depressed the past 2 years, alot of stress from uni, work, relationships, so that may have all had an impact on my testosterone. I think ill visit the doc and request a test of my cortisol and see where its at. I appreciate the input.

• umirinbrah likes this

#8 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 923 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:18 AM

Could try a longer pct. 4 weeks is just not enough IMHO

#9 benoes

benoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:08 AM

Could try a longer pct. 4 weeks is just not enough IMHO

Yeah i was told to do another pct, maybe ill try a combo of clomid and Nolva this time. And low does exemestane to keep estrogen at bay? 4 week again im thinking

• SimonBoyle likes this

#10 darsh89

darsh89

AM/AH 8 Weeks

• Members
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:06 PM

been through it.  TRT for 6 months now has been incredible.  I do worry about what I will have to do 5 years down the road when I want to have kids, but at the test levels I had pre-TRT it would have been a problem anyway.

• CMANavy and benoes like this
High dose epi/bold/androhard with sd kicker: http://www.prohormon...ndrohard-4.html

#11 benoes

benoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:43 PM

been through it.  TRT for 6 months now has been incredible.  I do worry about what I will have to do 5 years down the road when I want to have kids, but at the test levels I had pre-TRT it would have been a problem anyway.

Thats great for you brother, im glad to hear that. Do you mind me asking how old you are? Nearly every story i read online or watch on youtube about guys with low T and suffering from all the symptoms associated with it, once they go on TRT, they have never looked back. I wont rule TRT out at my young age, ill just be sure to freeze my sperm before i get on it just in case i cant get the testes running again. Are u just on testosterone or an AI and HCG too?

#12 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:51 PM

Before I got on Trt I used tribulus.  It seemed to work and is fairly inexpensive. 

I am very simular to you, I had T in the lower end of the range all my life and mild depression. 

#13 benoes

benoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:05 PM

Before I got on Trt I used tribulus.  It seemed to work and is fairly inexpensive. 

I am very simular to you, I had T in the lower end of the range all my life and mild depression. 

Hmm thats interesting, i certainly wanna use all the natural supplements i can to try and fix this problem before i go on TRT. I'll take something natural for the mood support, libido and testosterone levels and ill try and find something for the lethargy, then ill have all bases covered. How long did u use Tribulus for? And why did you eventually go onto TRT? How old are you?

#14 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:47 PM

Hmm thats interesting, i certainly wanna use all the natural supplements i can to try and fix this problem before i go on TRT. I'll take something natural for the mood support, libido and testosterone levels and ill try and find something for the lethargy, then ill have all bases covered. How long did u use Tribulus for? And why did you eventually go onto TRT? How old are you?

Used Tribulus for 3 years, finally my T got low enough to get the real deal.  I started Trt in my late 30's.

Keep in mind once you start Trt you are on it for the rest of your life, depending on insurance this can be a costly decision.

#15 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:23 AM

If it were me, i would run a clomid, exem cycle for four more weeks. Your estrogen should be around 30 and yours appears to be extremely high. I started trt at 354 test level

• SimonBoyle likes this

#16 benoes

benoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:02 PM

If it were me, i would run a clomid, exem cycle for four more weeks. Your estrogen should be around 30 and yours appears to be extremely high. I started trt at 354 test level

Yes i was thinking the same thing. Run a Clomid, Nolva and Exemestane or Arimidex pct. I thought the estrogen was a bit high too and i am bloated looking and puffy nipples. Im reading online that Arimidex is commonly used to increase test levels in men with low levels, so ive gotta decide between Aromasin or Arimidex for the AI.

#17 darsh89

darsh89

AM/AH 8 Weeks

• Members
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:13 AM

Thats great for you brother, im glad to hear that. Do you mind me asking how old you are? Nearly every story i read online or watch on youtube about guys with low T and suffering from all the symptoms associated with it, once they go on TRT, they have never looked back. I wont rule TRT out at my young age, ill just be sure to freeze my sperm before i get on it just in case i cant get the testes running again. Are u just on testosterone or an AI and HCG too?

I just turned 26.  I am thankful my doctor was receptive to TRT.  They tried multiple other things, test boosters didnt work, tried nolva/clomid and levels would drop back down a few weeks after discontinuing, doc finally wanted to try cabergoline which did help for about 6 months, but after that failed he started me on 100 mgs test a week then bumped me to 150.  I do not run an AI or HCG currently and have no issues. 

High dose epi/bold/androhard with sd kicker: http://www.prohormon...ndrohard-4.html

#18 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,651 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:18 AM

Low dose hdrol is besides the point. When you introduce exogenous hormones you shut down your bodies natural production of test. Period, there is no kinda shut down or partial shit about a low dose of anything. Low dose or "mild" steroid just makes a difference in how many days, weeks w/e it takes to shutdown. Once you are shutdown it is complete.

Yes i was thinking the same thing. Run a Clomid, Nolva and Exemestane or Arimidex pct. I thought the estrogen was a bit high too and i am bloated looking and puffy nipples. Im reading online that Arimidex is commonly used to increase test levels in men with low levels, so ive gotta decide between Aromasin or Arimidex for the AI.

Exemestane is the AI you want to use.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users